Thread: Hgh or steroids

Estrada712 is offline New Member

Hgh or steroids

I'm a college pitcher I'm 19 5'8 130 (I've been trying to gain weight for a whole eating right and working out but it's been very hard for me I'm getting toned but no mass) I'm a pitcher in college in throw around 86-88 mph. My growth plates haven't fused so I want to take hgh to get taller but want to gain weight and strength fast. Please help

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please don't take any, you can cause yourself more harm than good.

Your answer is simple, your not eating enough quality food. You may think you are but your not otherwise you'd gain size and weight.

Even if you ignored my advice and went on steriods it would be pointless due to your diet not being able to support anymore tissue than you have now.

Also hgh won't make you gain weight, you'd have to take a lot of quality gh for many months at high cost.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    19 you are filled with GH and testosterone those are the best years you should train natural, way to young to take any drugs.

When i was 19 i was very skinny i met this bodybuilder that formed me tough me how to gain mass, eating 6 meals a day 1000 calories each, that did the trick, i went from 160 pounds to 200 pounds in 10 months that was done without steroids . I did my first cycle at 28.

If you want to invest money put it on a weight gainer powder those where the best to put on weight, with ice cream and black strap molasse and whole eggs, man do i miss those mass gainin years.
    Last edited by yannick35; 09-19-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Okay I understand that but people at my age take hgh to make you taller and my plates haven't fused yet so It should make me taller and I just need to gain weight quick so I can get a D-1 scholarship.. But all the coaches want me to get weight before I sign

And money is something I not worry about pertaining to this topic. To many kids my age taking everything and they are getting drafted and sign so if I grow a few inches and gain weight fast I will be in the same path as them

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It wont make you taller and it wont make you gain weight fast,

Forget steroids and hgh and concentrate on food because thats where your problem is, your not eating correctly
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-19-2012 at 08:11 AM.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I turned 40 this year and i feel that steroids and HGH can benefits someone my age, for recuperation fat burning and more since the body changes a lot has we age. Like Marcus said eat eat eat, we will still grow in height until you are 21.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Estrada712 View Post
    And money is something I not worry about pertaining to this topic. To many kids my age taking everything and they are getting drafted and sign so if I grow a few inches and gain weight fast I will be in the same path as them
    woah woah woah, slow down. So you are thinking in your mind, alll you have to do is take some stuff so you grow and all the sudden you will be getting drafted? Dream on buddy. If you can't get there without it, not likely going to happen with it. If anything get to the top level before compounds and save them to prolong your career.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Estrada712 View Post
    I'm a college pitcher I'm 19 5'8 130 (I've been trying to gain weight for a whole eating right and working out but it's been very hard for me I'm getting toned but no mass) I'm a pitcher in college in throw around 86-88 mph. My growth plates haven't fused so I want to take hgh to get taller but want to gain weight and strength fast. Please help
    Eat 40grams of protein (eggs, egg whites, chicken, tuna, beef, protein shake) every two hours along with some Brown rice and flax seed oil. Even if you aren't hungry. This will pack on a bunch of mass and you can probably add 20+lbs. in 6 month's doing this.

Get 25 post's and I can PM you diet plan.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you've one of the most experienced guys on here pointing out where your trouble is, listen to him.

you're way too young for anabolics due to possible health risks and way way too young for HGH due to it doing nothing for you at that age (unless you can afford 10-15iu's per day of proper HGH. you can't btw)

Phased is offline Banned
    Another youth saved!

abbey sha is offline New Member
    The Practice was very important to build body so practice well then only you will comes body builder.

Phd wannabe is offline Banned
    I think what's going on here is wrong. I know its critical that we sway young guys from using steroids ; I understand the importance of this, I really do. But come on man, this is hipocracy in its truest form. People don't come here to get moral advice, they come here to get serious advice on anabolic steroids, supplements, and the biological factors that come with them. How would you like it if you went to blockbuster to get a flick and the teenager in the front says, "oh I'm sorry sir, but I see you have kids there, how about a more age appropriate movie?"(how about I decide what my kids can see, thank you very much). More often than not we don't even answer their question, then what happens? Their still going to juice, only difference is now there going to do without the knowledge and experience of someone who may actually know what there talking about. The news, teachers, parents, coach, school, and society has tried to tell them otherwise and and stigmatize steroids and they are STILL interested. I understand if you tell them listen I don't recommend using roids right now but if your going to, this is how to properly do it. Not even that we give them....no just eat more man

Thread Information