Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    rontg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    san tight is a stellar product, when stacked with ephedrine i would argue that thus far for me it works better than dnp with virtually no sides, however i take the ephedrine at 150-200mg/day
    thanks for the info, i may run some over the summer , but i doubt i have to balls to take ephedrine to 200mg, lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Excellent thread. Bump for the final result pics.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    i would have posted pics today, but i felt too weak this morning to pose b4 i ate, and since all the other pics r on an empty stomach.......

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    thanks for the info, i may run some over the summer , but i doubt i have to balls to take ephedrine to 200mg, lol
    when i was running it@200mg, i was 260lbs

rontg is offline Associate Member
    when i was running it@200mg, i was 260lbs
    ahhh ok, even if i was 260 i still wouldn't have the balls, hahah

ok well last night i felt like i was sleeping in a **** oven, i sweat thru 2 freakin comforters and a couch, im sweating as i type and about to go for a run

right now im a lil under 215@600mg ed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-6.1.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-6.2.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-6.3.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-6.4.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-6.5.jpg  

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    How many days total have you been on DNP ? Also, how many days were you at 200mg, 400mg, and at 600mg? Keep up the great work by the way!

thickmass is offline Member
    4 days and 2lb.. is that good?

9000rpm is offline Member
    I really don't think you should have raised the dose so quickly. You said originally that you were going to use it at 200mg for 12 days. Now you are already saying that you are at 600mg ED? I think you are rushing into things too quickly. I hope you don't hurt yourself. This is your first time using DNP and you have no idea how your body reacts to the higher doses. For what it's worth, I stayed at 200mg for 10 days before only raising it to 400mg ED for 5 days. And in 15 days, I lost 10lbs after all the water came off in about a week afterwards. The biggest problem with DNP that I see on this board is that people rush to the judgement that they aren't feeling the heat and sweating that much at 200mg in the first 4 or 5 days, then they go at 400mg at like one day, then up it to 600mg for the rest of the time. Not a wise choice in my opinion.

More isn't always better. You should have let it build up in your blood instead of just taking mega doses early in your first cycle.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I really don't think you should have raised the dose so quickly. You said originally that you were going to use it at 200mg for 12 days. Now you are already saying that you are at 600mg ED? I think you are rushing into things too quickly. I hope you don't hurt yourself. This is your first time using DNP and you have no idea how your body reacts to the higher doses. For what it's worth, I stayed at 200mg for 10 days before only raising it to 400mg ED for 5 days. And in 15 days, I lost 10lbs after all the water came off in about a week afterwards. The biggest problem with DNP that I see on this board is that people rush to the judgement that they aren't feeling the heat and sweating that much at 200mg in the first 4 or 5 days, then they go at 400mg at like one day, then up it to 600mg for the rest of the time. Not a wise choice in my opinion.

More isn't always better. You should have let it build up in your blood instead of just taking mega doses early in your first cycle.
    Good advice. I don't know if you've checked out my journal, but I'm doing the first 4 days at 200mg (provided I have no bad sides at all) and days 5-10, I'll finish up with 400mg. I'll be doing cycles in the future and doubt I''ll ever hit 600mg

9000rpm is offline Member
    I don't think anyone should do 600mg on their first use of DNP . Simply because they don't know how it will affect them at different doses. That's why I think you should let it build up at a lower every day dose to see how the higher amounts effect you. That's why I did 10 days at 200mg before I went to 400mg.

You are the owners of your bodies though, just be carefull, you don't always know what you are getting into.

as soon as my S.A.N. Tight arrives, my DNP cycle ends, i was happy w/ the results once i bumped to 600mg ed

i am currently running ephedrine at 50mg/day starting today and will bump to 100mg then 200mg until it is time for a 2nd DNP cycle

-the heat was nuts at 600mg, i sweat thru all my blankets,pillows,comforters etc

-had trouble concentrating

-became quite emotional

-strength is gone

so far since bumping to 600(1 week ago) mg ive lost 5lbs, should shed more when water comes off

-i smoked 3 cigs ed until about 5 days ago

-at some point i began to run 3-4x ed for 15 mins

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    This is great! You're transforming right before our eyes like the HULK~!!!!

Would you give someone in here permission to post those pics on a personal site so we can actually see the stuff all one page rather than scrolling and scrolling?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    more pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem617
    This is great! You're transforming right before our eyes like the HULK~!!!!

Would you give someone in here permission to post those pics on a personal site so we can actually see the stuff all one page rather than scrolling and scrolling?
    sure, anyone can use these pics and if u put em on a site in an organized way ill post the link in the beginning of the thread

here are some updated pics from the 14th
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-7.1.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-7.2.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-7.3.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-7.4.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-7.5.jpg  

here are the rest plus a current pic alongside an almost equal sized beginning pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-7.6.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-7.7.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-holy-crap.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Tighty Whiteys! Yes, old school 4th grade style! lol

Good progress, your love handles are gone.

today, my cycle ends, i will take pix tomorrow morning and then in a few days when the water clears, and in a few days im beginning an ephedrine&S.A.N. Tight cycle

RATM is offline Senior Member
    S.a.n?????

san is a company....... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/tight.html thats san tight

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    here are the rest plus a current pic alongside an almost equal sized beginning pic
    Do you think you have lost any muscle? In your last comparison pic, you lats and chest dont look as wide, although you do look leaner, maybe this just causes an illusion, is this just me noticing this?

ok here are the last pics i will post in this thread, i will be starting a new thread for my SAN/eph cycle later today......these r the pics from yesterday morning
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-8.1.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-8.2.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-8.3.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-8.4.jpg   DNP cycle w/pics-8.5.jpg  

and the last one from the batch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DNP cycle w/pics-8.6.jpg  

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Do you think you have lost any muscle? In your last comparison pic, you lats and chest dont look as wide, although you do look leaner, maybe this just causes an illusion, is this just me noticing this?
    Bump for my question, do you feel like you have lost much muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Bump for my question, do you feel like you have lost much muscle?
    no, i do not feel like ive lost much muscle

creepS is offline Banned
    same undies?
    **** :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information