Thread: Dnp

guzenfeld is offline New Member

Dnp

Hey guys, do you know where I can get DNP ? im desperate to get my hands on it because i have a photoshoot in a month and I cant seem to get the extra weight off that I gained wen i did a bulk this winter. ive used t3/eca 2 months ago but didnt lose as much as i thought. if you know where i can get dnp and for how much PM me. thnx

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    yellow paint

fitforfun is offline New Member
    Good DNP sources seem to be impossible to find which is quite unfortunate, because I've wanted to try it myself too. I tried to find it and just gave up. Seems like it's not very popular in Europe, because I don't know of anyone who has been able to find a European source.

shayne77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guzenfeld
    Hey guys, do you know where I can get DNP? im desperate to get my hands on it because i have a photoshoot in a month and I cant seem to get the extra weight off that I gained wen i did a bulk this winter. ive used t3/eca 2 months ago but didnt lose as much as i thought. if you know where i can get dnp and for how much PM me. thnx

Hey bro if you dont have someone trusted to get it from then IMO don't. DNP is tricky enough as it is, if you don't know for sure what you are getting is dosed properly then it's just plain dumb. Just my 2 cents but I'd be real careful who I got it from.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, since apparently I'm the only one around here who knows this, don't ask for sources.

DNP is illegal and you are asking for someone to break the law. Don't do that.

Thread Information