Tapout is offline Senior Member

my cycle update--week 4 complete

wow what a flippin cycle
    me and my wife started a cycle(her first) together---those who cycle together stay together.
    shes doing 5mg of winny per day and wow getting ripped and built. shes 120 at 5-5(gained 5lbs) and did 135lbs on chest press for 8 reps.

for those who remember i'm doing:
    400mg deca per week
    750mg sus/omni per week
    25mg dbol per day for 4-5 weeks

wow this cycle is kicking --too bad i got sick(a hell of a cold) last week which slowed me down and i'm on antibiotics and perscription sinus med and an inhaler

i am 242 today actually dropped 2 lbs(weigh every monday) but looking a lot bigger and getting lean--my arms are still 19" but look ripped and my shoulders never looked so big and cut-i even have my top 4 abs in

for some reason,even on a bulking type cycle,i am not gaining much weight but i am gaining very quality size,lean looking muscle and have lost a lot of fat(at least 3 inches around waist)---i am very excited about this cycle and doing better than expected
    and strong holy crap--i did leg press last week and got 22 45lb plates ,a total of 1040 lbs with sled, for 10 reps without wraps. the most i'd ever done with that was like 5 with wraps. all my weights are going way up

thanks for reading bros i'll put another update in 2 weeks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good work brother. Nice to have another husband and wife team who both use here at AR I moved it to members cycle results but left the re-direct.

thats cool pete i just posted here cause i told everyone i would for now on ill tell people update to check cycle results

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    ur wife takes 5mg ed....is that a normal female dose? i might give my fiance some.

i started her at 2.5mg per day for 10 days with no sides so them i jumped her to 5mg ed and only side is clitorial is very sensitive so she is not going up any more because clit could enlarge. i think many females are different in what they can take start small and go up slowly as long as no side occur( look for clitorial sensitive normal/enlargement too much,voice cracking also too much drop mgs)than keep going. she is getting strong and very muscular

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    When Bert did her anavar cycle, we followed the same guidline. Started her at 5mg/day, after 5 days no sides, bumped it to 10mg/day...still no sides after another 5 days so we bumped to 15mg/day for the remainder fo the cycle. She loved it! Her next cycle will be var + an injectable.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You guys should see Tapout's results so far. He is looking a lot leaner and thicker and it has only been a few weeks. He is really sticking to his diet which is what I am most proud of. Then there is Mrs. Tapout......DAMN! I mean she was a knockout before but now she looks phenomenal! Congrats on your progress so far you two and keep it up.

thanks king
    also pete i wish i could talk my wife into an injectable like eq or deca at 25-50mg per week but so far she says hell no---but the results shes getting off winny and the var is going to be her next cycle --i might be able to talk her into it.

Thread Information