Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iceman69 is offline Associate Member

My Test Enanthate Cycle #1 12 week progress.

WEEK 1

Note to Reader* I had come across 3 vials of 200mg Organon Deca that was confirmed as legit, while waiting on my Test to arrive. I decided to use them! At the time of my first Test injection my strength had begun to increase 2-3 reps each exercise on subsequent days training the same body part. I had also injected a total of 600mg of deca over the course of that week.

Day 1 -- First injection of 250mg of Test Enanthate (British Dragon) wen't well. I've been practicing my diet for 2 weeks prior. I feel great and am heading out the door to the gym. (This injection will normally take place on a monday but the gear arrived on saturday and I had kid in a candy store syndrome.)

I'm currently 6'3 - 220lbs and my goals of this cycle are to hit 235lbs at end of cycle. After PCT I'd like to be a solid 230lbs with a minimum of 10lbs of sustained gains.

Wish me Luck!

Day 2 -- This day happened to be my rest day. So I ate!

7 egg whites + 1 cup of oatmeal with a scoop of whey protein
    1 turkey sandwhich and steamed broccoli
    1 Chicken Salad
    1 Myoplex protein shake with a giant scoop of natural peanut butter and a banana blended in (I used water not milk)
    1 large chicken breast and a bowl of brown rice
    1/2 lb of lean hamburger meat with swiss cheese.
    1 protein bar (was lazy and ready to go to sleep)
    About 1.5 gallons of water throughout the day.

Was at a buddies and his bench was looking at me wrong so I curled 135lbs for 3 reps today (personal record), and hit up 275 bench press for 3 reps. (feeling good) I feel I could squeeze another meal in there but for now I maintained a sense of being "full" all day and am feeling solid about tomorrow's training session.

Time for a good 7 hours of sleep!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 --

Woke up a bit late. Have 2 hours to class. Cooking Eggs, Oatmeal, Chicken and Rice at the same time. =) Will be scarfing down the eggs/oatmeal and the chicken/rice will come with me to campus in a tupperware container to eat during 10 minute breaks between classes. On mondays I have a 3 hour block of classes with 10 minutes in between so it takes a little planning to make sure my nutrition is sustained during those hours.

Itching to hit the gym already.

Was a great training day. My bench press is up 10lbs since my first shot of Deca a week ago. Was able to put up 265 x3 then and hit 275 x3 last night. Also last week I curled 110lbs for a max of 3 reps, and this week I curled 135lbs for 3 reps. A new personal record.

Food intake has been good, should be breaking 220lbs bodyweight shortly.

Day 4 -- -- Slept like crap last night. Stayed up till 3am finishing projects for my bio presentation today. About to head out to my evening lab and then will come home and sleep for a couple hours and then make a late night run to the gym. Also took a nap during the midday I should be fine. Will report how the session goes. Decided to make this a rest day. Didn't want to go to the gym with sleep deprivation from the night before. Hitting the sack early tonight to get a full 8 hours and will be in the gym first thing in morning after my eggs and oatmeal.

Day 5 -- Got great sleep last night. And starting off the day right by eating like a mother ****er. Eager to train both physically and mentally.

Hit the gym running today and had tons of energy. Was 2 reps stronger in every exercise on average. Trained Shoulders/Arms. Long workout today.

Bodyweight is up to 223lbs. (3lbs gained so far!)

Starting to curl 55lb dumbbells on each arm.
    Tricep extensions with 120lbs was too light.
    Clean and presses with 165lbs were tough still but improving.

Day 6 -- JAB DAY! (note to self. Jab left glute monday)

Ate well this morning, took a nice nap today. Fixing to get some chicken and rice in me, wait about 30 mins and then it's go time for the gym. May this day bless me with heavy lifts, good growth and hot bitches in the gym to stare at.

Well there weren't any hot chicks at Gold's today (they are a rare commodity at my gym anyhow), but my legs were stronger in every lift.

It's naptime.

Day 7 -- Woke up ravenously hungry. Went straight to the kitchen and made a protein shake to get me started. Then it's eggs/oatmeal/whey protein. Will be on campus for a few hours today so will get a chicken salad there for sure.

It's chest and back day today. Looking foward to getting 275lbs on the bench 4+ times. Wish me luck.

Was a good day. Hit 275 on the bench 4x. (possibly could of done 5 but I didn't have a spotter handy)
    Did 15 chinups in a row at my new bodyweight. (started feeling a good pump in my lats but nothing crazy yet)
    Bent over barbell rows with 195lbs was too light.

For the first Six weeks of this cycle, I'm keeping my reps very low. All sets are done with a 3-5 rep range and when I can hit it 5 times I up the weight. Working out well so far, including the previous week of Deca.

Next week is week 2. I'd like to put on a couple more lbs, and I will separate the weekly journal with a new reply at the bottom of this thread.

Week 1 be done. So far so good.
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-03-2006 at 04:46 PM.

good luck....

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Good luck man, keep this a detailed log for all the first timers out there to follow..im gonna be runnin 12 weeks of cyp myself in a few weeks...with dbol kickstarted though...keep it up man

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Ahh yes, If I could go back to my first cycle

Best of luck, hope you meet your goals.

jon77 is offline Banned
    good luck with your goal...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man

Thanks fella's.

Will keep it up to date and detailed.

Week 2

Week 2 ---

Day 8 --
    Decided today was a rest day. Went hiking, did some cardio light in the morning. Ate a lot today. It was also my day of the week to cheat a little on the diet. Steak Sandwhiches for the win. Will hit shoulders and arms hard tomorrow.

Day 9 -- Ate like a madman today. About to hit the gym for some late night action. Shoulders and Arms. Strength was up 1-2 reps on every exercise. This seems to be the trend every 3-4 days my strength is going up 1-2 reps per bodypart per exercise. Feeling good. Will post my routine and diet this week.

Day 10 -- Also took a rest day today. My schedule was supposed to be leg day but instinctively I felt as though 24 hours of eating and rest would do me more good than training. (I've found that my body sometimes needs random days of rest. Jabbed myself today! Getting fairly efficient at it! I did start to notice a little pump as I was walking across campus today. Nothing hardcore but definitely a little more of a "swole" feeling throughout my body than normal.

Day 11 -- Woke up ravenous this morning and the first food I could find as I stumbled bleary eyed into the kitchen was a protein bar and a glass of OJ. After this cup of coffee I'll get started with the eggs and oatmeal. Looking foward to squats, lunges, lying leg curls and deadlifts accompanied by standing calf raises today. My legs are getting stronger but definitely not my strong points and it's time to punish them. Also of note is that later at night when my circadian rhythm is at it's peak I'm starting to notice additional vascularity in my shoulders, upper chest, and while my veins over my biceps aren't popping out yet, I can see a map of them under the flesh. Good shit.

Day 12 -- Eating, and more eating. **** I just ate an entire steak, a bowl of green salad and I'm still hungry. It's Chest and Back day today and it's time for me to bench 280lbs x4. Hit 275 x4 four days ago.

Here is my current workout, which I plan on continuing for about 4.5 more weeks. (6 weeks total) After which I'll be switching it up.

Chest/Back Day

Bench Press - 4 sets - reps 3-5
    Incline Bench Press - 3 sets - reps 3-5
    Pullovers - 3 sets - reps 3-5
    Chinups (currently as many sets as it takes me to hit 30 reps- which is 3)
    Bent over Barbell Rows - 3 sets - 3-5 reps
    Deadlifts (10,6,4 - reps. I use straps and go heavy as I can.)
    Crunches or Reverse Crunches (depending on what I did last)
    Cardio - working up to 10 mins cardio every other day atm.

--------------

Shoulders/Arms Day

Clean and Presses - 3 sets of 3-5
    Lateral Dumbbel lRaises - 3 sets of 3-5
    Heavy Upright Rows - 3 sets of 10,6,4 reps respectively
    Push Presses - 3 sets of 6,4,2 reps respectively

Standing Barbell Curls - 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Seated Dumbbell Curls - 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Close Grip Bench Presses - 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Standing Tricep Extensions - 3 sets of 3-5 reps

Wrist Curls - 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    Reverse Wrist Curls - 3 sets of 6-8 reps

5 sets of 25 crunches or reverse crunches depending on the day before

------------------------------------------

Legs Day

Squats - 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    Lunges - 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Lying Leg Curls - 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Standing Calf Raises - 4 sets of 6-8 reps
    Straight Leg Deadlifts - 3 sets of 10,6,4 reps respectively
    Good Mornings - 3 sets of 10,6,4 respectively

The crunches

Cardio
    ------------------------------------------

This workout is basically Phase I of Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding and I've used it before although with higher reps.

I do not work out 6 days religiously, as it's more like 5 because when my body tells me it's tired. I rest.

Currently everytime I complete 3 days of this workout, I am 1-2 reps stronger in every exercise.

After having done this program for 6 weeks I'll be switching it up some.

The goal here is still to gain as much strength and mass as possible.

I'll worry about Cuts on my 2nd or 3rd cycle.

Weighing in at 224.5 lbs as of this morning.

----
    Benched 280 for 4 reps today as was my goal! All other exercises for chest/back day were not just up 1-2 reps but up 5lbs with the same reps as 3 days ago. Feeling awesome. Bodyfat isn't improving but I have one goal and one goal only on this cycle.

To build the foundation of strength and mass to work with in following cycles.

Bed time.

Day 13 -- Jab Day. (4th so far) Feeling very positive about my strength gains so far. Yesterday increasing all lifts by 5lbs was a good feeling of accomplishment and it makes the "constant eating till on the verge of puking" worthwhile. I'm exaggerating the eating part slightly. Woke up at 5am this morning ready to go. Had a protein shake and scrambled off to my morning class. Then it will be 2 more meals, my jab, and then shoulders/arms. Cold I can hit 135 on curls for 3 reps. After shoulders and half way into my workout, I hit 125 on curls for 2 reps. Today I'd like to see 3-4 reps on 125lbs. Will update my lifts. Work out results to come later today.

Decent training day. Felt a little tired so finished after biceps. Upped my reps by one on all excercises but it was a struggle today.

Tomorrow I'm going to take it easy. Just hit triceps, some light cardio and call the rest of the day for taking it easy.

Day 14 -- Spent a couple hours last night doing forum reading on diet, training, and other general AAS Q&A. Today will be a light day as instinctually I feel my body needs some rest. I've noticed that my triceps are currently only as strong as my biceps and so I'm going to be adding 2 extra sets for triceps per week to see if I can't bulk them up some. I'll fish around the work out forums for some good advice. I have other bodyparts that need adjusting as well but I'm going to start with this first.

Today looks like:

Triceps, abs, cardio, and a whole lot of rest and eating.

After feeling overtrained last night I hit the board and spent about 3 hours reading up on work out programs, including Swolecat's sticky posts.

I've come up with a new program that I feel will suit me a lot better and started it this morning. I blasted my chest and I can already tell it will take a solid week to recover.

Will post new workout plan at the beginning of my next post starting week 3.
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-10-2006 at 10:22 AM.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Looking good, Iceman. KEEP EATING DAMNIT!

Will do bro. I'd like to be sitting at a solid 225lbs come this sunday.

I sure am getting sick of chicken though lol.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    why didnt you run any EQ with your Test E? Just wondering... good luck bro

All the pro's suggest doing only 500mg of Test E for a 1st cycle, and I took their advice!

2nd cycle I'll probably mix in some Deca or EQ with the Test.

Streaker is offline Member
    This is going to be a good thread. Keep up with the detail.

List the weight as well on lifts so we can see the difference in strength, if you don't mind.

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    good luck man

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    thats good to know, as of a week ago, I was gonna run EQ with my test e, but now ill recositer, thanks bro, good luck

ScreaM

Middle of Week 3

Hey all I missed a couple of days. I ended up feeling a little burned out on the above posted workout schedule, and after reading the work out forums for a few hours and educating myself on Swolecat's "Torching" principles I've changed it up.

Also I am just getting over the 24 hour stomach flu. So I've been out of the gym for 2 days. I'm afraid to see what I weigh now even though most of the loss will be water.

Anyhow I had started this new training schedule and was finding myself loaded with energy and looking foward to the next day. Keeping in mind I was focusing more on a slow contraction of the muscle on every set since I'm only hitting it directly once per week.

Day 1 -- Chest

Bench Press 4 sets of 6-8 reps
    135x8 185x8 235x8 275x4 (little heavy but I'll get those reps up)

Incline Bench 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    155x8 185x8 190x6

Decline Bench 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    185x8 215x6 235x4 (definitely need to get the stamina up for this third exercise. It will come)

Pec Deck 2 sets of 6-8 reps
    165x8 180x6

Crunches 5 sets of 25

Day 2 -- Back

Weighted Chinups -- Bodyweight @ 227lbs 3 sets @ 6-8reps
    (Bdywt + 20lbs)x7 Bdywtx8 Bdywtx7

Barbell Rows (or) T-bar rows 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    barbell -- 135x8 175x8 200x5

Deadlifts (10,6,4)
    185x10 225x6 265x4 (ready to up the weight, holding the bar without straps was hardest part)

Cardio - 6 mins

Day 3 -- Shoulders

Dumbbell Presses 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    50x8 65x8 75x7

Lateral Raises 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    25x8 35x8 40x3 (heavy, but I can up those reps)

Rear Raises 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    20x8 25x8 30x6

Shrugs 3 sets of 6-8 reps (used a hammer machine for these)
    180x8 270x8 320x6

Reverse Crunches 5 sets of 25

------------------------------------------------------------

Stomach Flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 =(
    Puked all day, shit all day. Ate 3 total eggs. Only thing I could keep down.
    Recovered by nighttime and began drinking tons of fluid and slept all day/night

-------------------------------------------------------------

3/15/06 -- Well this is the middle of week 3. I've eaten twice today and I've had enough of this pussy stomach virus and I'm going to the gym to train arms. I've lost count of the actual day into the cycle so I'll use standard dates. Tomorrow will be my 2nd jab of week 3. I was 227lbs (had gained 7 total) prior to stomach flu. Will weigh myself today shortly.

Arms Day -3/15/06
    Was a little bit tired considering I had the stomach flu yesterday but completed the work out.

Straight Bar Barbell Curls 3 sets of 6-8 reps (with one warm up set)
    75x8 95x8 110x2 (still a little weak from not having eaten yesterday)

Hammer Curls 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    30x8 40x6 40x5

Close Grip Bench Press 3 sets of 6-8 reps (1 warm up set)
    185x8 205x8 225x4

Skullcrushers 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    75x8 95x8 110x3

Cardio 6 mins (skipped cardio today, due to stomach flu yesterday)

I was down 7lbs today most likely all water. Weighed in at 220lbs. Everyone is telling me I'll get my lost weight back in 3 days or so. Damned 1 day of stomach flu is a setback but I'm not going to let it hold me back. It's time to eat more today. =)

3/18/06 -- Well the puking ended after 1 day of stomach flu but the apetite wasn't back to normal until today. It was definitely a rough week. Lost 9lbs total but today I ate voraciously and hit the gym. Weighed in at: 218lbs and feared I was going to be totally weak.

To my surprise I wasn't.

Chest --

Bench Press
    135x8 185x8 235x8 275x4 (same as last week, but after stomach flu and loss of 9lbs called it a win)

Incline Bench Press
    155x8 185x8 190x8 (up two reps, will increase weight next week)

Decline Bench Press
    185x8 215x8 (up two reps)

Pec Deck
    165x8 180x7 (up 1 rep)

Crunches 3 sets of 25
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-20-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Ban this ****tard please. He's getting annoying.

Good update Iceman, like how you put the weights. Now you can refer back to it in a couple months and see how it changes.

Thanks bro. Now when I get my appetite back from the stomach flu I had on tuesday I can get back to growing.

Stomach is still a little queasy from tuesday's puke/shit sessions.

Too much info I know =(

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    who?

lol, Nark's on top of it.

Week 4 of Test Enanthate 500mg/week 12 week cycle --

3/20/06 -- Fully recovered from stomach flu now and back to eating like a horse. Gained 2lbs back from my 9lb loss. Weighed in today at 220lbs, and was eager for training.

BACK DAY

Weighted Chin Ups
    (Bdywt+20lbs)x8 (Bdywt+25lb)x6 Bdywtx8

T-Bar Rows
    90x8 110x8 125x5

Deadlifts
    185x10 225x6 275x1 (not using straps so getting grip stronger is essential)

Cardio 6 mins (Starting off pretty light on the cardio because I'm an ectomorph/hardgainer and want to make sure I have a good balance between cardio and gaining weight.

Should be 221-222 by tomorrow as I gain some of the water weight back that I lost from being sick.

3/21/06 -- Woke up hungry and have begun my eating festival. =) Feels great to have the appetite back in full force. Expecting to tear up some shoulders today.

SHOULDERS

Dumbbell Presses
    50x8 65x8 75x8 (will up the weight next week)

Lateral Raises
    25x8 35x8 40x4

Rear Raises
    20x8 25x8 30x8 (will up weight next week)

Shrugs (using smith machine)
    180x8 270x8 320x7

Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 25

3/22/06 -- Bodyweight 222.6 -- Ate very well today, although I did take a long nap midday and woke up starving. Fixed that fast with some already cooked chicken and brown rice. It's nearing the end of week 4 and the Test has kicked in. I get minor headrushes throughout the day, and the pumps in the gym are becoming insane. I have multiple veins that I can see just under my biceps. In a couple weeks they should be popping out.

ARMS DAY!

Straight Bar Barbbell Curls
    75lbsx8 95lbsx8 110lbsx4 (Used very slow motion, 2 seconds up, 3 seconds down according to Swolecat's Torching post. Pumps were insane I felt like I had exploding softballs for biceps)

Hammer Curls
    30lbsx8 40lbsx7 40lbsx6 (Reps increased by 1-2 for each set of biceps tonight)

Close Grip Bench
    185x8 205x8 225x6 (up two reps from last week)

Skull Crushers
    75x8 95x8 105x5 (up two reps from last week)

Cardio 6 mins

Hoping to break 223lbs tomorrow. 8 weeks left and 17lbs to gain. (Keeping in mind I was up to 227 before the stomach flu in week 3, I'm confident)
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-23-2006 at 04:50 AM.

3/23/06 -- 2nd Jab day of week 4. Running on only 4 hours of sleep due to some assignments I procrastinated on, but I've only got one class in the AM so it'll be a nice naptime afterwards. Today is leg day but depending on how I feel after a nap I may or may not take today as a rest day. Starting to feel "lightly pumped" all the time from the Test. I have a little bloat going on but nothing too bad, going to begin taking 10mg of Nolva ED. (edited the mg of nolva from my previous mistake)
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-23-2006 at 10:54 AM.

.5 mg Nolva? Do you mean arimidex /Letro?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    nice log. as nark says: subscribed

Hehe meant 10mg of Nolva ED. .5ml. Lack of sleep is making my brain fuzzy. I'm off to hit the sheets, and hopefully punish my legs later.

3/24/06 -- 2am, felt rested, felt amped, said f*ck it and hit the gym for some leg thrashing.

--Disclaimer-- Standing 6'3" I'd never done full parallel squats before. It was time to start. ....all I can say is Yowzah. My quads were f'ing PUMPED. This was also the first time I went for a full 10-12 reps on leg exercises. As a result I dropped the weights and focused on slow full movements.

Was worth it. I can barely walk.

Leg Day

Squats
    135x12 185x12 225x12 (will up the weight next week) May also add a 4th set when I get more used to this

Lunges
    30x12 35x10 (will add a third set when my legs get better adapted to these full movements and higher reps) My quads were burning like mofo's

Lying Leg Curls
    105x12 120x12 135x3 (holy shit I could barely walk after this. It's no secret that my legs are behind my upper body but holy hell I'm ready to make them grow)

Straight Leg Deads
    185x8 ....was going to do 2nd set at 210 but my legs were shaking and I was barely able to walk and headed home.

Doing crunches now. Overall a great training session and a real eye opener to what slow full and higher reps will do for my legs. I have no doubt I'll gain 5-10lbs in my legs alone this cycle.

Tomorrow is forearms and calves....well guess that's today.

OH YEAH....I was checking myself out in the mirror afterwards tonight and for the first time in my life I got a vein bulging out of my right bicep halfway down!!!!!!!! Very stoked about that. I cannot wait for the next couple of weeks. I've never had veins popping out of my upper arms.
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-24-2006 at 04:43 AM.

3/26/06 -- Feeling great, have a little bit of a cough that has been nagging me for about 5 days now but it's not stopping me from eating and training. My stats are increasing.

Bodyweight -- 225.4lbs

CHEST DAY

Bench Press
    135x8 185x8 235x8 275x5 (up 1 solid rep)

Incline Bench Press
    155x8 185x8 195x8 (up 5lbs flat out, going to increase poundage to 200 next week. Very happy about incline increasing)

Decline Bench
    185x8 215x8 225x8 (added a 3rd set to Decline because I was feeling good. Tore it up. Will increase the weight in 2nd and 3rd set next week)

Pec Deck
    165x8 180x8 (was getting a massive pump in my chest at this time. Just holding my arms out in front of me was a task, and also a great feeling. Will up the weight in 2nd set next week)

Overall my pumps are in full force. After the 3rd set or so I can literally feel the swole. Looking foward to this coming week. It's my first jab day of week 5 tomorrow.

Milky87 is offline Member
    good stuff mang

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Lookin good bro, just finished week 3 of Test E @ 500mg, can't wait!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Good luck, man. Keep posting!

Thanks for the positive vibes bros.

My body is not in the best proportion nor bodyfat atm but my strength and muscle mass are growing very nicely.

My overall goal in this cycle is to get up to 240+ lbs and maintain at least 230+ lbs over the summer time while honing my diet and overall proportion.

Then this winter go on a lean/bulking cycle and focus specifically on symmetry and bodyfat.

3/27/06 Week 5 -- Felt like ass today. Cough and Sinus driving me slightly nuts and slowing me down. Scheduled a doc appointment for tomorrow so at least the remedy is underway. It was jab day of week 5 however so I stuck myself and then got my ass to the gym for...

BACK DAY

Despite coughing my lungs out while training I made good gains today.

Weighted Chin ups
    Bdywt+20lbsx8 Bdywt+25lbsx7 Bdywtx8

Barbell Rows
    135x8 175x8 200x8 (up 3 reps here, will increase the weight next week. Felt very strong on these)

Deadlifts
    185x10 225x6 275x4 (up 3 reps here also. Felt solid, will increase the weight next week)

Probably going to add 2 sets of seated cable rows next week.

Came home, and will do lower abs at home. But for now I'm going to go to bed and rest this body so I can recuperate.

Sinus/respiratory infection + training hard = rough day.

Iceman
    Last edited by Iceman69; 03-27-2006 at 03:14 PM.

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    Nice journal man, keep up the good work

3/28/06 -- Recovering amazingly fast from the respiratory issues. Felt good today. Ate like a horse. Still at 225lbs though. Not too much else to report other than the facts.

SHOULDERS DAY

Dumbbell Presses
    50x8 65x8 80x6 (pretty happy with this lift. I don't see too many dudes pressing 80lb dumbbells in my gym. I'll hit it 8 times next week)

Lateral Raises
    25x8 35x8 40x5 (these are heavy so I'm trying to keep the form as strict as possible and 1 rep gain per week is fine with me)

Rear Raises
    20x8 25x8 35x4

Shrugs
    180x8 270x8 320x8 (will increase the weight next week)

Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 25

Looking foward to arm day. I need to see solid rep increases in all my bi/tri lifts!

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    who?
    wtf happened there?who what when where?random shit like that cracks me up,anywho im following your training log ice,good info,im at the end of week 2 of test e first cycle,put on 6 pounds but i think most of its bloat(face looking fuller).strengths up and damn i cant get rid of this hard-on.its a real pitty about the stomach upset a bit of a set back but at least your back on track.
    Last edited by helium3; 03-31-2006 at 01:58 PM.

Milky87 is offline Member
    There were posts that were deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    There were posts that were deleted
    No posts were deleted...

Yeah that BarryBonds guy who was spamming all of the forums, his post was removed from this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information