Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JMan06 is offline Member

My Test E Cycle RESULTS

Hey, well Im going to keep somewhat of a little log here to let you know how my cycles going.

Im 4 weeks in, and have gained 10 pounds so far. Most of which is water, but I can feel some muscle comming on.

Anyways, yesterday I did shoulders....and had a LOT of fun. I put a plate on the bar doing seated military press (135lbs) to warmup, and it felt a lot lighter throwing it up. By the time it was said and done I put on an extra 15 pounds of weight on my miltary press. I was doing 200lbs for 4 reps. I did 3 reps myself and 4th was just TOUCHED barely by spotter.

DAY 4 SHOULDERS
    -Military Press (185x5) and now (200x4)
    -Dumbbell Arnold Press
    -Barbell Upright Rows
    -Cable Lateral Extensions
    -Shrugs

Anyways Im going to the gym now to do my back so Ill let you guys know how much my deadlifts went up.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Just finished doing back. Went really well! My deadlifts went up 2 reps. I didnt really try to add more weight, but Im still pretty happy with todays workout. I had to grab subway right after the gym though

DAY 5 BACK
    -Deadlift (375x5) and now (375X7)
    -Dumbbell Rows
    -Cable Rows
    -Lat Pulldowns
    -Back Flies

JMan06 is offline Member
    Took this from one of my other threads

Woke up this morning and felt like I was on fire. Ive been walking around the house all day in my underwear only and Im sweating, feel like Im burning up. I checked my temperature and its 35.8 C so its perfectly normal. Im a little stuffed up so could be a cold? But ive never felt hot like this with a cold and when I get a cold usualy im really blocked up and have a sore throat. My nose is just a LITTLE stuffed.

I was wondering if this could have anything to do with the test im taking?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Ill see how I'm feeling this afternoon. I wanna go hit my chest today, I've been dieing to see how much my bench went up. My chest seems to be my weakest muscle by far.
    Last edited by JMan06; 09-18-2006 at 09:37 AM.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Height, weight, bf?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Height, weight, bf?
    5 foot 10
    about 196 as of today
    10.4% bf as of today

JMan06 is offline Member
    Ok well I toughed it out and went to the gym to do my chest. I figured my strength wouldnt go up today as I was feeling sick. Boy was I ever wrong... I added another 10 pounds to my bench, and just managed to squeeze out the 5th rep. My stamina seems to have improved as well, Im not getting tired. Im focused in the gym and I feel BIG. I LOVE TEST.

Im thinking alot of my gains in bodyweight are also due to the fact Im eating an extra cup of oatmeal at breakfast and before bed. So 2 cups breakfast and 2 for last meal before bed.

DAY 1 CHEST
    -Bench Press (255x5) and now (265x5)
    -Incline Bench
    -Dumbbell Flies
    -Cables
    -Dips(45lbs weight attached)

JMan06 is offline Member
    Ive also had 4 seperate people (friends & family) asking me what the hell ive been taking cause I seem to have grown so much. Stuff must be working

JMan06 is offline Member
    Last night I felt under my left nipple and theres a bump, feels like a little pebble. Im sure its early signs of gyno. However, my nips dont seem any more puffy or sore. Either way i'll be taking letro in the next couple days, so i'll let you guys know how that goes.

JMan06 is offline Member
    I went to visit my doc today. Im getting bloodwork done tmmrw. I told him about what I am taking and the lump behind my nipple. Maybe I can get him to prescribe me some anti-e's?

T/AWS6 is offline New Member
    good luck... I'm 4 weeks in on my test e @ 500mg a week, I've gained around 7lbs so far and i can tell its just now kicking in!! So far no sides..

JMan06 is offline Member
    Damn, he told me to just get off the anabolics instead of him prescribing me anything. He was a good Doc about it too, no lectures. He told me has has a few bodybuilders comming in who are using gear. Whatever though, Ill get it myself. Anyways the first day I went to visit him (2 days ago) my bloodpressure was up REALLY high. 160/95. And my heart rate was really high as well. However I went again yesterday and my bloodpressure was back to 120/70? How did this happen if Im still cycling?

Today Im going again to get a mammogram? Anybody know what these are? He told me its like an xray for my chest or heart?

OH BTW. yesterday was my arm day HATE doing arms. I do supersets with bi's and tri's together.

DAY 2 ARMS (super-sets)
    -Barbell Curls / Tricep Cable Pushdowns
    -Seated Hammer Curls / Skull Crushers
    -Preacher Curls (with cable) / Rope Pushdowns
    -Reverse Grip (forearm) Barbell Curl / Dips (on 2 benches)

My arms arent that sore this morning however. I think its time to change up routine. But I want to keep my arm day on its own day. Anyone have any suggestions???

LASTLY: Todays thursday and injection day... so I'll brb
    Last edited by JMan06; 09-21-2006 at 06:24 AM.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Bloodtest came back and apparently liver and kidney values are a little higher the normal. Hows this possible if I am injecting?

Anyways did legs today and added 10 pounds to my squats.

DAY 3 LEGS
    -Squats (315x5) and now (325x5)
    -Leg Press
    -Leg Curls
    -Hamstring Curls
    -Calf Raises

bigman6665 is offline New Member
    yeh im in the med field.. A mammogram is an X-ray test of the breasts (mammary glands) used to screen for breast problems, such as a lump, and whether a lump is fluid-filled (a cyst) or a solid mass.

A mammogram is done to help screen for or detect breast cancer. Many small tumors can be seen on a mammogram before they can be felt by a woman or her health professional.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Maybe ill finaly get that prescription when they see early signs of gyno comming

JMan06 is offline Member
    UPDATE:

Well blood tests appear to be normal however liver and kidney values are a little high? But im using injectables only so how?

Still havent gotten mammogram, I think im going to go today.

Did shoulders yesterday.

DAY 4 SHOULDERS
    -Military Press (200x4)
    -Dumbbell Arnold Press
    -Barbell Upright Rows
    -Cable Lateral Extensions
    -Shrugs

No real improvement. Well see what happens with back today!

JMan06 is offline Member
    Todays monday, so im injecting another 250mg test Im going to do a lat injection just for the sake of saying ive done it lol. Each time I inject is going to be a new muscle

JMan06 is offline Member
    Well on yesterdays back day I threw on another 10 pounder and put up 5 reps so it was a success.

DAY 5 BACK
    -Deadlift (375x5) and now (385X5)
    -Dumbbell Rows
    -Cable Rows
    -Lat Pulldowns
    -Back Flies

Im going to take a week off of posting results. And Ill start again in another week so itll show greater gains. So this week I wont post anything to due with strength increases ill start again the following week. Stay tuned!

Keep up the log. I Will be watching.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Did arms today at the gym, but as I said Im not going to post strength increases for a week. Just so you can see larger gains easier. However Im weighing around 202 now So Im up around 15 pounds and at week 5 1/2.

JMan06 is offline Member
    By the way, about the lump under my nipple. My doctor told me not to bother with the letro, after the mammogram he seems to think the sign of gyno wont really get worse at all. Itll just stay with me until I come off the drugs. So ill just keep going without letro or anything, as it doesnt seem to be getting worse anyways...if anything its harder to feel and has gone deeper in.

My PCT will be a clomid and nolvadex stack. Im thinking of throwing in a gram of trib ed.

jcstanto is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff bro.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You should try a couple grams of trib, IMHO. Also, you hate doing arms? Just an idea, but instead of supersetting bis/tris, how about hitting bi's after back, and tri's after chest?? If you do big back workouts, youll only need about 4-6 sets of bicep workouts to really kick their ass. Try swolecats bicep methods... drop the weight, and do good form. 2 seconds up, 3 seconds down. Just a thought. Also, try some close grip bench press for chest to kill those tri's. Skull crushers are good, also reverse grip pulldowns??

briancb1 is offline Member
    You've told the doc you use gear? I've been told nighmare stories about how you can't get life insurance or some crap. Anyway, letro will probably hinder your gains if you throw in too much of it. Run letro with SD and you wont even get a pump - its strong stuff.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Chest day yesterday. Went up another 10 pounds and pushed out the same 5 reps This is really getting fun. Im halfway through my 6th week right now too. I think I may take a rest day and do arms tommorow, we will see how I feel. Also, the lump on my nipple seems to be getting better and Im not even taking anything for it

DAY 1 CHEST
    -Bench Press (265x5) and now (275x5)
    -Incline Bench
    -Dumbbell Flies
    -Cables

JMan06 is offline Member
    Well today I had arm day. Now on my arms I really dont post any strength increase cause usualy on arms I dont pay that much attention to the weight I do. More so I try to get them so pumped and tired I cant take my shirt off in the locker room afterwards

I had an AMAZING arm workout today for once. Got such a good pump that I could barely wash my face in the locker room my arms were so swollen

Heres my arm routine again. DAY 2 ARMS (super-sets)
    -Barbell Curls / Tricep Cable Pushdowns
    -Seated Hammer Curls / Skull Crushers
    -Preacher Curls (with cable) / Rope Pushdowns
    -Reverse Grip (forearm) Barbell Curl / Dips (on 2 benches)

I do skullcrushers with a dumbbell behind the head. Would it be better to switch it up to a EZ Curl bar laying down?

ALSO: for the hammer curls do you recommend i go 1 week hammer curls 1 week normal dumbbell curls? Or should i keep hammer curls each week???

THANKS

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    maybe you should take something for your nipple...i would hate for you to get gyno when u could of advoided it

JMan06 is offline Member
    Doctor said it should go away when im done. Its not getting any worse at all so ill see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    Doctor said it should go away when im done. Its not getting any worse at all so ill see how it goes.

So your starting to get gyno and your not doing anything about it?
    So once you get it, it will go away......LOL I hope this isn't what it looks like. Oh it will go away alright....after the surgeon cuts it out with a scalple and your 4 grand down.l

JMan06 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    So your starting to get gyno and your not doing anything about it?
    So once you get it, it will go away......LOL I hope this isn't what it looks like. Oh it will go away alright....after the surgeon cuts it out with a scalple and your 4 grand down.l
    Well, I had a little bump. The doctor looked at it after getting MAMMOGRAMS and tests done. Said it wouldnt get worse.

-HASNT gotten worse
    -Actualy is going away BY ITSELF

Therefor there is no problem.

JMan06 is offline Member
    You cant see it. You can just feel the little bump, and its getting smaller and smaller each day.

Small Guy112 is offline Junior Member
    any gains ?

JMan06 is offline Member
    Instead of posting my workouts EVERYDAY since its kinda repetitive ill jsut post workouts that ive experienced gains on.

CHEST DAY WAS AMAZING THIS AFTERNOON.

ANOTHER 10 POUNDS ADDED ONTO STRENGTH!

DAY 1 CHEST
    -Bench Press (275x5) and now (285x5)
    -Incline Bench
    -Dumbbell Flies
    -Cables

So in total ive added 30lbs to my bench on reps!

My size isnt increasing at all tho. Im not really getting any mroe vascular even though my BF% is 10.4. As long as im gaining strength I know its working so I guess Ill go through with the entire 12 weeks.

BAD NEWS:

Me and my gf have been argueing a lot lately, ive been feeling really emotional as well as weve been going through a hard time. Im a person with a very short fuse and Ill snap on her and i feel kinda bad as its for stupid reasons a lot. Could this be because of the roids? She seems to think so and wants me to throw them out.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont believe steroids make you angry i believe that people get cocky because of the ego boost they give you leading to agression.....so as long as you dont let it go to your head no i dont think that the "roids" are doin it. you can control it regardless. any new progress??

Being young and intruducing powerful hormones in your system WILL have an effect on your personality. When your older and more matured it will be easier to control. So play it cool and keep your head on straight. Don't be a bad example on why younger ppl should not take aas.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Yes there is Progress! My deadlifts and bench have gone up again! I added 10 pounds to each. But a few less reps on bench.

Bench Press (285x5) and now (295x4) - 4th rep just needed a LITTLE help

Dealifts also improved - Deadlift (385x5) and now (395X4)

Im reaching plateau in my cycle Im almost done my 8th week. I am going to run it for 11-12 weeks. My weight has pretty much remained at 204. So i gained a good 20 pounds and a lot of strength (40lbs on bench so far) Concidering my diet isnt bang-on (yes i do eat a lot and clean with lots of protein) I'd recognize this cycle as a good success especialy at my age!

Doctor wants me to go in to redo a mammogram shot. Im thinking its because he didnt take a good x-ray as its hard to x ray males because theres less amounts of flesh to put in that machine lol. However the lump is basicaly ALL GONE! without taking anything. Good thing i listend to my doc and saved $80 worth of LETRO

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I now know more about your life than I know about my own.

JMan06 is offline Member
    Thats the point of these

timtim is offline Member
    i dont believe steroids make you angry i believe that people get cocky because of the ego boost they give you leading to agression.....
    taking exogenous testosterone will make you more emotional and irritable and irrational. its a fact. now if someone is immature enough to act on negative impulse, that is by choice but to say aas dont make you more aggressive is blantantly wrong and aggression is anger. high test levels produce these effects like it or not, they are not myth. the ability to control is a whole different thing.

JMan06 is offline Member
    I think Im starting to hit a plateau. Gained another pound so up to a steady 205. However today I did legs. No real strength gains, my squats stayed the same.

How much strength do you guys think Ill loose after Im done my cycle? If PCT is done properly and I continue training hard? Should it be a lot or barely anything?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information