DecimaMAS is offline Banned

Results from mid-cycle..

The results I'm getting from this combination, plus my diet and workout regimen are fantastic and precisely where I wanted to be. My stats are as follows:

8.7 - 10.5% bf (depending on which test I take)

Dianabol - 6 weeks
    Masteron - 6 weeks
    Clenbuterol - 2 weeks on/ 1 off for 9 weeks

If you're wondering why I wish to stay so small, I am training for Pankration and Mixed Martial Arts fighting, hopefully moving to semi-professional after a year. The lower the weight class you can be in, the better it is for you since you won't have to face guys 20lbs bigger than you at the same percentage of body fat.

I've found that the clenbuterol has given me a decisive edge in energy and staying power for cardiovascular stamina. The Dianabol is a great strength kickstart for the beginning of my cycle of training. However, the biggest difference-maker has been the Masteron, in my opinion.

Masteron (for me) has had the effect of trimming body fat while at the same time providing endless pumps in the gym and a quicker recovery time in-between drills/training sessions. In two weeks, thus far, I have lost at least five lbs. of fat weight and added a congruent amount of muscle weight (evident in the definition of a**ominals and calves, as well as a notable decrease in waist size).

I will be posting pictures soon to get opinions, feedback and the obligatory put-downs. ;-)

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Good to hear. How far into the cycle are you? Any noticable sides? How are the strength gains? Also, is this your first cycle?

I am four weeks into the cycle, or rather, at the start of my 4th week.

I have noticed no side-effects as a result of the Dianabol , only the clenbuterol , which tends to give me heavy thirst at certain points of the day, increased apetite and a headache if I do not have a sufficient amount of carbyhydrates in my system. (A quick bowl of oatmeal or bagel will cure that, though)

My strength gains are immeasurable, as I don't train for power but endurance. I will say that I've gone from doing sets of 10/8/6 repetitions to 15/10/8/6 and often will stack another drop set at the end of my workout for good measure. I never seem to tire out, regardless of how intense my workout is. Hence, I often spend up to 2.5 hours in the gym these days, as opposed to 1 or 1.5 before my cycle. I just enjoy the pumps more!

I've also noticed an increase in endurance on the mat. My training sessions have stretched to 3 hours, as of this last weekend, which I was shocked to see when I looked at the clock.

No, this is my 4th cycle, but 1st of injectable AAS. Prior to this I was only on Dianabol (Naposim), Winstrol and various legal suppliments.

As a footnote, the Masteron has given me a deep, chisled look as opposed to the smooth, watery look one normally has. It has also increased my lean body mass (to my dismay) and I've actually GAINED 3 lbs of muscle mass since starting this cycle, despite increased cardio and reduction of carbs.

Masteron is truly living up to its reputation.

Thread Information