switching deca labs during a cycle?

hey all, just need an opinion on what i should do here. this is the beginning of week 9 of a test/deca /dbol cycle. i gained 17lbs in the first 4 or 5 weeks (i think mostly from the dbol and bloat) and have only gained about 6lbs since then after i stopped the dbol. i think my test and deca are underdosed. however, i have some leftover deca from a different lab that i used on my last cycle that i know was good sh^t. so here's my question... should i switch over to the other deca for the last few weeks or just stick with this stuff til the end? any opinions appreciated. thanks

EDIT: by the way im doing an inject tonight so quick opinions appreciated...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you have enough left over to complete your cycle, and you are questioning your new stuff, and your diet isn't the problem, then sure, SWITCH
    but you are probably correct that most of the weight gained so far is water weight from the dbol !!

How is your strength??
    Are there any other signs the new gear IS or isn't working, like sides?
    Have you used this lab before? or gotten references from others that used it?

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    If you have enough left over to complete your cycle, and you are questioning your new stuff, and your diet isn't the problem, then sure, SWITCH
    but you are probably correct that most of the weight gained so far is water weight from the dbol !!

How is your strength??
    Are there any other signs the new gear IS or isn't working, like sides?
    Have you used this lab before? or gotten references from others that used it?
    ya im sure its not diet. strength...thats another thing thats pissing me off. i was actually lifting more on my last cycle, only slightly tho but still. i think the gear is ok, its just like i said "underdosed". i am much stronger than when i started the cycle but not where i want to be. also acne and slight gyno are with me so i know its doing something! ive used the lab before but they have been having problems lately (u probably know which one im talking about) and people are saying their gear is underdosed.

sounds like you already got your answer !! sounds underdosed , but your strength at the beginning probably came from the Dbol and the test/deca just isn't kicking in as quickly.

switch and see if that works for you or up the dose of this stuff to use it up

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    what are your doseages

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    sounds like you already got your answer !! sounds underdosed , but your strength at the beginning probably came from the Dbol and the test/deca just isn't kicking in as quickly.

switch and see if that works for you or up the dose of this stuff to use it up
    yea i guess im gonna go ahead and switch over. my only concern is that the deca will be overpowering this sh^ty test too and i don't wanna get deca dick or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    what are your doseages
    450/375. i try to keep my doseages low as i still consider myself a beginner and want to be able to save higher doseages later if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    yea i guess im gonna go ahead and switch over. my only concern is that the deca will be overpowering this sh^ty test too and i don't wanna get deca dick or anything.

as long as you have enough Test in you to replace what you normally produce, you should be fine.

The MYTH that Test has to be HIGHER than Deca is just that .....a myth

thanks for the help man, just did the inject so we'll see how it goes....

Thread Information