HalOd03 is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle (week by week Journal)!!

Whats up fellaz, this is my 2nd cycle...currently i'm at 5'11" 170lbs. 13%bf?? my first cycle, which really wasnt a cycle, cuz i didnt know wat i was doin was T400 @ 800mg/week for 5 weeks..then T400 @ 400mg/week for 5 weeks, out of that i gained about 40lbs. lost most of it cuz i didnt take clomid, and i took an unecessary break from the gym for like 3 months..but ive been back for about 5 weeks, and im nice and lean getting the gains i was actually seein while on the gear, but thats probably just muscle memory..Sooo this is my 2nd cycle, my goal is to get up to 190-195, water weight watever, just wanna get up to that weight...

Weeks 1-4 TT & Russian Dbol @ 40mg/ED
    Weeks 1-11 Tornel T200 @ 800mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 TT EQ @ 400mg/week
    Weeks 8-13 TT Winny @ 50mg/ED
    Clomid theropy day after last winny 300/100/50

Nolva on hand..

Today is Friday, August 23
    I Start Monday, August 26....Wish me luck!!!

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Good luck bro. Be sure to keep us updated.

Have a good run.

Ryu

Im in the middle of week 3, just switched from Russian dbols to the TT's, dont like the TT's all that much, but im still getting an incredible pump!! Im loving it so far.....strength is going threw the roof, and weight is i'd say up 7-8 lbs. and im not holding that much water....veins are out of control, they're usaully really noticable, but alot more now!

Im thinking of adding Test Prop somewhere at the end of the cycle? any thoughts on that, and where i would put it??

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO, especially since this is just your second cycle .. I'd stick with what you've planned and keep the Test Prop out. But again that's just my opinion. Otherwise, keep us posted Bro!

im gunna leave the prop out, save it for next cycle...dont want to overdue it, im already making great gains off of what im taking right now, i just dont want to stop dbol but that has to come to and end soon, i start week 4 on monday, im up about 10lbs. very vascular, and strength is going up everyday....

shujaat is offline Junior Member
    hey bro can we exchange danabol for sustanon or deca i have some pakistani deca i am from pakistan and doing these things for the last some months now i need is clenbuterol and some danabol any one wana exchange em to me

Thread Information