Readytoride07 is offline New Member

Smile 3rd cycle started-D-Bol/Sus250/Deca300

Ok started my 3rd cycle last Wednesday I gotta say these d-bol pills was worth the money.I been taking Thermolife Liver longer(1 serving before the pill on empty stumach)just to avoid possible liver damage.I took 2 months off(been training for 16 months dieting for 12 months).So back on the diet back on the long winter cycle here we go!This is big 12 week cycle dropping the D-Bol after 4 weeks.

Week 1-25 mg of D-Bol/400 mg's of Sus/300 mg's of Deca .I already took the Sus and D-bol(last cycle did the liquid version of D-Bol not to pleasent get the pills its better.)so I was use to the feeling of them.The deca shot my appitiate threw the roof by Friday.Had a good sense of well begin,BUT,I can tell my agressin is rising so hopefuly I won't get that rage towards the end.
    Gains is 2 early to tell hadn't seen much water retension YET.

I'm going to be posting a before pic soon but you get a after pic when i'm done.No in between.

Ok the D-Bol is great i'm coming on my next shot.My sex drive is kinda increased but i'm sure i'll be feeling the Deca in the next week.I been takin the D-Bol in quarters(morning-afternoon-preworkout 10 mgs) so I get a very good workout,mainly concentrating on my form.I realy can't full either.The water retention might be problem.

llrockyll is offline Member
    good cycle choice bro. simple. start taking 10mg nolva OR .25mg Adex ed through out ur cycle. help with bloat

After I took my 2nd shot I don't know if it was the Sus. or the Deca I been sleeping 10-12 hours a day.So baciscly i'm waking up,working out,going to work and eating damn near 9 times a day.I riased my D-bol to 30 mg's a week.Also Raised the Sus. to 500 mg's Deca 350 mg's a week.I have a very good sense of well begin.No ance YET.

I was thinking about taking nov.10mg's a day but can someone tell me about how to do it while on a cycle?Should I take it in the morning or before workout?

Also I was considering adding Clomid with my PCT but no sure if I should wait 2 or 4 weeks after my cycle.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    DO NOT.
    DO NOT, take any AI's unless you HAVE to. They will reduce your gains, that bloat will go away, who gives a fvck about it, it adds strength and most people dont get it very bad.

bigger_is_BETTER is offline New Member
    iam running the same cycle as u mate but iam just keepin to 1 shot deca 2ml and 1 shot sust 1ml with d-bol but i only have 2weeks of d-bol left from my last cycle iam not gunna increase the amount i take gunna see how is goes for my 10 week cycle coming to the end of my first week so getting ready for the next 2 shots.

looking forward to seein some of your photos

dont sust give u a dead arse lol

Thread Information