TheStrongOne is offline New Member

My First Real Cycle, i have a few questions.!

Whats up forum.

I am 23 years old. 5'8", 175lbs with about 12-14bf(varies weekly). I have been working out consistently since I was 19yo and the past 2 years its been to the point where my diet is on point, work outs go very well, and taking just enough supplements(protein, casein, etc) to maintain my weight where its at now.

I started two cycles sloppy every year, meaning i did not do any type of pct, just juiced and suffered the after effects that LUCKILY werent bad interally/externally. The cycles consisted of deca , enanthate . Foward I kept a total of 10lbs after both cycles were finished and have maintained my strength up since the last cycle.

This time around i would like to do a strict/clean cycle with PCT. Here are the what I currently...

-2 test/enanthate 200/mg 10/ml vol.
    -2.5 cycles worth of dbol 25mg and 50mg pills

I want to run a 4-5 wk cycle of dbol(25/mg daily) and 2 shots of enanthate/wk then transition to just enanthate for the following 7-8wks thats left on the cycle. My question is the following, knowing that my diet will be lean with my meals added and up my water and protein just a bit...

1. what kind of pct should i take and when should i take it?( i was suggested to do clomid for 3 wks)

2. Is the amount of juice enough to get ultimate results?

Please comment on this with best advice/knowledge, it is greatly appreciated!

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    research man did you read the newbie starter pack at all? On top of it you seem irresponsible especially for running no pct for two cycles??!!??

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Honestly... and Im not trying to be a dikk..

But even after 2 sloppy cycles, and lifting for 4 years, your stats are weak.

I wouldnt recommend a cycle at all.

Id say go to the diet forum and post up your diet. I guarantee you that the bro's can help you revamp it so you can get some much better gains, first.

I know it was not a smart idea but I've done the proper tests and I'm fine that's why I want to do it right this time around.

Also I don't think it's a waste from starting at 135lb to being 175lb in matter of a few years. I just would like some positive feedback on running a proper cycle.

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrongOne View Post
    I know it was not a smart idea but I've done the proper tests and I'm fine that's why I want to do it right this time around.

Also I don't think it's a waste from starting at 135lb to being 175lb in matter of a few years. I just would like some positive feedback on running a proper cycle.

the unwritten rule when it comes to gear is to realize your natty potential before starting a cycle. What you did was skip ahead and almost sabotage yourself when it comes to suppression and recovery. This is why it is not unheard of your gains. Best thing to do is spend sometime in the pct section of the forum and doing a little research. Get the fundamentals down and proceed from there. It is real easy to ask for answers but you will benefit more by learning to find them

chi
    TS1 lets keep this here so everyone can benefit but the first order of biz as mentioned before is getting your diet right and clean. Get in the diet section and get on a bulking diet that is high protein and is going to put on some good lean mass. You will grow and see results just from this. Best of all you will learn something!!

Definitely appreciate that and I will do exactly. I would post a pic/s but I'm on my iPhone and I don't know how to so u guys can see my current look, I think I'm lower in bt than I stated.

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrongOne View Post
    Definitely appreciate that and I will do exactly. I would post a pic/s but I'm on my iPhone and I don't know how to so u guys can see my current look, I think I'm lower in bt than I stated.
    post up when you get a chance!!! There is a sticky by lean me out that has a great bulking diet that i am currently am on. Chk it out and i have a thread that i am tracking progress on.

chi
    you have to turn on your emails in order for me to respond but if you want me to just send the pics the way you been sending me emails

chi
    TS1 i am not going to email because i do not want to reveal my email address i am sorry. You will have to wait to get your post count up or when you get home later.

UPDATE here is a pic of my back. I was flexing/tightening my back as i took the pic.

Thread Information