Well for those of you who have seen me around AR you know that I have been a member of this site for a few months researching and asking questions. After much help from some great mods and members: pheedno, symantech, bigal, bouncer, jarrett, juicejunkie, cycleon and some others I have written my cycle, purchased my gear and accessories and am ready to go.

I am going to start my cycle the first Monday in November which will be the 4th. The butterflies are already fluttering and I still have almost two weeks to go. But anyway, for those who haven't seen it yet, here is my cycle:
Weeks 1-12 QV EQ 400mg per week Mon, Thurs 200mg
Weeks 1-13 Schering Testoviron 500mg per week Mon, Thurs 250mg
Weeks 11-15 Zambon Winny 50mg eod
Weeks 13-15 Unipharma T3: 21 day cycle (too long to post details)
Spiropent Clen weeks 11-12, 15-16: (too long to post details)
Clomid: Start 2 days after last Winny shot:
300mg day 1 (6 pills)
100mg next ten days (2 pillls/day)
50mg last ten days (1 pill/day)
Nolvadex on hand in case the gyno decides to rear it's ugly face.

Supps:
Milk Thistle: 1000mg ed starting week 13
Beta Sitosterol (active ingredient in Saw Palmetto for prostrate health) 300mg ed
Multivitamins ed
Natrol Flexanew ed

This cycle is designed to help me bulk up for the first 10 weeks, then try and cut down bodyfat the last 6 weeks and through clomid therapy. I want to add about 15-20 quality pounds and drop my bodyfat a few points on this cycle. I will post pics and all stats before I start and then update the pics at least 2 or 3 times during the cycle.