Polska2 is offline New Member

First CUT cycle!

I'm 220lbs 5'10" and on the heavy side. This will be my first cycle. Looking to get cut and maybe put on a few pounds of muscle. Top priority is to get rid of the fat.

Cut Cycle:
    Week 1-8 Test 400-600mg per week
    Week 1-12 EQ 400-600mg per week
    Week 7-12 Winny 50mg (daily,every other day?)

After completion of cycle: Clomide & Clen /ECA

Clomide:
    Day 1 - 300mg daily
    Day 2-10 100mg daily
    Day 11-21 50mg daily

Clen:
    Day 1-5 25mg daily
    Day 6-10 50mg daily
    Day 11-14 25mg daily

ECA:
    Day 14-28

Any comments are much appreciated. Did I miss anything or mess up the dosage/usage? Should I supplement anything? How to take winny with my cycle? Thanks in advance.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro, how about some more info, how old are you, what's your diet like? And how do you mean by on the heavy side? Do you mean you b/f is high?

JohnnyB

I'm 24. My diet was terrible. Right now, I'm back on track. 2000-2500 calories per day. I'm kind of pissed becasue I let myself get to this point twice already when I stopped going to the gym. I don't have a problem with sticking to a proper diet when I go to the gym, so this time I'm going to do the same for my gym commitment. I have a gut and double triple sized love handles and if I continued to eat the way I did, I would soon need a bra. My arms seem to never gain any weight. Body fat is probably 30%+ Maybe more. I am going to take a before pic maybe in two days, but don't want to scare anyone away from answering me.

Hey Bro, first of all don't be so hard on yourself, Ive been there myself. Your in the right frame of mind (going back to the gym), I would go to the gym and get my diet together, then think about AAS.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Hey Bro, first of all don't be so hard on yourself, Ive been there myself. Your in the right frame of mind (going back to the gym), I would go to the gym and get my diet together, then think about AAS.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the support. What do you think about the cycle I mentioned. I'm planning on starting it in about 3-4 weeks.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How much cardio will you do?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Cardio or not I personally don't think you should be doing AAS. With bf level of 30% and above, AAS won't do it. Matter of fact, you may jepardize your health by doing AAS at this point.

It seems like you just got back to the gym. I say train hard and drop the BF level to teens before considering using. It may take 3 months or it may take 3 years, but you'll be alot safer doing it this way. Steroids are not "magic", and you still have to do alot (maybe even more than you are doing right now). Get the diet, training and resting in tuned. IMO this is more important than AAS.

I hope i didn't come out too strong. I am sure we can provide the motivation that you need, so hang around. But I hope you seriously reconsider your decision.

Originally posted by palme
    How much cardio will you do?
    MindBomb, thanks for the advice. However, I feel really confident that within 3-4 weeks of time everything will be in tune. I would like to think it is right now also, but I want to see myself like this for another 4 weeks before I can give myself any credit.

I run about a mile before a workout. I also play basketball in between days that I am not working out. I work out 3-4 days a week and run ball for 2 days in between. Not sure if this is too much, too little , or just right for cardio.

I appreciate all the concern, but my mind is sort of set on going through with this. I would really like some feedback as what you guys think about the cycle. Much thanks for everything.

How about doing like im planning. Test and EQ for 12 weeks. Then do the winny weeks 9-15 and start clomid three days after last winny injection.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Palme, I've heard 7 weeks of winny is a bit much and to stick at 6, any thoughts on this?

Ive heard 6-8 weeks on winny is ok.

Originally posted by Polska2

Thanks for the support. What do you think about the cycle I mentioned. I'm planning on starting it in about 3-4 weeks.
    I think you should listen to MB, get every thing in order first. Don't forget that with high b/f you'll put out more estrogen and blood pressure will go up as well. I would wait to start your cycle. I know that's probibly not what you want to hear, but think of the health risk. Bro it's your body, you know it better then us.

JohnnyB

Thread Information