Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    birds is offline New Member

starting anadrol/decca/test in 1 week

Well here I go I am 40. 6'3" 220 lbs. 18% bf been training all my life started boxing at age 7 mma at 13 have had 18 pro boxing fights ans 14 mma fights.I'm fighting on new years day in ohio. So I'm. Gonna run anadrol @ 100mg/d test etht @ 600mg/week and decca @ 400mg/week. Anadrol is for 4 to 6 weeks decca test 12 weeks will start nova @ week 4 @ 20mg/day till week 16 I will be posting pics and daily log as I run through this cycle. I just want some diet and training advice if any one can give any good advice please do so thank you !

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    That's a horrible performance enhancing cycle. That is a bber cycle for strength & mass.
    Your stamina will be shot.

Also, if your asking for diet & training advice you should not be using aas. You have it backwards, you get the diet & training down first lol.

Thanks truck , the reason I'm bulking is the guy I'm fighting is 285 also the fight is only 3 rds. So I want to bulk up, and 3 rds. I could do with no training at all so my cardio is in the 10 to 12 rd rang ready I train a lot. Also I asked about diet and training not because I don't know any thin but just to get differnt ideas and maybe change thingsa up so I'm not getting soooo board with my current training regime ! I find it pretty funny how people wanna just rip on people saying they don't know what they are doing with know basis or knowelge of what other people know ! Just my .02 cents lol
    Last edited by birds; 11-17-2008 at 10:14 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I guess I'm a bit confused, if you're fighting on New Years day, I don't see how a 12 week cycle will help you with a fight that's about 6 weeks away.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birds View Post
    Thanks truck , the reason I'm bulking is the guy I'm fighting is 285 also the fight is only 3 rds. So I want to bulk up, and 3 rds. I could do with no training at all so my cardio is in the 10 to 12 rd rang ready I train a lot. Also I asked about diet and training not because I don't know any thin but just to get differnt ideas and maybe change thingsa up so I'm not getting soooo board with my current training regime ! I find it pretty funny how people wanna just rip on people saying they don't know what they are doing with know basis or knowelge of what other people know ! Just my .02 cents lol
    post up your diet or questions about a good daily diet in the the diet section. You may be able to get some more help there than here.

Trust me that wasn't me trying to "rip" on you. That was more of me saying politely that you do not know what you are doing. By your first post asking this ---> "I just want some diet and training advice", what else would someone think? You might just wanted some new ideas to throw in your program which I think you meant, but for someone else to read that it throws up major red flags.

If you are running this cycle purely for this fight I think you need to rethink your strategy. You do not have much time, you will bloat , lose stamina, and you should be concentrating on more important sports specific techniques than trying to bulk up/ fatten up to fight an out of shape 285lber. Out skill him & out quick him. Concentrate on the cycle afterwards.

This is my advice, take it how you will.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Well here I go I am 40. 6'3" 220 lbs. 18% bf been training all my life started boxing at age 7 mma at 13 have had 18 pro boxing fights ans 14 mma fights.I'm fighting on new years day in ohio. So I'm. Gonna run anadrol @ 100mg/d test etht @ 600mg/week and decca @ 400mg/week. Anadrol is for 4 to 6 weeks decca test 12 weeks will start nova @ week 4 @ 20mg/day till week 16 I will be posting pics and daily log as I run through this cycle. I just want some diet and training advice if any one can give any good advice please do so thank you !

Not possible. MMA has only been around in the US since 93'.

And are you claiming your fight is a boxing match, or a MMA fight?

And youre 220, and the guy youre fighting is 285?

Um yeah SURE!

Well it seems like we have some haters here lol not that I should have to explain my self to someone who has no idea about mma it been around for hundred if not thousands of years but any way in the us in atlantic city we where doing mma in 1987 @ ninja karate and fighting in full contact mma tournaments and naga tournaments before that I'm now in south florida and in training @ att and normandy gym so come on down and test me out bro !! I'm me and ill give you the details on how to reach me we can roll !!! Also I'm fighting in a back yard brawl any way look. Me up and let's get it on brother

Oh please bro...

Seriously, ask anyone here what im about.

Ive been fighting professionally for 4 years dude.

Ive been doing BJJ for 12+ years and am a BTT team member.

I dont give a shit what you say bro, MMA has only been in the US since 93'.

Vale Tudo (original brazilian version of MMA) has been around since the 1930's as it started with Carlos Gracie.

Trust me bro, stick with running your mouth on the internet.

btw, i have a friend on this board whos a member of ATT. Not to mention im friends with Ricardo. So please, PM me, drop me your name, and ill call him up.

Well see whats what.

He calls us "haters"... I only gave him sound advice because he is clueless on what he's doing.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Too much testoterone on this thread for me...cya...
    ***No source checks!!!***

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Bruce Lee died in 1973, In 2004, UFC president Dana White credited Lee as the "father of mixed martial arts".

What ever dude I guess you anit got no life so you come to the internet and start shit grow up bro and get a life

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    ...I was actually trying to help.
    I'm out

What ever dude I guess you anit got no life so you come to the internet and start shit grow up bro and get a life
    Well it seems like we have some haters here lol not that I should have to explain my self to someone who has no idea about mma it been around for hundred if not thousands of years but any way in the us in atlantic city we where doing mma in 1987 @ ninja karate and fighting in full contact mma tournaments and naga tournaments before that I'm now in south florida and in training @ att and normandy gym so come on down and test me out bro !! I'm me and ill give you the details on how to reach me we can roll !!! Also I'm fighting in a back yard brawl any way look. Me up and let's get it on brother

And im starting shit?

Ok bro, sure...

Seriously, PM me your name, and ill call Ricardo and well see whats up...

Wow man I pulled my akellies tendent to night playing racket ball tonite any thing any one knows to help it out please post thanks

Wow man I pulled my akellies tendent to night playing racket ball tonite any thing any one knows to help it out please post thanks
    Just ice it and stay off it for awhile. There is nothing else you can do really. I would also stay away from pain pills unless the pain is to much were you need them. Set backs suck I know, just hang in there and let it heal before you try anything to soon and re-injure it.

Ya I iced it and put some icy hot on and few advil fells sore but I work on my feet all day I think walking around has made it better thanks truck !

I was doing doing research on anadrol and some people say it helps with stamina by feeding you muscles more oxagyn there for one must take in more oxagyn to feed muscle correct??? .Is there any thing out there that can help oxyagen intake like somthing that you can breath or take to help clean your lungs I work around a lot of construction dust I ware a mask but I know I still get some dust !! one might inprove lung oxagyn in take and wind ? ?? I know running and sparring do a lot of good !
    Last edited by birds; 11-18-2008 at 08:34 PM.

I was doing doing research on anadrol and some people say it helps with stamina by feeding you muscles more oxagyn there for one must take in more oxagyn to feed muscle correct??? .Is there any thing out there that can help oxyagen intake like somthing that you can breath or take to help clean your lungs I work around a lot of construction dust I ware a mask but I know I still get some dust !! one might inprove lung oxagyn in take and wind ? ?? I know running and sparring do a lot of good !

Anadrol most likely increases your red blood cell count thus increasing endurance. But, anadrol also is a mass aas that causes significant bloat which will hurt endurance.

Read up on Equipoise . I think a Test/Equipoise cycle will benefit you the most. Equipoise 12 weeks @ 600mgs along with 400-500mgs of test is what I would do if I was you.

liftohio is offline New Member
    Any updates, it would be interesting to see how this goes.

Still waiting on pins and test I got the decca and anadrol also a friend gave me 50 dianabol 10mg tabs from Edited any one ever heard of them ? At 10mg I thought they only came in 5mg ???

They come in 10mgs tabs too...

Hey bro, im still wondering if you wanna PM me?

Give me your name so i can call Ricardo?

Pm you about what bro ?

You were calling me out before... Look to be honest, i dont think either of us wanna get suspended or banned from here.

So lets keep it respectful.

You said you were training at ATT in S. FLA. And to come test you out, i took that like youre calling me out bro.

So i said, PM me your name, and ill call your instructor Ricardo (whos a friend of mine), and ill see what youre about.

I work out with danial valverde minataro jits and I have rolled at the att gym in pompano a few times, and yes the first ufc was in 1993,but there where mma fights going on in atlantic city my home town years before it became popular and all hyped out also in new york where I lived for a few years there where some mma fights also if ya wanna know what I'm about I stopped compeating a few years ago and only teach now the fight up north is a private event and I didn't even know I was going to fight untill a few weeks ago when I volenteered after watching some footage of my old fights, but honestly I'm getting in shape and I'm 40 years old and I still have a good fight game so if you wanna roll some time I'm me your phone number I will call you do you train in florida ? South florida ?

Im not in FL. Im in CA usually.

Though i have been back to Rio lately. And TX.

Anyway, i just dont like being called out bro, i take it as disrespect.

And now suddenly your story changes and you say youre training with Danny? And you teach now too?

Come on man seriously... If you are for real, and i say if, PM me your name and ill get in touch with Ricardo and Danny and see if you are as tough as you make yourslef out to be.

I've been teaching for years ta kwon do, boxing, jits, also have a black belt in street fighting lol been in more street fights then tank abbott lol that's all about growin. Up in the new jersey streets but it seems like you wanna just try to start trouble and argue that I don't train and I don't know shit but for what reason bro just because you wanna argue ? Or prove someone wrong ? I don't understand your mentality or reasoning behind arguing what I know and where I train it seems to me you need to find some other stimulas or somthing so I will knot play into your childish game and I will knot answer any more of your questions from this point on you should erase this thred from your computer I came here to learn about doing a cycle because I wanna get a boost and all you wanna do is try to discount every thing I say ? And for what ? I don't understand bro I think you need another hobby or somthing !!! Please find someone else to pray on and bother please !!! Please !!! Thanks

Ps. if ya come to south florida let's train I have about 6 guys I. Work with and they are all good people and train in gorilla jits,gracie system and minataro daniles style dan was ranked # 1 in the world and is working with the nugara brothers and silva so come on down to so. Fla and you can roll with a lot of good people ! As far as me fighting I'm doing one more in ohio on jan 1st and I'm done just gonna train and teach mma

Lol Im not arguing bro. I said in the beginning lets keep this respectful and now you are insulting me.

Look, im not trying to fight with you over the internet bro, thats a punk move.

Tell you what, i will be in FL soon. So why dont you PM me your name and email, and ill call Ricardo and Dan to set something up.

Prove me wrong bro. Make me put my foot in my mouth.

So I got all the gear and I don't have pins lol so I just ordered them on friday so I got dbol anadrol test prop not the eth I wanted and decca so I started with 25mg of anadrol and 30 mg dbol every morning and belive me I know that mixing the 2 is pretty toxic but in low doses like I'm taking I talked to a few people I'm my gym that have done this with good results.
    I was wondering I know that it gets into your system very quickly but how long till you start seeing gains 1 week ? I've been hitting the gym every night around 5 I take my gear around 7am should I wait till later in the day ?
    Also how do you up load pics here ? I wanna put up some before pics ?

I got some muscle milk and I'm mixing it with frozen strawberrys bananas wheat germ raw oat meal 3 table spoons of penut butter and 2 whole eggs 2 whites.
    Also I'm eating am meal of 6 whole eggs and 6 whites scram with 1 american cheese 4 slices wheat bread with smart balance spread lg oj multi vit 1gram vit C milk thissle.
    10 am meal is fresh fruit what ever I get my hands on protien bar met** small sandwitch what ever no cheese rice cakes in between. 12am brown rice with brock or spin satayed with garlic and olive oil 10oz chix breast or ground turkey breast 2pm power bar met** juice bar drink with carrott ginger beat apple juice. 4pm rice cake pbj sandwitch. 5pm no shotgun v3 drink hit the steel at gym ( any one ever try shot gun shits awsome !!) 7pm muscle milk shake my recipe.9pm bowl of total with grap nuts banana. Then bed !!

This is pretty much what I try to stick close to eating switching up to differnt meats and veggies.
    So let me know what ya think when I get the pins I will drop the dbol or anadrol I'm not sure which one and start 400mg test cyp and 300mg decca every 5 days.
    Please feel free to let me know what you guys think and please let me know how to post pics !!!!
    Thanks. BIRDS

Day # 3 great work out today did 40 mins cardio (bag work)
    Did legs today
    Squats. 3 sets 10 reps 200lbs,225lbs,250lbs.
    Sled press this was awsome ! First set 8 plates 10 reps second set 10 plates 8 reps then 12 plates 8 reps got a great pump I'm starting to feel stronger I don't know if it s the gear but felt great today st
    Standing calf raises 3 sets
    Hack squats 3 sets
    Ham string curls 3 sets
    Had to hang out for like 30 mins after work out to let my legs get back to normal lol couldn't drive my car (stick shift) legs where pumped to the max !!
    1st meal Had 10 egg whites 2 slices of multi grain bread and banana 1000mg vit c b complex multi vit
    2nd meal protien shake my rescipe 2 tbls of natty pb,2 raw eggs , 1 cup raw oatmeal,1 banana, 1 cup soy milk 1 cup 1% milk, choc syurp,1 scoop muscle milk
    3rd meal 8oz chix breast brok satayed with garlic xvoo 3 rice cakes
    4th meal ground turkey primavara sauce over organic whole wheat pasts parm cheese
    met bar
    Hit gym with no shotgun drink
    6th meal post work out shake my recipe (above) 1000gm vit c 7th meal 8 oz sirlion sweet potato spin satayed in evoo garlic
    I need to take time and add up how many grams of protien and cals this is not sure I think around 350 protien and 4000 cals not sure ???
    Still trying to post pics any one let me know how I will post some pics
    Till tomarrow good nite

markhyena is offline Banned
    Yea ive been fighting for a long time (about 10 years) and it really diddn't sound kosher to me either...

but to stay on topic, i think you should run some HGH, and do ALOT of cardio !!

the more weight that you gain the more oxegen its going to take to fuel that weight....
    and i found that HGH was awesome for fighting........

^^ If you dont mind running it for 6-12 months....

Getting a lot stornger ! Anadrol makes me feel like shit.

My fighting days are behind me I'm 40 and I still like to roll and spar but as far as competing I'm done ! Right now I'm focusing on becomming a ref with ISKA they are starting an amature program here in florida for mma I went to the class on sunday and got certified as a judge and the ref clinic starts in 3 weeks so I'm focusing on that but still into the workout I still crave the ring every time I watch a fight but I must be realistic and move on
    Did second shot test c and decca today
    Anadrol this is end of week 2 decca 400mg
    Test 600mg
    Thinking about upping dose of drol to 100mg
    Did chest and tris tonight
    Warm up 130
    Sets of ten with 225
    Sets of 8 265
    Sets of 4 285
    315 for 1 1/2

Incline:
    Sets of 10 180
    Sets of 8. 225
    Sets.of 6. 265
    Burn out 130

Decline:
    Sets of 10 225
    Sets of 8 265
    Sets of 6. 285
    Tris:
    3x Sets of 12 dips 45 pound plate

3 sets of Cable pull downs

3 sets of Skull crusher

Abs 500 crunches
    3 sets of roman chair crunches
    Leg throw downs center and side to side
    Not getting sore any more so I know the gear is for real healing over nite started doing shake in am and before bed protien farts are a problem lolol farting like a friggin machine any thing out there to combat gas let me know !!
    I'm thinking about doing a bridge cycle and into a cutting cycle for summer any suggestions ? Please let me know.
    HGH what do you guys think ? Expencive as hell

I think the long esters are starting to kick in now ! Feeling very strong !

Did lats & sholders tonight very good work out did milatary press 4 sets

Standing dumbell I don't know the name but ithink its milk pours for sholders 4 sets

Standing striat arm rases in front and to side 4 sets

Reverse flys 4 sets

Seated lat pulls 4 sets

Standing lat pulls 4 sets

Seated pull downs in front of chest 3 sets

Seated pull downs behind neck 3 sets

Seated shoulder raises 3 sets

Am 10 egg whits protien shake banana 1g vit c multi vit

9am p&j sand 2oz almonds apple

11am met bar rice cakes

1pm 10oz burger w/cheese no fries lol dirty rice

3pm 4 slices turkey on 15 grain bread

5pm no shotgun pre work out drink hit gym tons of women and holiday freaks in gym man it was crazy trying to use certain machines but plenty of new women to help out !!
    8:30 10 oz chix breast 8oz wheat pasta parm cheese marinara sauce lots of garlic (making me hungry)

10pm my recipe shake bed

3am over nite shake

All and all this was a great day

Still looking for opinions on bridge cycle and cutting cycle any one want to chime in please feel free

Getting ready to re up on some vitamins and protien powders what do you guy s. Like or think is the best products on the market now ??

Really feeling test and decca kicking in tonight

3:30am woke up for night muscle milk shake

7:00am roast beef sanwitch with ham and american cheese muscle milk with carnation instant break fast

10am 6 hard boiled eggs 2 yolks 1gm vit c multi vit

12noon 8oz chix breast rice&beans borckly

4pm protien shake no expload nitro

5:30 hit gym

8:30 ny sirlion 14oz salid bk pot 1 roll

9pm watching ufc

Did chest & tris tonight felt very strong

Flat bench 4 sets
    130 warm up
    225 set 10
    265 set 8
    285 set 6
    315 set 1

Incline bench

225 set 10
    265 set 6
    285 got 4 clean 2 more help

Decline bench

225 set 10
    265 set 6
    285 set 2 2 more helped

Dumbell flat bench

55 lbs set 10
    60 lbs set 8
    65 lbs set 8

Cable flys 3 sets

Close grip bench 4 sets

Skull crushers 3 sets

Cable pull downs 3sets

Over head dumbells. 3 sets

Cardio life cycle 30mins

Hit bag for 10 mins ran out of gas

Question ? I pined my delts 2mg each side on left side skin got hard and painful no redness but very hard to touch what causes that ?

Good nite till tomarrow !

Question is it cool to train as much as I am 6 days a week or should I take more time off between work outs ?

Can you over train when on a cycle ?

I feel tired a lot and my body feels a little run down

Also as far as pinning test and decca every 5 days ok or every 7 days ??

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I believe it is possible to over train with anything you Do thats pushing your body to it's limits. Specialy here in the Rockies were is butt a** Cold and this time of year the gym is filling up with part timers dragging all there buts inside because its to Chilly outside, and bringing all there germs in with em.. I hate this time of year!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Can you over train when on a cycle ?
    Also as far as pinning test and decca every 5 days ok or every 7 days ??
    yes, it's easy to overtrain on a cycle, your central nervous system has to recover as well as your muscles, just because the group trained feels ready to go again doesn't necessarily mean it is ready.
    I pin deca and long estered test twice a week, as most do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information