TheRealSpartian is offline New Member

Test/Tren LOG - Detailed, Updated, with Pics - the road of a skinny guy

Im on my 2nd cycle now since yesterday and i decided to write this log. i will try to keep it really detailed and updated.
    Usually nobody wants to read too much, so i will just write the short data here in my starting post; if you want more details just read the post beneth this one, which will be really detailed.

26, 169lbs, 5'58, 7 years workout, 2008 test e cycle low dose,

Cycle:
    Tren a 1-12 50ed
    Test p 1-16 50ed

Diet:
    a little over 2000kcal; medium carb, high protein, medium fat
    oats, dark rice, tuna, fish, chicken breast, veggies, flax oil, eggs, glucose pwo, protein shakes 3times

5liters of liquid

Workout:
    5 p. week each muscle group/5 p week cardio

Goal:
    Cut Bodyfat to noticable abs; build lean muscle mass

pics beneth
    Last edited by TheRealSpartian; 03-18-2009 at 11:31 PM.

pics:
    Last edited by TheRealSpartian; 03-21-2009 at 02:29 PM.

state now...lost some water, less bf...simular
    Last edited by TheRealSpartian; 03-18-2009 at 11:32 PM.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    yo man i have to ask is this ur first cycle and is the last picture 3 weeks before u ended the cycle?? i havent done steroids , on the site trying to get some knowledge... u were on tren and test and thats how u look? please clarify as i might be mistaken... but either ur stuff is fake or u have no idea what u r doing or its not worth taking steroids... i am just being objective and straight to the point... apologize for the harshness...

Details:

So bros, now some more details for the really interessted.

i was always a small, thin kid. not even 5´6 tall, thin bones, very delicate build, gained no weight. unfortunatelly i never had the positive effects of beeing an ectomorph => the little fat i had, always remained exactly there where it should not be.....@ my abs => even beeing anorexic thin at a little more than 100lbs, i still had no visible abs
    i always was into sports though and played sucessfully for my schhoolteam...i always had a lot of dedicatione to sports and good stamina and strength.

after prom i went to my military service.....everybody here in germany, has to go to army for a year. There i got into lifting weights...3 times a week, whole body training with not very much knowledge of what i was doing. i forced myself to eat 7 times a day.....unclean and fatty: weight gainers, fatty food etc....haha and a lot of alkohol....else u could not really handle the army.....anways i gaiend 20 lbs and finally, i was just a thin guy...poeople woulnd stare at me anymore thinking...wow dosent he eat .

after that year around 20-21 i started off with my studies, living the live of a student. i had plenty of time to do reasearch, learn about right training and write nutrition....plenty of time for regeneration nad plenty of time for girls and clubs haha.
    in this time i learned a lot about my body and what i need:
    always have had a lot of staima and strenght und fast regeneration => working out 4-5 times a week was the right way for me...anything less would seem to short.....keeping work out times at about 1 hour was exactly right to feel really burend out....keep training at a fast pace and hard lifting but short...im not a fan of this doing 30 sets things and then cardio and spending 2 hours in the gym....keep it short but keep it hard!!!!
    i have a very quiet, lazy life......i dont need much kcal......my mantaince is around 2300 kcal......if i take up more kcal i rapidly! build fat around my stomach.....
    i can beat my genetics and build muscle..thats the god thing...the bad thing....i cant get rid of that little fat i have at my stomach...whenever i cut..i loose a lot of weight and muscle mass, getting nice lean around my shoulders, arms, yes even legs...but never around my abs
    => exactly this should be my problem....my big goal is to have muscular cut lean body.....no massy bodybuilder...its really impressive...but i strive to have the classical beachboy stripper hahah look => i need that 6 pack, but have to keep and build a certain mass

after 3 years of working out i should hit my mantaince level @ 155lbs....strenght could not be really bossterd much anymore....more mass could not be really build....it all went slow....i never want to say: i reached my genetical limit....no way..not after 3-4 years...and a lot more to be learned and not always beeing dedicated enough....having phases were i went only lifting 2x a week, eating my fast food and parting...but still i think i got closer to the upper level of my gentical limitation.....

the next years should be focused on trying to keep my weight und getting that 6 pack.....but whenever i tried to do this.....i lost weight rapidly and after losing 10 lbs and beeing thin again i still had no ABS!!!!!.....no matter if fat free, low carb or ketosis nothing would work....

07-08 a depression und live crisis stroke me.....a lot of factors...not knowing where my life was going....my realtionship broke apart in a very unhealty way....a lot of things.....i lost around 15 lbs and stopped working out for half a year......in feburary 08 i started to lift weights again with dedication...the pic is after 1-2 months of work out

summer 08 i was back to my good old level.....and i felt ready for my first cycle.....i was really scared of steroids and i decided to take it easy....here in germany we are very conservative and restrictive with steroids....and the normal begginner cylce here is 250 testo e e7d....so 250 testo e once a week.
    bam and wow that stuff hit!.....i gained 15 lbs!!!!....after working out for years and always stagnating at 155lbs this was mindblasting...more power...more strenght....massy build......people dindt ask me anymore if i did sports like before...but people realyl asked if i go to the gym...if i do bodybuilding....finally i could go over my level and yeah just a great feeling.
    i also had no big sides effect from the test.....a little more hair growth on my body and more aggression.....but that wasnt that servere.....the only thing i didnt like was the bloat!....half of the lbs at least was of course water and u could see that bloat....expecially in the face....awfull...it looks like somebody put a hose of water somewhere in my body .....so everybody would say wow what are u takeing????....so it is very obvious for anybody to see ur "on".

As to be expected after the cycle i lost a few lbs of water...but still could keep quite some of my mass....and i also was again leaner of course as soon as the water was gone....now weighing nearly 170lbs i wanted to do my cutting to finally reach that 6 pak!!!! but i felt so well with my new weight...beeing more massy...i did not wanna put it at a risk and kept training at mantaince.

now my project for summer 09 should start: finally that 6 pack at a good nice mass......if my mass right now should stagnate and the 6 pack should evolve...so be it...that would be allready great....but since i dont really have a high bf and i do belive there is a lot of space for me upwards i wanna also gain every possible lbs of fat free mass if i can.
    so the cycle should be a cutting cycle and if i reach my goal faster, i can try to put on a little mass on that build.
    after reseach on this great forum! thx a lot....i decided on tren beeing the best compound for this goal......taking the test of course with it to tu substitute the own loss of test and keeping test a little longer on the get my hypo axis back working.
    i was a little scared after reading all the sides of tren....and after having that awful bloat on test e i decided to take compounds with short esters......=> less bloat and faster out of my system if the sides hit to hard => testo p and tren a
    12 weeks tren as the main cycle sounded good to me and adding in another 4 weeks test only for the axis it should result in a 4 month cycle.

since i wanna cut my kcal intake will be close to my maintainance...a little beneth so good 2000something kcal....carbs reduced, protein high, fat at 70g.......flaxoil portein shakes, chicken fish tuna eggs combined with oats and black rice and some veggies......lots of liquid.....supplemting vitiamn, minerlas, whey and glutamin
    training will be 5 times a week: chest, arms, shoulders, legs, back @ 12 sets.....2x times abs....cardio 30-40 min on empty stomach also 5x a week

so wish my good luck and stay tuned
    Last edited by TheRealSpartian; 03-17-2009 at 07:16 PM.

@kifen

nono

to clearify.....i am going to start with tren !!!!...havnt taken it!!!!

first 4 pictures are all natural of course.....next pictures are after a few weeks on test e @ 250 e7d

steroids of course are potent and booster!!! it depends of course on your build, knowlege and training dedication what goals u can achive......for my awful build gaining 10 lbs was like wow......

and no problem for beeing harsh ....the pic u mean was after a life crisis loosing 15 lbs NATURALLY.....if that was the goal after tren i would be seriously scared
    Last edited by TheRealSpartian; 03-17-2009 at 07:20 PM.

D1, D2, D3

Injection on d1 was a little nervous task.....after reading of tren cough and taste in the mouth i was a little unsmooth....but the injection went in easly in my right glut.......work out was really good....chest work out....stil feelling my chest sore today =)....diet was a little tiring i must say....no milk with the whey and eating less carbs, but lots of fish is really ewwww....got even stomachache of it....but oh well i kept it all in the system!

injection same glut on d2.....hurt a tiny little bit........cardio done quite well...starting of at solid 20-30 mins to slowly build up pace and time to 45 min.....workout was abs and shoulders.....was a little stressed cause of work and everything but i managed to do quite a good work out...felt those abs working

injection on d3 in the other left glut....feeling a little pain now after that...never ever injected left and i felt the same way i injected at my first cycle right......today was only cardio and my work out free day......getting more used to the diet....i swapped in some cottage chesse instead of the fish all the time.....that should be good.

of course nothing to be said after 3 days....cant feel anything...no sides...nothing.....swetting more at night...but i had no good sleep...bad dreams...so it could be cause of that....cant imagine tren dreams and swet allready after 3 days

rest of the week will be
    Thursday cardio/legs
    Friday cardio/Arms/Abs
    Sat cardio/back
    Sun off

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't think you should be fvcking with tren with those pictures, stats, and most of all, it is only your second cycle. Do you have a PCT planned?

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Not trying to be disrespectful, but I don't think you should be fvcking with tren with those pictures, stats, and most of all, it is only your second cycle. Do you have a PCT planned?
    Much agreed! Havent seen any pics but the first set and that set looks like u just started working out bro.

ah i have no good base build....i erased the first pics, cause it seems to cause distraction...the first pics where when i was not lifting weights =)

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    #1 first 4 pictures are all natural of course.....next pictures are after a few weeks on #2 test e @ 250 e7d

1) no kidding?

2) I knew you had no idea what youre doing, but taking 250mgs a week? And only pinning 1 day a week?

You sir, need to research and learn.

Put down the needles dude, youre SO FAR from being ready.

makod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    1) no kidding?

2) I knew you had no idea what youre doing, but taking 250mgs a week? And only pinning 1 day a week?

You sir, need to research and learn.

Put down the needles dude, youre SO FAR from being ready.

Why do you say this?

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpartian View Post
    Im on my 2nd cycle now since yesterday and i decided to write this log. i will try to keep it really detailed and updated.
    Usually nobody wants to read too much, so i will just write the short data here in my starting post; if you want more details just read the post beneth this one, which will be really detailed.

26, 169lbs, 5'58, 7 years workout, 2008 test e cycle low dose,

Cycle:
    Tren a 1-12 50ed
    Test p 1-16 50ed

Diet:
    a little over 2000kcal; medium carb, high protein, medium fat
    oats, dark rice, tuna, fish, chicken breast, veggies, flax oil, eggs, glucose pwo, protein shakes 3times

5liters of liquid

Workout:
    5 p. week each muscle group/5 p week cardio

Goal:
    Cut Bodyfat to noticable abs; build lean muscle mass

pics beneth
    WillKommen zu AR ( Welcome to AR).
    When u can so eaily gain weight with 2000Kcal...then u dont need AAS. PAste your Diet here.
    I dont see PCT (pst cycle thearpy). it is most important without it u will loose most of your gains and gain lot of fats.

Post your pics if possible

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by makod View Post
    Why do you say this?
    lol ..read
    250 teste a week is too less.
    atleast 400 ~500 mg ...and it must pinned every 3.5 days(example Monday morning and thursday evening)

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I want to see these pictures. Wtf are they all edited out?

And also, if you're 5 foot 5, being nearly 170 pounds is not small.

(I haven't read any of the posts other then the original one in this thread.. and something already seems wrong here...)

oh yah... tren for a 2nd cycle = ridiculously.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    lol ..read
    250 teste a week is too less.
    atleast 400 ~500 mg ...and it must pinned every 3.5 days(example Monday morning and thursday evening)

bs. 250mg per week brings you to more than double of your normal test production - that s not enough for a beginner?

half time of test e is 5 days, so even if it is not ideal to inject every 7days it is still ok in that context. level fluctuation is overrated.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    bs. 250mg per week brings you to more than double of your normal test production - that s not enough for a beginner?

half time of test e is 5 days, so even if it is not ideal to inject every 7days it is still ok in that context. level fluctuation is overrated.
    While this is true, it doesn't mean the O.P. should by any means be taking tren

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    While this is true, it doesn't mean the O.P. should by any means be taking tren
    you are absolutely right.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post

250mgs doesn't bring me to more than double normal test levels.... Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    250mgs doesn't bring me to more than double normal test levels.... Not even close.
    everybody is different. 250mg bring me to more than double normal test levels.

Thread Information