skitz1 is offline Junior Member

Mass/Strength Cycle.

Hi guys, I'm planning my next cycle to start in about 3 weeks. My main aim is to regain the weight I lost while travelling and then add some more mass and strength. I've mainly chosen the anavar as I've used it before to regain muscle mass I'd lost and it's pretty efficient at doing so, it only took 3 or 4 weeks, it'll also help with strength. I'll post up stats and pictures when I get back home in a week, but for now here's the planned cycle.

Weeks 1-4: 50mg Anavar ED, 500mg Deca , 500mg Test-E, (shooting 250mg twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays).

Weeks 5-6: 40mg Anavar ED, 500mg Deca, 500mg Test-E.

Weeks 7-10: 500mg Deca, 500mg Test-E.

Week 11: 500mg Test-E.

PCT Weeks 13-14: Nolvadex 40mg ED, Clomid 50mg ED, HCG 5000iu.

PCT Weeks 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg ED, Clomid 50mg ED.

Any feedback appreciated, especially regarding PCT as I've never used Deca before and I know it's extremely surpressive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass/Strength Cycle.-pre-second.jpg  
    Last edited by skitz1; 03-04-2009 at 12:27 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT is kinda weak add in some clomid and aromasin . Also dont run letro on cycle unless absolutely necessary. Adex is a better choice on cycle.

Apologies, I meant adding in the Letro for PCT, not during cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely dont use letro in pct.

I've just added some pictures pre-cycle. Unfortunately I don't have a working camera right at the minute so they are a compilation of other photos I have, but I am at exactly the same weight and size in all of them pre-cycle. I've also added Clomid into my PCT as suggested.

Current stats: 23, 5'10, 174 pounds, 16.5 inch arms.

Aiming for: 182 pounds solid after PCT, 17 inch arms.

I'll be posting my diet up later and hopefully take some more measurements.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Looks good, just a few things.
    1. Why lower the dose of var on last week or two of it?
    2. Strongly advice an ai like aromasin for at least first 2-3 weeks of pct at 25mg ed since u are using a 19-nor. Also, if u have a 5000iu amp of hcg id run it like this:
    500iu shot every mon and thur (just as u would test e) for 1000iu a week. Do this starting 3 weeks before ending ur cycle. This way ur last shot of hcg will lead into pct, no need for hcg while on pct or during pct. This is just how id do it, everything else looks cool.

Thanks for the input, I'll try running the HCG like that. Basically the reason I'm using less var near the end is because I'm just using the higher amount at the start to regain lost weight before the deca and test fully kick in by about week 4/5. I could use it all in 4 weeks at a higher dosage but I've run test-e before and it didn't kick in for a pretty long time, so 6 weeks should cover the period of weight regain but hopefully it should be done in 4.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz1 View Post
    Thanks for the input, I'll try running the HCG like that. Basically the reason I'm using less var near the end is because I'm just using the higher amount at the start to regain lost weight before the deca and test fully kick in by about week 4/5. I could use it all in 4 weeks at a higher dosage but I've run test-e before and it didn't kick in for a pretty long time, so 6 weeks should cover the period of weight regain but hopefully it should be done in 4.
    Id get a tad more var and test enth. Frontload the first week of 1000mg deca and test enth since these 2 take forever to kick in. Id say 2ml left glute and 2ml of right glute mon, same on thur (different injection site though). This will make both kick in at least a week sooner then normal. Id run the var at least 50mg weeks 1-6, many see var to be ran min of 6 weeks for best results. Again, this is just what id do if i where u.

Ok, so in regards to frontloading, I have enough to frontload the test and keep everything at the same dose, but not with the deca . Would it make sense to frontload the deca in week 1 at 1000mg, and then drop the deca dosage to 400mg Week 2-6 so Im able to frontload and then use it at 500mg weeks 7-10? So it would be..

Week 1: 1000mg Deca.
    Week 2: 400mg Deca.
    Week 3: 400mg Deca.
    Week 4: 400mg Deca.
    Week 5: 400mg Deca.
    Week 6: 400mg Deca.
    Week 7: 500mg Deca.
    Week 8: 500mg Deca.
    Week 9: 500mg Deca.
    Week 10: 500mg Deca.

Or maybe Front load the deca at 800mg and have a higher dosage for a couple more weeks. So it would be..
    Week 1: 800mg Deca.
    Week 2: 400mg Deca.
    Week 3: 400mg Deca.
    Week 4: 400mg Deca.
    Week 5: 500mg Deca.
    Week 6: 500mg Deca.
    Week 7: 500mg Deca.
    Week 8: 500mg Deca.
    Week 9: 500mg Deca.
    Week 10: 500mg Deca.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    174 lbs??? u look huuuge! have u done cycles before?? proper back. i thought i had a nice back thats wide! good luck!

Thread Information