beachrugger8 is offline New Member

Talking Test E D-Bol frontload first Cycle

Ok So I am starting my first real cycle. I did a bs Eq cycle when i was 21 but my source fell off and basically i did 4 weeks and had minimal results. As of now I have everything I will need in hand except for DBol . I have some time constraints on my cycle due to rugby so I Started my cycle this week with just test and should get my DBol next week. (my source on this has been awesome). OK enough BS here are my stats and cycle.
    24 y/o
    220 lbs
    6'3"
    BF% I had a friend do a caliper test that put me at 11-12 but I think I'm probably closer to 12-15

test e 500mg/week-250mon and 250thurs weeks 1-10 (want to extend to 12)
    DBol 30mgs/day 3x/day week 2-5

PCT Nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/25
    While on I'm taking:
    superpump 250 untill aas kicks
    vit C
    milk thistle
    fish oils
    b-6
    multi
    flaxseed oil
    and using some shampoo to help with hair loss but i'm not prone
    probably vit E to prevent stretch marks

My diet is 400+ g protein daily
    and 4000-5000 calories daily- It is not super clean, I am looking to bulk now and cut over the summer.

I'm super pumped to be starting as i feel that I have hit a plateau these last couple years due to my high caloric output, but I have my diet in check and hit the gym hard. I'll be posting some picks as well as stats. If you guys are interested in workouts or diet stuff I can post that as well. cheers!

I am officially one week in. I took my 3rd shot yesterday and will start on the dbol monday. I know test should not be kicking yet but I feel stronger and am up to 225.7. I think a lot of this is psychological and has to do with me eating my life away. These shots hurt like hell, i was back to my right cheek yesterday and it was still a bit sore. I was thinking about spot injecting to move it around a bit. Any feedback on that?
    MY legs definitely feel stronger: i was doing sets of 6 with 365 on squats and 1000 on leg press. I also feel a bit more irritable, I had a temper when i was younger 18-21 and I can definitely notice I am shorter with people and cuss a lot more. Also maybe psychological. I took some measurements and they are:
    neck:17 1/4
    Chest:46
    Arms: 16 1/2
    waist:35 1/2
    thighs:24

I am feeling great and am excited to be back from spring break to get back into a more ordered schedule with working out. I will get pictures up as soon as possible.

So I'm just over 2 weeks in and have decided to hold off on the dbol untill another cycle. I am seeing strength gains and today i was 227. I'm feeling great in the gym and have gotten a lot of "you look bigger" complements. I know that test e isn't supposed to kick yet but i can definantly feel it. I notice crazy pumps. I am still in the process of trying out for an all collegiate rugby team and think that the dbol will get me too big too quick and slow me down. When I am sprinting or using my legs a lot in scrums i can notice my legs start to feel pumped and tight. I was originally gonna go 10 weeks but i'm thinking at least 12 maybe 14.

I am now almost 3 weeks in and can see a noticable size gain as well as some fat gain and/or waterweight. I am getting stronger and a bit bigger. i'm just under 230.
    I have been lacking a bit on my cardio and tried to run today and felt like shit. Just generallt out of shape and my legs get so pumped that it messes up my stride and i get winded. I'm gonna get back on a rugby conditioning program tomorrow and see if i improve.
    The injections aren't so bad anymore the left side hurts because i think i move the needle while injecting. I'd still like to hear any input you guys have on spot injecting. I have 3ml 23 and 25 gauge 1" and was thinking about a couple deltoid injections.
    My diet has fallen off a bit because i am at school 4 days a week all day and it's hard to eat clean.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like it's going well so far.Delt injections are easy bro. Pack some cold chicken and whatever complex carb source u want for school. Make the effort eating right and you'll be amazed how much you'll grow

OK so i did delt injections 1/2 ml each. not too bad. I'm 3 weeks in and definitely feeling it. It's hard to get out of the gym in under 2 hours and i find myself getting extra reps on every set. I was 232 today looking a lot thicker and feeling great. Trying to clean up the diet a bit and eat every chance i get. I'm thinking at this pace 250 is do-able for sure.

tembe is offline Member
    i am very interested in ur progress

post sum pics!!

Thread Information