TheOne1 is offline New Member

Unexpirenced but not too bad

Well i had no idea what i was doing, but when i heard about the muscle mass my friend was putting on using some steroids he got from a guy at the gym i was instantly interested. I had been lifting for about 5 years and never seemed to gain weight. Never considered steriods and knew very little about them. I ended up buying a bottle of Deca for 160. 250mg per cc. Went
    250mg
    500mg
    500mg
    500mg
    750mg
    a 5 week cycle lol, I had no clue what i was doing. I came off 2 months ago.
    I started out weighing 149 5'9". Im now 171lbs . I knew nothing about PCT or Gyno or anything like that. I dont think i had any sideaffects other than on my last shot of 3cc or 750mg i broke out a little on my back. Im now doing some research and considering an actuall cycle instead of just toying with one bottle and NO PCT!?!?! I have no clue if i got Gyno or any of that, i feel fine and my nipples are good, and i have no problem showing my girl a good time in bed. Even while on Deca i didnt, even though they say it should be taken with Test of some sort.

Now to the point, Ive became known some what around the gym, and have found Deca, Test, and pretty much anything i need pretty cheap. Im considering a Cycle. some thing like

Deca for 12 weeks 500mg a week
    Susta for last 10 weeks at 200mg a week or 250 depending on mg per CC
    being that i dont think i had any side affects from the first cycle, and my diet has been outstanding, and helping me keep my weight on should i take some PCT or anything during this cycle? and should i just consider something other than Deca and susta all together?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

This sounds like a bad joke, are you a Troll???

how old are you? You really shouldn't be putting things in your body when you have NO clue what they will do to you!!

Deca is extremely suppressive and will SHUT DOWN your body's natural test production which is a very bad idea........

Please say this is a joke

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Welcome to AR

how old are you? You really shouldn't be putting things in your body when you have NO clue what they will do to you!!

Deca is extremely suppressive and will SHUT DOWN your body's natural test production which is a very bad idea........

yeah i think it is a joke.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it's a joke, maybe laughable, but a serious question nonetheless

TheOne1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Welcome to AR

wasnt a joke. im 20. you think mayb cause my natural test is still so high is why i was ok?... well like i said what should i use for a serious cycle as far as PCT and Gear in general. 5'9" 171lbs. not fat at all. 20 years old.

lelyano23 is offline Banned
    u just need a good diet and u will see amayzing results
    just go to diet forum and post ur daily daiet and states
    u will get it in there

Thread Information