ArianBordbar is offline New Member

Worst night of my life!

------
    Last edited by ArianBordbar; 08-24-2009 at 03:00 AM.

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    uhm. lame.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you made it !

theberryhillmonster...you dont happen to be cameron berryhill from Charlie 35th? combat engineer? and dont wanna be old, thanks!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianBordbar View Post
    My goal for years now(ever since I started weight lifting) has been to bench 365. Yesterday(I did chest day on monday) I went to the gym with a buddy to give him some pointers and spot him for his chest day.. after doing some 135's to show him correct form etc, i felt pretty pumped..so I decided to put up 365 and see if I can hit it! I get a spotter and I put it up for THREE(3) reps.I was so happy I almost shit my pants. He finished his workout and we went out to get smashed. Now keep in mind I drink alcohol probably once every other month, maybe once every 3 months. Even then it'll be a shot or two at a birthday or something, plus I'm underage haha.

Anyways we get our friends together and decide to get smashed. I have TEN(10) shots of vodka, 40% alcohol. I'm so destroyed that I go home and look for tylenol, and take a fist full of morphein and codein pills thinking I took tylenol. within 2 minutes I'm projectile vomiting and bleeding out of my nose. I threw up till there was nothing coming out anymore, but I would still gag and my body would tense up to throw up with nothing coming out. After 2 hours I couldn't take it anymore..I called my mom(registered nurse at a hospital) to come home(she works the night shift). She races home and starts crying. Takes me to the emergency room and the doctor said I overdosed on the drugs, and I had alcohol poisoning. I was in so much pain and felt like absolute shit.

Somehow I made it out alive and okay. He said if it wasnt for me being in great shape and having such a good diet, I would have probably died or had a heart attack/stroke strong enough to disable me. Needless to say I will never drink again in my life. I turned 19 3 weeks ago and I guess I got carried away and didnt realize that I'm not superman..

anyways I just felt like sharing this story with you guys...I know I'm retarded. I promise it'll never happen again. haha
    Wow, where to start? Probably first off, why is this in the members cycle results thread, why do you have morphine just chillin in ur house with codene next to it (u or ur mom druggies too?)? Id probably say serves u right for bein such a dumba$$. ANd who the hell take shots of vodka, wtf? Chase it with a shot of gin? Sounds like u need to grow up and get the drugs out of the house since theyre not safe around a 19 yr old, tell ur mommy to take em back to the er where she got them!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Hope this gets moved to the lounge for much further flaming!

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if you can still bench 365 today.

My mom is a registered nurse and owns a rehab center for senior citizens trying to get back on their feet after being injured. She's definitely not a druggy. I think you need to slowly pull your tampon out and realize I posted up a story for people to laugh at. I even called myself a retard for doing what I did. Considering this is a website where people talk about their steroid use (80% of them being illegal users without prescriptions), it sounds ridiculous for you to call me and my family druggies because there's morphine and codene in a medicine cabinet. Anyways I deleted my post. Continue your patrolling of the board. Oh and I thought it was funny and ironic that I post this in the member RESULTS forum because I reached my long term goal, and then got ****ed up and went to the ER. Maybe I'm the only one that finds it ironic or funny. Regardless, goodnight, try not to get too upset over things that won't ever affect you.

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    lol hes right in a way there like.

Thread Information