Back-Man is offline New Member

First cycle sustanon 250 + Dbol (with photos)

Stats:

height: 5,7''
    weight: 185lb
    BF: 9-10%
    Years training: since I remember myself or if to be more precise 8-10 years of bodybuilding...

Cycle:
    1-4- Dbol 30mg/d
    1-10- sus' 250mgx2/w
    1-10- Hcg - 250iu x2/w
    Aromasin - 5mg/d
    Liv.52

Pct:
    11-12.5- Hcg 500mg eod
    13- Nolva- 40/40/20/20/10
    11-15 Aromasin- 10mg/d
    Vitamin E 1000iu/d

Diet:
    After experiencing with the anabolic /metabolic diet I came to conclusion that this is the best ever diet for BB and believe me I know what I'm talking about..

So each day I'm going to consume something like:
    300g protein coming from whole eggs, beef, chicken, cheese and fish.
    300g fat coming mostly from olive oil, whole tehina salads, canola oil, nuts.
    Alot of vegetables with low carbs in it.

Friday-Saturday will be a carb up days..

Training:

5 days split:
    Sunday: Chest - biceps
    Monday: Legs - triceps
    Tuesday: Back - shoulders
    Wednesday: rest
    Thirsday: Chest - Biceps forearms
    Friday: Legs - Triceps (Back 3-5 sets)
    Saturday: rest
    * abs eod or 2-3/w

So after like a 3-4 months of researching and anderstanding the isue I decided to take the path into the dark side of the sport, a thing that I never ever thought I will do, well here I am today taking my first injection of organons turkish sus'....

Those photos where taken 2 months ago at the day of shootin' them I was in an extremely flat condition, tryed to deplete myself and actualy weigh in 173lb, next day after carbing up was 182lb !!

So today looking much fuller thats all. will post current pics when able to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle sustanon 250 + Dbol (with photos)-back.jpg   First cycle sustanon 250 + Dbol (with photos)-back1.jpg   First cycle sustanon 250 + Dbol (with photos)-front.jpg   First cycle sustanon 250 + Dbol (with photos)-front1.jpg   First cycle sustanon 250 + Dbol (with photos)-front2.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, looks good before cycle like everyone should I cant wait to see the after pics. Good job

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Yeah your going to be a beast, what made you choose aromisin and hcg ?

He's already a beast brother. I like the PCT. If you could post up your diet in detail maybe mere mortals like me could get some pointers. Good luck on the cycle I'll be following.

Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Yeah your going to be a beast, what made you choose aromisin and hcg?
    thank you !

Well after a long reading, it came to me that it should be the best way saving gains after the cycle is over.

the hcg during the cycle is to prevent testicle atrophy and just before I'll begin nolva for pct I'll take it at 500iu eod just to be 100% ready (if I'll see that there is no atrophy at all maybe I'll skip it)

The reasone why taking Aromasin during the cycle at low dose is cause' I will hate to be a water baloon and for my knowledge it's the best A/I to use because it wan't make much an impact on lipids profile. for pct it just a good idea for gettin' my natural test' up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    If you could post up your diet in detail maybe mere mortals like me could get some pointers. Good luck on the cycle I'll be following.
    my Diet is quite simple:

on week days:
    meal 1:

2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 50g of fat cheese
    35g canola oil
    some vegetable

meal 2:

tuna cane or sardines fish
    80g whole tehina salad
    some vegetable

meal 3:

200-250g chicken brest
    50g olive oil

Post workout:
    2 scoops of whey
    30g of nuts or almonds

meal 4:

similar to one of previous meals
    big salad

meal 6:

200g skim cheese
    50g olive oil

on Friday-Saturday

Just trying to reach to around 700-800g of carbs, 250g protein and some fat not much.

On friday I'll eat mostly high glycemic carbs like pottatos, rice, fruites, cereals and bread.
    On Saturday it will be mostly low-medium glycemic carbs like: sweet pottatos, apples, whole bread ect'..

Supplements: *****3, Multi-V, Vitamin C, Fiber, Q 10

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    wow u look great, cant wait to see how you look when your cycle is over!

Had a solid workout today, hit back & shoulders feelin' great all through, it's like you just don't feel pain anymore, pump was crazy as hell can't wait doing chest & biceps at thursday...

unfortunatly due to back injury that I carry for several years I can not perform heavy deadlifts and squats, so when working legs for example I put very light weight but each repetition is brought to perfection, doin' it super slow.. tomorrow I'll go to a chiropractor, hope it will help..

tomorrow will be a rest day doing only cardio, and so my second injection trying the glute this time, hopefuly it won't hurt like the first wich I did in my right quad, felt like handicapped person for 2 days, tellin' everyone who asked what happend to me, that I got injured at a soccer game

thanks everybody for your nice feedback !!!
    Last edited by Back-Man; 10-06-2009 at 01:45 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    great job,

good to see someone with a good base before they cycle for a change

hope it all goes welll for u

zunair is offline Junior Member

first cycle testoviron and deca

i had just started my first ever cycle with testoviron 500 mg and deca 200 mg per week...the cycle has been startd 2 weeks ago but i kant see any gains yet...i need serious help...if anyone can do i can send him my pic...and then you can give me better suggestions...but telling u the truth my body bloats and theres no muscle at all...

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^^ get ur own thread wankker

csavage0 is offline Member
    Your base = what lots of chumps look like on cycle lol. You are gonna turn out awesome. Cant wait to see the after pics. Will be watching this one

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    ^^^^^^ get ur own thread wankker
    lol :P

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck man, will be following..cant wait to see final resualts

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Interesting! Alot of guys are far from having your physique after years of training and steroids ..

So this will be good!

week 3

O.K so here we go...

after 2 week in cycle, I can tell you there are cons' and pros'

Let's start with the good sides:

Begining weight: 185lb
    current weight: 195lb
    gained very little water weight and BF % still quite low it seems like 10%-11%

Strength went up so mutch, it's ridiculous, for example: Bench press exactly two weeks ago was 200lb x 8, today bench press 266lb x 6, can't realy tell you all my weight lifting progress yet cause I couldn't realy work all body parts for max' intensity...

Cons':

Injections hurts, I mean it H U R T S !!! like hell in my muscle, the pain comes the day after or at the same day if I Inject AM it will definatly will hurt later that day... It comes to a point that it leaves me half paralized and actualy feel sore and had fever after every time I Inject...

Tried everything to soften the pain like massage, ice, heat working the muscle out..

knowing my gear is 100% legit all I wait for is perhaps for my body to get used to it..

will update with new photos soon !

p.s

forgive me if my English is not 100% correct, I'm not from around here

Yashp is offline Junior Member
    Wow, 30 kilos on the bench? That's just ridiculous hehe. The base is looking great, it seems you've put a lot of thought into the process of taking gear; that's great to see.

I'm not sure why you're hurting to bad, but hopefully someone else will answer it for me - otherwise, post in another sub-forum.

And your english is just fine

Weigh in today exactly 200lb, actualy took that weigh in at the evening, even so it's a weight I have'nt seen since last year and ofcourse was on a much higher bf percentage..

anyway walking around feeling huge already, can't realy imagine how it will be 2 months from now, I believe I can reach to a solid 220lb body weight, I know it's alot of weight to put on a first cycle but I know myself so well, so I know in my mind that it's possible for me to do.. actualy a few years ago I was like 216lb-218lb on something like 18% bf.

this week had a major change in my diet regimen, i've changed from the anabolic diet to a normal BB diet which consist of: 500g Carbs 250-300g protein and approx. 100g of fat divided into 5-6 meals each day, did that because I just felt sick to my stomach with all that fat eatin', it came to a point that I just couldn't swallow the food anymore, either way I believe it's a very good choise that I made, even though it's still ain't easy to load all this food but hey who said life of someone who wants to grow beyond his own genetic potential is easy right...

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back-Man View Post
    O.K so here we go...

after 2 week in cycle, I can tell you there are cons' and pros'

Let's start with the good sides:

Begining weight: 185lb
    current weight: 195lb
    gained very little water weight and BF % still quite low it seems like 10%-11%

Strength went up so mutch, it's ridiculous, for example: Bench press exactly two weeks ago was 200lb x 8, today bench press 266lb x 6, can't realy tell you all my weight lifting progress yet cause I couldn't realy work all body parts for max' intensity...

Cons':

Injections hurts, I mean it H U R T S !!! like hell in my muscle, the pain comes the day after or at the same day if I Inject AM it will definatly will hurt later that day... It comes to a point that it leaves me half paralized and actualy feel sore and had fever after every time I Inject...

Tried everything to soften the pain like massage, ice, heat working the muscle out..

knowing my gear is 100% legit all I wait for is perhaps for my body to get used to it..

will update with new photos soon !

p.s

forgive me if my English is not 100% correct, I'm not from around here
    No matter what u will have injection pain for a few reason. First u choose sust for ur first cycle. I say very unwise since sust gives just about anyway pain mostly from the prop in it. Add that to having virgin muscles never seeing a needle before, bad combo for post injection pain bro! Nothing u can do but put a heat pad on it while u sleep, seriously nothing else will loosen the pain! Other then that, looks like u will be a monster after this cycle! Great build/frame u got coming into this cycle, it will benefit in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    No matter what u will have injection pain for a few reason. First u choose sust for ur first cycle. I say very unwise since sust gives just about anyway pain mostly from the prop in it. Add that to having virgin muscles never seeing a needle before, bad combo for post injection pain bro! Nothing u can do but put a heat pad on it while u sleep, seriously nothing else will loosen the pain! Other then that, looks like u will be a monster after this cycle! Great build/frame u got coming into this cycle, it will benefit in the end!
    Well the reason I chose sust for this cycle was because it was 100% pharma grade my other option was enanthate but it was UGL iranian.. so I said to myself better go with the sust..

Beside that a good friend of mine started the same cycle the same day I started it and he's got no pain or nothing like that so I guess it's very individual...

Thanx for youre comment !

ylfcm is offline Junior Member
    Hey Backman nice pics,

Iv recently started Sust cycle (first cycle) and sounds like im experiancing same pain as you. All good just part of the ride i think.
    Will be following your post and interested to see the gains you get from DBol and Sust as im not using DBol.

Good luck

Ylfcm

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Looking really good bro!!! Nice separation in the legs....I take it your right handed? Right bicep is a tad bit bigger then the left.....I have the same problem. You are going to look really good after your cycle!!! Keep up the good work.....

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    great base man, and sounds like you have made some amazing progress so far. Wish i would have waited till I was 25 to do my first you are smart for waiting that long.

one question though, at 185 you were only benching 200lbs x8 i am confused. is that a typo?

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    Very nice, looking forward to updates

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i want to see the after pics, very lean starting condition good job man!

crazypat123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    great job,

good to see someone with a good base before they cycle for a change

hope it all goes welll for u
    hahahahahahaha i know what you mean...

With all your meals being mainly fat, and hardly any carbs were you in ketosis?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csavage0 View Post
    Your base = what lots of chumps look like on cycle lol. You are gonna turn out awesome. Cant wait to see the after pics. Will be watching this one

Csavage0 is that you in your picture? You look like Matt Hughes the UFC fighter.......

darr is offline Member
    Lookin great bro!cant wait to after pics

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    Excellent base can't wait to see pics

Yendorimus is offline New Member
    subbed

Tyson8583 is offline New Member
    hey man, I had the same problem with injections on my first cycle. I research a lot before I injected and seen a bunch of pictures but still wasn't doing it just right. My buddy even told me how to do it in my glut, but I wasn't injecting far enough back. I injected a little to much on the side of my glut and caused me a lot of pain. I started injecting a little further back on my gluts and I have never had any more problems.

I don't know if it will help u, but it worked for me.

Can't wait to see the end results

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First :
    Pictures are of someone in GREAT shape ! Congratulations !

Second :
    Quad test seemed to always hurt after injecting . Glutes was only place tolerable .
    Only other possibility is going 1/2 ml eod . Smaller the depot may equal less irritation .

Good luck !

Tyson8583 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post

Glutes was only place tolerable .
    Only other possibility is going 1/2 ml eod . Smaller the depot may equal less irritation .

That is good to know, Hope its true for my case. I'm going to start a sus 325 cycle (first time using sus) and i'm doing smaller injections eod.

Back-man, you should get better results from the short esters doing eod. Maybe something you can look into next cycle.

Do you have any new pics of your progress? Or was/is measurements?

Thread Information