Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stevie D is offline New Member

Thumbs up More than I bargined for!

Hey guys, This is my first post, I would like to share with you the progress of my first cycle. First I must admit, I was hesitant about this. I am comming off a shoulder surgey that left me weak and kinda wasted. I started this cycle with these stats:
    47 years old
    6ft (on a good day)
    186lbs
    18.5 %BF
    medium build/ not very toned
    I opted for a very short cycle (25 day)
    iam running sus 250mg on day one then 50mg ed
    tren A.100mg on day one then 40mg ed
    Whinny 40mg ed
    Synthyroid 375mcg ed
    Animal stack Vit. 1pk ed
    Glucosamine 1500mg ed
    Chondroiton 1200mg ed
    NovedexIT 200mg ed start day 35 for 2 weeks
    Logic: after TONS of reading I decided to run a short cycle to avoid as many sides as I can. I am not looking to get huge, but wanted to build strenght and repair muscle tissue and collegen fibers. If I understand this correctly; the sus is a good base to stack from and will provide some even blood levels. The tren A. builds some lean mass and provide strenght plus promote muscle fiber renewal and growth, the whinny promotes RBC production and stimulate fibroblast production. All three have different MOAs and have a synergey affect when used together.
    I am staying close to a diet of 50% protein ( lean meat,chicken, protein powder, eggs) 30% fat( nuts, flak seeds, canola,olive,and fish oils) 20% carbs ( veggies).

Results so far: Day 6 and noticed Huge amount of enery, gained 5lbs and lost 3%bf (hand held device), look thicker all over with arms and shoulder starting to develop(defintion). I notice I have to be careful with my shoulder as I catch myself wanting to go heavier all the time. do fullbody WOs medium weight 3to4 sets with 10to12 reps per muscle group 3x to 4x week. 30 to 40 minutes of cardio (intense) 3x to 4x week. I noticed after each workout I am starving. Usually subsides with large protein drink. I am eating more in one day than I normally do in three. I took some pics but may have to post a lame video because for some reason my camera phone pic format is of some exotic type.
    So far so good. Got 19 days left then I am gonna back off for 2 months and go from there. Anyone here have simular experience? What can I expect in the comming weeks?
    Comments, advise, appreciated!
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Stevie D; 10-25-2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: left out stats/ typos

Thread Information