Search3r is offline New Member

2nd cycle - sus250/deca stack..

Hello to everyone ..

stats:bw-188lb
    bf- 13%
    age- 21
    height- 5.7
    years training- 5

My first cycle was a cutting cycle with test prop for 6 weeks, approximately 12 months ago.

I have now started my 2nd cycle which looks like:

week 1-10 - sus250 at 500mg ew
    week 1-8 - deca250 at 375mg ew

AI's - l-dex
    SERMS - nolva, clomid

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    what was the dose of ur first cycle?

also ur running deca ? i think u should run u cycle for 14 weeks just becuase deca takes time to show its effects, and u could gain nicely for 14 weeks

IMO ur cycle should be
    weeks 1-14 sus
    weeks 2-14 deca
    ur dosages are fine

Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    what was the dose of ur first cycle?

also ur running deca ? i think u should run u cycle for 14 weeks just becuase deca takes time to show its effects, and u could gain nicely for 14 weeks

IMO ur cycle should be
    weeks 1-14 sus
    weeks 2-14 deca
    ur dosages are fine
    100mg eod

ok i will look into buying some more, ill just wait to see what my gains are like..

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Too young to be cycling, imo.

Read this: AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle

Its now day 2 of my cycle and feeling good, no strength gains just yet. Yesterday I stuck the deca in my shoulder and the sus in my quad. Today my shoulder is sore but my leg has only a dull pain. My diet is really good eating every 2-3 hours with about 50/50 lean protein and mostly complex carbs, also have a few whey shakes. water intake is high, and im easing off sodium intake. I was thinking of starting .25 ldex ed or should i wait ?

Also my PCT 'may' looks like this: Day 1-30: 20mg nolva, 100mg clomid..?

one more question : should I increase my deca dosage to 400+ ?

ill put some before pics up soon..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Search3r View Post
    100mg eod

ok i will look into buying some more, ill just wait to see what my gains are like..
    first rule of fight club... dont start a cycle witout all your gear. Go get that extra gear so you are gauranteed its there. Hopefully you have your PCT in hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    first rule of fight club... dont start a cycle witout all your gear. Go get that extra gear so you are gauranteed its there. Hopefully you have your PCT in hand?
    lol tru. i can get no prob, and yes have all pct on hand in front of me

day 3: Appetite has increased, noticed a strength increase today and one of the best pumps iv ever had. one thing i noticed today is my hands feel sore like a burning feeling.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    agree get it early as possible, even if u have leftovers, who cares, save it for future cycles, ot just shoot up a lil extra at the end of the cycle

day 4 : didnt train today, but feeling stronger. And i cant believe how much more im eating, im hungry like every hour..did my second injection of sus at 250mg in my glut and was really smooth with no pain.next pin is sat with sus and deca .

Deca at 400mg/week should be fine. How often are you shooting the sustanon and deca? Remember to stop deca 1-2 weeks before test and run it for at least 10 weeks. Do you have caber?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen Sosuke View Post
    Deca at 400mg/week should be fine. How often are you shooting the sustanon and deca? Remember to stop deca 1-2 weeks before test and run it for at least 10 weeks. Do you have caber?
    what is caber ? im doing sus every sat and tues, deca every sat. Yes i will be stopping deca 2 weeks before last sus shot.. cant wait for sat !!

day 6: weighed my self today and im up to 192lb, was shocked to be honest . and yes i know a lot of that is water !! i can see a difference with my upper body and my shirts are getting a little firm around the chest and shoulders ..quads and hams look a little bigger and as for my calves well dont ask !! iv always smashed my calves, but they dont budge! does anyone know any killer calve routines ? my diet is good, maybe need to lower my fat intake, for instance: today i ate 4 large steaks along with a lot of other foods throughout the day..still sticking to basically 50/50 carbs protein every meal, as soon as i get hungry ill eat a meal and today iv had 6 meals and ill have another before bed, usually a shake or heaps of cottage cheese..

Caber is short for Cabergoline. It is used at least by bodybuilders to lower prolactin levels.

day 10: did 400mg deca and the usual 250mg sus on sat.. feeling really good, weigh in at 196lb and im starting to see a big difference not only on the scale but in the mirror also, my upper body is really looking swollen !! and i can still see my upper abs and muscle fibres in my chest and shoulders !! ppl r starting to notice my size gain, so im a bit worried ppl r going to point the finger soon..

as for the prolactin levels: my sex drive has absolutely gone through the roof big time !! so maybe dont need caber ?

my diet lol its insane !! im eating sooo much of everything and drinking sooo much water so if i just keep going i should be right..

no side affects yet, only thing is the skin on my fingers r pealing ..? got some cream today..

sus shot tomorrow !!

You'll know by week 3 or 4 whether you need caber or not. You could also add some vitamin B6 at 200mg a day. I just read up on it.

day 13: I just weighed in at 198lb. so Iv gained 10lb so far.. been feeling a bit down lately and sometimes get anxiety, is this normal ? I get worried about stupid little things, also get bursts of anger at work and outside of work. But then other times I feel so good with lots of confidence.. Iv got some more sus and dec to last for ages also. Another thing thats becoming a problem is my libido, I cant control my self. My gf thinks im an animal ! I knew it was common but this is crazy ! was talking to someone saying that the deca wouldn't have kicked in yet ?

day 14: weighed in at 200lb today ! trained back today, was doing 140kg deadlifts like paper weight . was about to go heavier but dont want to injure my self. Iv gained an inch on my arms now at 16.5 inches, forarms are 14 inch, gained half an inch, the middle of my quads are 25 inch, 50 inch around shoulders and torso , 44 inch chest.

feeling very strong, although my heart rate seems to be up a little bit high. besides cardio, what should I take to lower blood pressure ? milk thistle ?

also I havent started ldex yet. should i start ? will it reduce my gains ?

I want to put pics up but i dont know how to ? I cant look at my profile ?

deca and sus shot tomorrow ..

any opinions are welcome !!

not many ppl seem to interested in my progress, any suggestions to get more views ?

cheers..

Batman360 is offline Associate Member
    Good progress so far man. You can't see your profile because you don't have enough posts yet. I'm not sure how many you need, my guess is 40. I think you can still post pics though, just post a reply and attach the pics from the toolbar. If you want more views I suggest weekly pictures and measurements. I understand many don't because they get bashed about their size and told not to use gear. At 5'7 and 200 lbs you shouldn't have a problem with that though. Goodluck, I'll be following.

day 21.

When i started cycle i was 188lb and i just weighed in at 205lb so im happy so far. My intensity has gone up, im lifting heavier, eating more and my shoulders are starting to look a little freaky which is motivating !! and my legs are getting really big. Its getting annoying at work cause ppl are talking about me behind my back and iv been asked a few times if im on gear..ppl are looking at me more in the gym also which is sorta uncomfortable when training..when i train my upper body the pump is crazy- my forearms and biceps feel like they are tearing. any way just thought id fill you all in and dont worry ill have pics to show ..

day 43.

Sorry i havent been on for ages, just been really focused.
    I now weigh 210lb, feeling very strong and all my cloths don't fit me anymore. My bf has gone up a bit but not to bad. My calves seem to be growing a bit but still stubbern. My shoulders seem to have responded better then other body parts. that seems to be what ppl notice most is im broader across the shoulders and the fact my pants don't fit lol. Iv noticed im retaining more water and my face is really bad and i tend to get bloated if i over eat. Thats basically the only sides i have, also sometimes at night ill find my heart rate jumps up and i find it hard to relax..during the day im fine..iv slightly upped my deca to just under 500mg/week and still doing 500mg of sus/week. And i dont have deca dick at all !! seems quite the opposite. my diet is good with a variety of foods and lots of water and i fined a little bit of junk is good. so far im very happy with my results and hope i can hit 220lb before i start pct.. also was thinking of doing insulin with pct ?? along with creatine and test boosters and zinc and all the good stuff.. when i start pct im really going to step it up a gear cause i really want 2 keep my gains and would hate my self if ended up back where i started. so guys please give me some feed back !! i need some opinions !! im trying really hard just need some feedback from you guys ..cheers !
    Last edited by Search3r; 11-03-2009 at 07:29 AM.

and i still cant put pics on ! wtf

Thread Information