rosscokid is offline New Member

23 6'1 255lbs Starting First Cycle

Whats up everyone, I'm 23 years old been training on and off for 4-5 years, but got real serious the past 2 years. I'm taking Test Enanthate 1CC Mon Wed Fri. I hit my 5th pin this morning. Have gone right quad, left quad, right delt, left delt, hit left quad again this morning. I wish I had started this thread from the start, but I got 11 weeks left as I am going into my second now, still gonna be a ride so stick around and help me out please.

I started taking a peptide called Letrozole one week prior to my first injection. I will continue this throughout my entire cycle as I am very estro sensitive, I gained some gyno during puberty

Anyways I will post some pics soon and continue to do so throughout my cycle.

Thanks in advance for your help and support, going to need it heh

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosscokid View Post
    Whats up everyone, I'm 23 years old been training on and off for 4-5 years, but got real serious the past 2 years. I'm taking Test Enanthate 1CC Mon Wed Fri. I hit my 5th pin this morning. Have gone right quad, left quad, right delt, left delt, hit left quad again this morning. I wish I had started this thread from the start, but I got 11 weeks left as I am going into my second now, still gonna be a ride so stick around and help me out please.

I started taking a peptide called Letrozole one week prior to my first injection. I will continue this throughout my entire cycle as I am very estro sensitive, I gained some gyno during puberty

Why 3 shots a week instead of 2?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici

whats your bf% big boy?

The guys I know that are helping me with cycle and have a lot of experience said 3 per week preferable for blood levels. I'm like 12-14% pics up soon

nycap is offline Banned- Because I give Bad advice - PLEASE DO NOT listen to me
    eod dosnt make sence with enanthate . as a matter of fact i have a bunch of test enanth amps and i can tell you for sure that i get the same result taking 1 2ml shot as i get from taking 2 1ml shots per week. but if thats how you want to do then start with the first shot being 3 amps otherwise it will take upwards of a month before your blood levels stabilize.

verino is offline Associate Member
    You have been training for only 2 years and your 255 12%? Id like to see some pics of that.

Maybe im a little higher b/f not sure man, but def not happy with where im at

This is today, the water weight is already coming i'm getting so puffy

duplicate
    Last edited by rosscokid; 05-18-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Exilus is offline Banned
    looks more like 16-17% to me...still a lot of muscular size.

Thanks man, yeah like i said not really sure just defiantly not a rock by any means

NMacFar is offline Member
    Maybe im a little higher b/f not sure man, but def not happy with where im at
    Stop being so down on yourself, I'm sure with some hard work you can get to exactly where you would like to be. Looking big, keep us posted.

Thread Information