Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Antonioj is offline Junior Member
    Ok so the magic number has been reached 200lbs!!!

Training is going great, but Ive decided to mix it up slightly by lowering calorie intake by only 300-400cals and increase my cardio sessions (time and intensity) for the past week and the next three/four weeks until PCT; where I'm gonna drop cardio for those 2 weeks and up calorie and protien intake in an attempt to hold on to (most of) those gains.
    The reason I'm dropping cals and uping cardio is due to the fact I want to get a bit leaner in the final few weeks while the test is still in my system and hopefully get an overall better look by dropping fat and still gaining muscle. I am more than happy with my progress so far so if I can keep my weight above or on 200lbs till PCT while also losing BF it will be a job well done!
    I am very interessted to hear what you guys think about this, be it good or bad. If I get flamed for doing this I will stop ASAP! and continue as I was, but increase cardio intesity for the final few weeks.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your plans to keep most of your gains after cycle though?

Very good point lifted, well I'm looking to keep gaining slowly while also losing body fat over the next year or 2 before I even consider cycling again. I have tried switching up my exercises a bit during this cycle and noticed a great improvement. I'll also have a training partner again(been training the last year on my own) which should ensure I keep gaining at an increased rate and at the very least stay around 200 with lowered bf although my aim is to be much heavier than that in the next year or 2.

Anyway, back to my training. Weight has slightly increased to 201lbs. Its now the middle of week 8 and Ive decided to take a few shots after training to compare a against different weeks. Been trying to get some back shots but its almost impossible on your own!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-comparison-24-3-10-2-.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-comparison-24-3-10.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg  

BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member
    you could have done this naturally with hard work and a good diet mate, but everyone including experienced members have made mistakes in order to learn from them.

the thing is people seem to think that steroids are some kind of magic popeye drink, but in reality they are not.

Keep up the good work though, you have made improvements

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    First get a razor and shave! We will be able to see your chest structure alot better. And second your getting there bro I can for sure see you getting wider, your shoulder are looking good and biceps are getting there, I can see your chest also getting a bit wider and a bit bigger but I think, this is my opinion of course, if you were to shave you would be able to see it alot better and see how its coming out. But like I said in the past if you would of put a little more time into the gym you would of been a beast on your first cycle. But either way good work bro!

JasonT is offline Member
    Give chest its own day...you say its lacking, yet you continue to lump it in with arm day.

Get your workout in check cuz

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Good work bro! Try and kick the shit out of your chest, wide inclines, close grip bench (for tirs as well) dips and crazy cable flys (on bench and standing).
    Other then that keep it up bro!

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerTricks07 View Post
    you could have done this naturally with hard work and a good diet mate, but everyone including experienced members have made mistakes in order to learn from them.

the thing is people seem to think that steroids are some kind of magic popeye drink, but in reality they are not.

Keep up the good work though, you have made improvements
    I think youve hit the nail on the head with that one, I think when I started I was expecting some kind of a miracle. Now hat I have a deeper understanding of how it works I definately will not cycle for at least another 2 years. I'll be goin O'naturelle till then.

@DaBullet
    I wont be shaving till I get down to around 12% bf lol, still have to lose a few more pounds of fat before I do that! Anyway I took a few shots under better lighting conditions to give you a better idea of how the chest is coming along.

@number28
    I'll def take that advice on board, I think on tricep days I'll do close grip bench and both cable flys and bench flys. Tomorrow is chest so I'll see how this works out and let you know.

Training:
    I've noticed a bit of a drop in energy, but Ive been able to push through it. Lowering the cals and upping the cardio has already started to show a big difference, I have much more definition around my chest and lats. I can also now see my top 4 abdominal muscles which is a definite plus!
    Weight has now dropped 199 (-2lbs) a bit because of this, however I'm sure its nearly all fat loss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg  

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by antonioj View Post
    ok so the magic number has been reached 200lbs!!!:aagreen22

training is going great, but ive decided to mix it up slightly by lowering calorie intake by only 300-400cals and increase my cardio sessions (time and intensity) for the past week and the next three/four weeks until pct; where i'm gonna drop cardio for those 2 weeks and up calorie and protien intake in an attempt to hold on to (most of) those gains.
    The reason i'm dropping cals and uping cardio is due to the fact i want to get a bit leaner in the final few weeks while the test is still in my system and hopefully get an overall better look by dropping fat and still gaining muscle. I am more than happy with my progress so far so if i can keep my weight above or on 200lbs till pct while also losing bf it will be a job well done!
    I am very interessted to hear what you guys think about this, be it good or bad. If i get flamed for doing this i will stop asap! And continue as i was, but increase cardio intesity for the final few weeks.
    when bulking its harder for me to put wieght then to loose a little bit of fat i saw on one of your previous post u where only eating 2500 calories and now you want to cut it by 300-400 calories not good idea in my opinoin plus with ur pct coming up u need to eat like crazy or youll loose what u put on
    Last edited by hollaatyoboy; 03-30-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollaatyoboy View Post
    when bulking its harder for me to put wieght then to loose a little bit of fat i saw on one of your previous post u where only eating 2500 calories and now you want to cut it by 300-400 calories not good idea in my opinoin plus with ur pct coming up u need to eat like crazy or youll loose what u put on
    Start of PCT now

Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED

Im gonna take everyones advice and drop the cardio during PCT and up my calorie intake to ~3000 in an attempt to hold on to most of my gains.

Will keep you guys up to date on my weight etc until PCT is complete. Ive taken a few before PCT shots and will post in the same pose and location in three weeks time to give an idea of what Ive been able to keep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-3.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-4.jpg  

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Good work bro keep up the hard work on your pct!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Good work bro keep up the hard work on your pct!!
    Cheers man, will do!

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    even though i think you should have waited; you have made good gains so hats off to ya bro. now i would work hard to keep those gains and wait a while for the next cycle. good luck bro

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonioj View Post
    Start of PCT now

Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED

Im gonna take everyones advice and drop the cardio during PCT and up my calorie intake to ~3000 in an attempt to hold on to most of my gains.

Will keep you guys up to date on my weight etc until PCT is complete. Ive taken a few before PCT shots and will post in the same pose and location in three weeks time to give an idea of what Ive been able to keep!
    Dude u did good, imo.
    Its all about learning how u respond, learn from things u should have done and from things u shouldn't have.
    I think u did good, and what separates u from others is that ur not a know it all. Ur willing to take advice and work hard.
    I have seen so many failed cycles in the past and I would definitely say this wasnot a failure.
    Don't let the negative remarks piss on ur success! !
    congrats and keep us posted on ur pct.

Alrite guys, thought I would post a quick update.

Im just over half way through PCT and my weight is now 198 (-1lb) It has stayed at this since monday, so fingers crossed it'll stay there till the end of PCT. Strength is still on the increase as well so all is going to plan!

Heres a few shots for those who are interested:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-3.jpg  

@oldschoolfitness
    Cheers man, yeah I'm gonna hold off for a while before next cycle

@number28
    Yeah man was a good learning experience, I have a much better idea of what to do and when. The negative comments just helped me to push harder in the gym haha gotta take the good with the bad I suppose.

Nearing the end of my PCT with just a few more days to go.

Now my weight is at 195 (-3lbs)
    Overall: +10lbs

A drop of 3lbs but I'm putting this down to a cleaner diet as I really cant see any difference in the mirror(not that it would be all that noticable).

Does anyone have problems with depression during PCT? The whole of last week I felt down and had to really force myself to hit the gym.

Also, what do you guys think about a clen eca cycle to cut the fat for the summer? Very tempted but I think I have enough time to do it naturally.

Some comparison pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-leg-comp.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-comp.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg  

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Well bro , at first i did not agree, with you doing a cycle, and i still think you could have done it natural, BUT i have to congradulate you, on your hard work, defenately see the difference, and i see you did your work even on the PCT.... you have to expect to loose a couple more pounds after your cycle, and thats normal, but If you keep you diet clean you should not loose that much ( some people get depressed because they loose weight)
    As for your depression durring PCT.... i get like that, and sometimes i have to drag myself to the Gym; not sure IF its because of the PCT, or its because my strenght is not there no more, and i get depressed, and dont feel like going to the gym.... bottom line for me its normal ( depression durring PCT) but it goes away, not to worry.... Good Job again Antonio.

Ramaudio_inc is offline New Member
    I don't care what everyone says... I see a HUGE difference.. you started out looking OK(I don't know where people get off calling you weak and fat to begin with... have you see the general public people???.. maybe for THIS forum he was small and mod. chubby.. but in REAL life.. he was in good shape to begin with) but now you look pretty ripped and quite a bit larger.. I say GOOD JOB man.. I hope you can keep it all!!

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Well bro , at first i did not agree, with you doing a cycle, and i still think you could have done it natural, BUT i have to congradulate you, on your hard work, defenately see the difference, and i see you did your work even on the PCT.... you have to expect to loose a couple more pounds after your cycle, and thats normal, but If you keep you diet clean you should not loose that much ( some people get depressed because they loose weight)
    As for your depression durring PCT.... i get like that, and sometimes i have to drag myself to the Gym; not sure IF its because of the PCT, or its because my strenght is not there no more, and i get depressed, and dont feel like going to the gym.... bottom line for me its normal ( depression durring PCT) but it goes away, not to worry.... Good Job again Antonio.
    Thanks man, gives me a good confidence boost that people can see the difference. The depresseion side only seemed to last for about a week and a half, feeling much better now. Must be due to the fact test-e is such a 'feel good' drug e.g. a rebound effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaudio_inc View Post
    I don't care what everyone says... I see a HUGE difference.. you started out looking OK(I don't know where people get off calling you weak and fat to begin with... have you see the general public people???.. maybe for THIS forum he was small and mod. chubby.. but in REAL life.. he was in good shape to begin with) but now you look pretty ripped and quite a bit larger.. I say GOOD JOB man.. I hope you can keep it all!!
    Cheers, hope I can hold on to these 10lbs! I def. had a bigger 'gut' at the start of the cycle so I can see why people commented on it. My next target is to cut down my fat % for the summer (8-10 weeks), but Ill probably wait until a few weeks after PCT to make sure I keep whatever gains I can.

not bad man, congrats good gains

Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    not bad man, congrats good gains
    Cheers man!

Started an ECA cycle to go along with my low carb diet(an attempt to get in shape for a trip to miami). Trying to hit around 2500~ cals a day, high protein, moderate/low fat and low carb.

ECA is 30/200/25 x 2 ED for 4 weeks max

Ill keep you guys up to date and let you know how it goes. On day 2 now and notice a real buzz off the ephidrine tabs and sweating like a mad man during cardio. Taking one tablet in the morning on an empty stomach and the second tablet four hours later. I know the ephidrine will only assist me a little and it will be down to the diet and training, just thought I'd give this stuff a try as it seems 'relatively' safe when compared to clen or T3. Will possibly look at albuterol and keto after but I'll se how it goes.

Anyway wish me luck on my fat burning journey(The tough part of weightlifting)!

Abull78 is offline New Member
    Good job Ant,

Im a noob so I cant criticize BUT, one thing for sure. You need to be eating more, even when you are off gear. The hardest part for me is cramming in a meal every 2-3 hours. I am putting in 4500-5000 calories a day and my metabolism has finally kicked into overdrive. I am actually starving by meal time.

Not to be crude but if you arent taking a dump twice a day, eat more.

And on a side note, if someone can go ahead and invent bacon flavored brown rice i will be a customer for life!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abull78 View Post
    Good job Ant,

Im a noob so I cant criticize BUT, one thing for sure. You need to be eating more, even when you are off gear. The hardest part for me is cramming in a meal every 2-3 hours. I am putting in 4500-5000 calories a day and my metabolism has finally kicked into overdrive. I am actually starving by meal time.

Not to be crude but if you arent taking a dump twice a day, eat more.

And on a side note, if someone can go ahead and invent bacon flavored brown rice i will be a customer for life!!!!!!
    You might be right but gonna keep it at around 2500cals for the meantime, I'm hoping that by keeping protein intake high and with the ECA tabs I'll be able to keep most of the gains from the cycle. Will play it by ear for the meantime and see how its goes.

Day 3 and I'm down 2.2lbs, which is a little more than I would prefer tbh, could be the dump I took before training. However strength gains have stayed the same since I've been off the test so I'm more than happy with the loss.

Moved my cutting cycle to a new thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...58#post5174458

Nole is offline New Member
    Im a new member, but ive been following the site for a while now. I enjoyed your cycle log and I think I learned from it. I am very impressed as to how you responded to criticism and continued to work hard and make solid gains. Good job man and thanks for such a detailed log. I'm thinking of starting my first cycle in the next few weeks and Im trying to take in as much information as possible. Keep those gains!

i'm going to find time to follow your cut so good luck man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information