Stevie D is offline New Member

Thumbs up More than I bargined for!

Hey guys, This is my first post, I would like to share with you the progress of my first cycle. First I must admit, I was hesitant about this. I am comming off a shoulder surgey that left me weak and kinda wasted. I started this cycle with these stats:
    47 years old
    6ft (on a good day)
    186lbs
    18.5 %BF
    medium build/ not very toned
    I opted for a very short cycle (25 day)
    iam running sus 250mg on day one then 50mg ed
    tren A.100mg on day one then 40mg ed
    Whinny 40mg ed
    Synthyroid 375mcg ed
    Animal stack Vit. 1pk ed
    Glucosamine 1500mg ed
    Chondroiton 1200mg ed
    NovedexIT 200mg ed start day 35 for 2 weeks
    Logic: after TONS of reading I decided to run a short cycle to avoid as many sides as I can. I am not looking to get huge, but wanted to build strenght and repair muscle tissue and collegen fibers. If I understand this correctly; the sus is a good base to stack from and will provide some even blood levels. The tren A. builds some lean mass and provide strenght plus promote muscle fiber renewal and growth, the whinny promotes RBC production and stimulate fibroblast production. All three have different MOAs and have a synergey affect when used together.
    I am staying close to a diet of 50% protein ( lean meat,chicken, protein powder, eggs) 30% fat( nuts, flak seeds, canola,olive,and fish oils) 20% carbs ( veggies).

Results so far: Day 6 and noticed Huge amount of enery, gained 5lbs and lost 3%bf (hand held device), look thicker all over with arms and shoulder starting to develop(defintion). I notice I have to be careful with my shoulder as I catch myself wanting to go heavier all the time. do fullbody WOs medium weight 3to4 sets with 10to12 reps per muscle group 3x to 4x week. 30 to 40 minutes of cardio (intense) 3x to 4x week. I noticed after each workout I am starving. Usually subsides with large protein drink. I am eating more in one day than I normally do in three. I took some pics but may have to post a lame video because for some reason my camera phone pic format is of some exotic type.
    So far so good. Got 19 days left then I am gonna back off for 2 months and go from there. Anyone here have simular experience? What can I expect in the comming weeks?
    Comments, advise, appreciated!
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Stevie D; 10-25-2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: left out stats/ typos

doctorb325 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats man

I'm not even half your age, so it is inspirational when I see people like you who aren't backing off from the gym.

It's a little late to tell you this now, but it may have been a better idea to opt for test prop as your test base, because sust will continue to release test after your cycle is over. Tren is also pretty rugged for a first cycle, although I have to admit I am some what eager to try it myself, but I'll hold off for at least a few more cycles.

I also wonder if a longer cycle with less gear may have been a better idea? Just MHO

Anyway good stuff, what's your pct look like

The reason I went with the sus, is once again, sides-- It is my understanding that eventhough sus is just test with different esters, somehow the sides are not as pronounced. Yes, this will add time to my short cycle, will stop at day 18 as there should be a fairly large build-up of sus in my body from the ED protocol. Next time around was thinking of using the shorter acting Test P. I want to research first to see if this would affect the sides; logically it may be a better approach, with my "get-in get-out" philosophy.

I`ll be running NovedexIT 200mg ed start day 35 for 2 weeks
    This I am not so sure about. This came from a friend who has done 5 cycles. It looks different from other PCT i have read about. Could use some advise in this area.

Thanks for your input as I always try to keep an open receptive mind.
    Last edited by Stevie D; 10-25-2009 at 10:51 AM.

as far as less gear and a longer cycle. I thought about this and was convienced to go the short cycle route because of a few articles Ive read about the pros and cons of each. These shorter cycles with the heavier gear usage is a concept developed from the east block countries back in the day, They suppose the shorter time span will equate to earlier recovery times with the philosophy of gaining quality muscle a little at a time with minimal loss . As I mentioned before, I have no experience and can only go with book knowledge at this point.
    Last edited by Stevie D; 10-25-2009 at 02:36 AM.

heyzag is offline New Member
    Interesting thread....what's the latest and greatest on your progress Stevie D? I know it's been some time.

layeazy is offline Banned
    awesome i will follow this thread for sure

kevinrudd is offline Banned

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you guys serious? He ran a cycle that was less than 4 weeks. 200mg Tren and 350mg sustanon per week. What can you get from that at only 25 days? Seeing as how he hasn't been on for a while, he is probally long gone.

Kevinrudd.... pics of what?? A 25 day transformation?? The dude cycled tren when he was almost 19%bf, and under 190lbs.

kevinrudd is offline Banned
    ^^^^ lol sorry man i didnt even read the thread ot be honest

i just wanted to see pics

It's cool bro, just try to be more aware

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Are you guys serious? He ran a cycle that was less than 4 weeks. 200mg Tren and 350mg sustanon per week. What can you get from that at only 25 days? Seeing as how he hasn't been on for a while, he is probally long gone.

Kevinrudd.... pics of what?? A 25 day transformation?? The dude cycled tren when he was almost 19%bf, and under 190lbs.
    agreed. although i find the sus intake a great idea and i will probly do myself if i ever do sus again!! But, doesnt sus have the most potential for sides out of all test???

i also know winnie is not the best for tendon/joint/ligament repair. make sure your dosages are correct for the collogen fiber repair.

test prop/deca /Eq would have been your best bet imo! but either way, 25 days is not enough with those compounds...

Dave_chameau is offline New Member
    25 days ... not even 4 weeks this sound like useless

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    looks like he's opting for an otc pct also nolvedex idk about that

Bet he doesnt keep much if any of his 4 week gains

jackd1509 is offline New Member
    He is on a ton of supps

This
    thread
    is
    old