allpower is offline New Member

Clen, t3,keto,l-taurine

Plan on ordering tonight, and I'm just wanting to get everything straight before hand.

First of all, is there any reason that I wouldn't need all of these? I have been reading around for a couple weeks now and it seems that they all have upsides and would be useful in complimenting eachother.

But im not sure when to work them in. I know clen is two weeks on two weeks off. And t3 if to be used on the off weeks of the clen.

But my questions involve the keto and taurine. Do i just take around 1500 mgs of taurine on the clen days or all days? And when do I work in the keto. Thanks very much. You probably wonder about my diet, and I have it worked out through a nutritionist, so I'm not just relying on these supps.

Thanks a lot

allpower is offline New Member
    Anybody have any experience with this? I'm really not wanting to order until I get this sorted out. Any input would be appreciated

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I'd stack the t3 with the clen . Take 3-5g of taurine every day.

Ketotifen is used to prolong the use of clen. So there's no need to cycle the clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. Start the keto at the end of 2 weeks and take 1mg/day. Take the keto at night because it makes you sleepy.

Thread Information