shreCk darCko is offline New Member

shreCks tbol only log w/pics.

Stats:
    AGE-20 y/o.
    HEIGHT-6'0
    WEIGHT-255lbs.
    BFP-18% body fat (checked at the doc TODAY)

Measurments: (inches)
    Chest-46 1/2"
    Waist- 43"
    arms- 17"
    hips 45"
    shoulders- 53"
    forearms-12"
    calves- 17"
    neck 17"
    thiaghs 27"

Picture (shitty camera phone sorry)

Diet:
    Breakfast-Oatmeal,egg whates,fruits,nuts,whole wheat bread. and 1tbs of natrual peaunut butter every morning.

Lunch:
    i usualy skip lunch and eat something like a fruit when i'm cutting. but if the mood strikes then it is strictly dry salads and vegitable nothing else. But when bulking i eat something with a lot of protein whatevers in the fridge, small portions.

Dinner:
    Chicken breast, fish, rice, vegitables, red meat once a week.

Exersize:
    TBOL CYCLE-45 Min of cardio daily, 15 on treadmill, 15 on bike, 15 on oliptical.
    My regular workout will follow its routine as normal with increased wieght and lower reps.
    PCT (CLEN )-90 min of cardio daily, 30 on treadmill, 30 on bike, and 30 on oliptical. Regular workout will proceed as usual only higher reps lower wieght (cutting at this point).

CYCLE:
    Tbol.
    Week One- 20/20/20/20/40/40/40
    Week Two- 40/40/40/40/40/60/60
    Week Three- 60/60/60/70/70/70/70
    Week Four- 70/70/70/70/60/60/60
    Week Five- 60/40/40/40/40/20/20
    Week Six- 20/20/20/20

Clen.
    Week One 20/20/20/20/40/40/40
    Week Two 40/40/60/60/60/60/80
    Week Three 80/80/80/100/100/100/100
    Week Four 100/120/120/120/120/120/100
    Week Five 100/100/80/80/60/60/60
    Week Six 60/40/40/40/20/20/20

My goal is to overall gain 15 lbs of muscle, keep 8-10 lbs after cycle is over, and then drop to 125-130lbs during PCT.

So what do you guys think? Also how long do you recomend i wait inbetween my cycle and PCT?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    brother, there is so much wrong here.

It's completely unrealistic to "gain 15 lbs of muscle, keep 8-10 lbs after cycle is over, and then drop to 125-130lbs during PCT." Even if that's a typo, and you meant 25-30.

Clen is not enough in pct. I would at least use nolva.

Your diet need a major overhaul. Don't ever skip meals, even when cutting. Hell, even when I cut I still eat 7 meals a day.

On top of all that, you're only 20 years old, and you could make TONS of progress naturally with a real diet....2-3 meals a day will NOT cut it.

You really should reconsider this. I don't think you'll get the results you expect.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    im with d7m

way too much that you can fix in regards to diet and training... that will give you such better results then tbol ever will

go to the diet forum... and learn.

forget tbol or any gear for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    brother, there is so much wrong here.

It's completely unrealistic to "gain 15 lbs of muscle, keep 8-10 lbs after cycle is over, and then drop to 125-130lbs during PCT." Even if that's a typo, and you meant 25-30.

Clen is not enough in pct. I would at least use nolva.

Your diet need a major overhaul. Don't ever skip meals, even when cutting. Hell, even when I cut I still eat 7 meals a day.

On top of all that, you're only 20 years old, and you could make TONS of progress naturally with a real diet....2-3 meals a day will NOT cut it.

You really should reconsider this. I don't think you'll get the results you expect.
    It is a wypo. its drop TO 225-230. not drop 225lbs in itself. And as far as the weight gaining goes thats what i have read in others results. if its not the case then its not the case no big deal. AND. Lunch does not have to be part of a daily routine. It can be skipped with a fruit or vegitables. I recently lost 35lbs off of that diet. i went on a dirty bulk and gained some of it back, and now i just lost another 10 again natrually. I just want a boost. i know how to diet, i know how to train. the only thing that is new for me here are the cycles. i've done this all before. Although perhaps i will add to my PCT but i learned on this board that clen was enough in itself. Maybe i read wrong, ill def do something about it though.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shreCk darCko View Post
    AND. Lunch does not have to be part of a daily routine. It can be skipped with a fruit or vegitables. I recently lost 35lbs off of that diet. i went on a dirty bulk and gained some of it back, and now i just lost another 10 again natrually. I just want a boost. i know how to diet, .
    ^Typical 20 year old who knows everything.

Skipping meals is one of the worst things you could do, bro.

Sure you may loose weight by starving yourself and only having fruit,

But you'll also loose muscle with it.

and that is far, far from knowing how to diet.

There's a ton of knowledgeable guys around here,

but if you come off cocky and act like you know everything already,

no one will bend over backwards to help you.

Good luck with it all,

I'm out.

I deal with enough 20 yr. old know it all's in real life.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Aside from your age,
    Crap Diet,
    Crappy workout plan
    crappy cycle Idea
    Crappy PCT

Everything else looks good

Clincher is offline Junior Member
    You lost 35lbs on a diet? Why not screw the clen and just keep up the diet? I don't understand your train of thought. You are only 20 yeas old and should have a ton of test pumping through your veins naturally!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDecon View Post
    You lost 35lbs on a diet? Why not screw the clen and just keep up the diet? I don't understand your train of thought. You are only 20 yeas old and should have a ton of test pumping through your veins naturally!
    i want more. summer is coming and i dont have much time. im not being cocky guys all im saying is that i have had a lot of luck with that diet before so i plan on doing the same. and AGIAN. im here to learn about steroids . any usefull tiops would be great i ont know much about them thats why im here so if its bad then tell me how to make them better, please. im all ears. im not being cocky sorry if i came off that way.

Thread Information