Clincher is offline Junior Member

On going Clen cycle w/result info....started 02/28/10

Hey all,
    Figured I would go this route to keep track of my workouts, diet, clen dosage and (physical)feelings while running a moderate clen cycle.

Cycle Goal:
    I'm not having a ton of trouble cutting weight but have flat days/week where I don't lose anything. I'm adding Clen to assist with my weight loss. I'm looking to get down around 255-260. I understand that you all might not agree with my methods but I assure you I did my homework and thinking well before starting the cycle.

Personal stats:
    Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 286.4lbs
    BF%: Estimated at 19.5%

Workout Schedule:
    Monday: 1.5 hours / Weight lifting + Cardio
    Tuesday: 1.5 hours / Advanced MMA + BJJ training (very tough training)
    Wednesday: 1 hour / Hard bag work session + Striking Pads w/partner
    Thursday: 2 hours / Advanced MMA + BJJ training (very tough training)
    Friday: .5 hours / Light Cardio
    Saturday: 1.5 hours / Advanced Kick Boxing/MMA+Wrestling
    Sunday: 2 hours / Hard Bag Session + Ground and Pound + cardio

Diet: (I know I have problems here but working on it)
    Monday-Friday
    Breakfast: 2 Cups of Orange Juice + 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
    Lunch: 8-10oz's of lean pork/chicken + Apple + 100cal. Whole Wheat Granola
    PWO: Protein Shake
    Dinner: 8-10oz's of ultra lean beef or Chicken/pork + light carb dish + Green Veggies

Personal Info:
    Former D1 College Football player, Former State Wrestler and currently training 3-4 times a week for upcoming MMA fights. No major injuries...I don't look anywhere near 280+ but I hold a lot of strength in my shoulders and legs. Been working out for about 3 years straight on and off but been pretty serious about it for the last year.

Clen Info:
    I started today with 20mcg of clen in the morning about a hour before my workout. I plan on running 20mcg for 3 days then move up 20mcg every 3-4 days there after. Eventually peaking at 100mcg/day depending on my hate rate, blood pressure and overall reaction to side effects. I can tell you that it's been about 6 hours since I took my 20mcg of clen this morning and I didn't feel anything as far as side effects go. I sort of expected it with my size but I'm not one to rush into throwing a ton of shit in my body without weening into it to see how I react.

Wrap Up:
    I will update this as often as possible. I'm not saying everyday but you can expect at least every other day or so. I put some more information at the bottom for people that might have other questions.

Other Info:
    Taking entire does in the morning for now....
    Clen is from Lion and is in liquid form 30ML/200mcg concentrate

Cycle:
    Week #1 - 20/20/20/40/40/40/40
    Week #2 - 60/60/60/60/80/80/80
    Week #3 - 80/80/100/100/100/100/100
    Week #4 - 80/80/80/80/60/60/60
    Week #5 - 60/40/40/40/40/20/20
    Week #6 - 20/20/20 - break

My Questions:

For those of you that are skilled with Clen...
    When do you suggest I add a beta refresher like Bene?
    Would any of you suggest a pre-workout supplement to help with pump like NO-Xplode?
    more to come.....

Pictures: (Coming Soon)

Please note I'm writing this to not only put out a accurate Clen Cycle result thread but to also share my experiences during the cycle for those of you thinking of doing it yourself. I appreciate all constructive criticism but I'm not interested in flaming. I'm no pro and not claiming to be but I will fully report on my experiences till the end of my cycle and so on. Thanks for looking everyone.

Records:
    02.28.2010 Day #1
    I started today with 20mcg of clen in the morning about a hour before my workout. I plan on running 20mcg for 3 days then move up 20mcg every 3-4 days there after. Eventually peaking at 100mcg/day depending on my hate rate, blood pressure and overall reaction to side effects. I can tell you that it's been about 6 hours since I took my 20mcg of clen this morning and I didn't feel anything as far as side effects go. I sort of expected it with my size but I'm not one to rush into throwing a ton of shit in my body without weening into it to see how I react.
    Weight: 286.4

03.01.2010 Day #2
    Stomach was a bit ****ed up this morning. I took the clen w/water to wash it down. I think tomorrow I will throw down a Banana or some eggs prior to take it.

My workout was crazy today. I felt like i had a shit ton of energy and got a great pump throughout but ended with some burnout cardio and my HR was up to 183! that's higher then it's been in a long time. I don't know if it was from a very had cardio workout or from the clen but so far I doubt from the clen since I took it this morning.

03.02.2010 Day #3
    Last day of 20mcg dose of clen before I move up to 40mcg tomorrow. Haven't felt any side effects thus far but again my dosage is low right now. Took the clen with a little something in my stomach and it seems to have made a big difference on how I'm feeling this morning. I will update again after my MMA training tonight. Update: I missed MMA so I went to my local gym and worked striking with a trainer. My workout last night consisted of a tough striking session followed up by 15 minutes on the stair master at level 8 and then 15 laps in the pool. Overall it was about a 2 hour workout. When I went home I was not feeling like eating at all but managed to get down about 8 oz of chicken and two bottles of water. I went to bed around midnight and didn't sleep a wink...I had cold sweats, weakness, small headache and overall felt like death. This has got to be from the holes in my diet to a point but I can't imagine the clen would do this since I took it at 7:30am yesterday morning. Weight: 284.9

03.03.2010 Day #4
    After the hell I went through last night and this morning I haven't taken my dosage of clen yet. I'm suppose to be at 40mcg today but wanted to wait till I heard from you guys about my symptoms. Right now it's 8:30 in the morning and I'm at work with hot flashes in different parts of my body and feel SUPER weak. I'm almost feeling like I need to pass out cause I got zero sleep last night and the cold sweat that soaked my bed ****ed my night up. Update: Just took my 40mcg for today. It's such a tiny amount in the syringe I can't believe it's even doing anything. Regardless it's down so I will let you guys know how I feel. Update 3:07pm: Just ate lunch not to long ago and then weighed myself. 279.3! Holy shit this stuff works fast. I figured it was a lot of water weight since I sweated off like 5 lbs last night but I've been drinking water like a mad man. I'm feeling better this afternoon. Not sure if last night and this morning had anything to do with the clen but I can tell you I'm feeling a ton better now and haven't had any other side effects. Not sure if it's the clen or the diet change but something is giving me the bubble guts.

03.04.2010 Day #5
    Feeling a ton better today. Actually got a ton of sleep last night and my stomach is back to normal. Took 40mcg today and much like yesterday I haven't had any side effects besides very light headache once a day but nothing really worth mentioning. Due to my lack of rest yesterday and jsut overall feeling like shit I decided to take the day off at the gym. I'm back at it tonight though. Weight: 281.4 - deff replenished the water weight a lost. Thats ok I'm feeling great. Update: Good workout today. Was sweating like no other during cardio. Weighed in at 280.3 when I got home from the workout. Looking forward to doign my last day of 40mcg tomorrow then bumping it up!

03.05.2010 Day #6
    Took 40mcg about a hour ago. Deff on edge this morning. Not sure what it is but I feel like I'm going 100miles an hour while just sitting here at my desk. I know it's just the jitters from the clen but I'm not a fan of it. I continue to have pretty bad night sweats. It doesn't bother me just when I wake up in the morning it's a hassle. Other then that feeling ok. Striking workout tonight and then legs. I will post weight later. Update: Edginess starting to wear off. It's been about 3 hours since I took my last dosage.

03.07.2010 Day #8
    Decided to stay at 40mcg for one more day so today I took 40mcg again. Went to work out and was pouring sweat. I get great cardio workouts with clen but my bust energy seems to lack. OVerall I didn't feel the effects of the clen as much today so far so I will move up to 60mcg tomorrrow. The only real side effects I've been getting is sweating a ton while I workout and sleep, upset stomach to a point it jsut sort of bothers me but nothing crazy. Eating usually helps for a while. Sleeping has been fine and other then feeling a bit edgy at times the clen has been doing me good. Weighed in at 280.3 which is where I expected due to a lot of the initial weight I lost was water and from a total lack of eating. I'm happy with 1lb a day and will try to keep that average up for a while.

03.09.2010 Day #10
    Upped the dosage to 60mcg yesterday and today. I mainly did it because the sides have pretty much stopped on 40mcg and didn't really feel like it was doing much at that level. Now that I'm up to 60mcg I'm getting the sweating again. No shakiness, night sweats or headaches. Thats nice and all but I sort of miss the sides because I knew the Clen was working it's magic at the time. I will weigh myself at teh gym tonight and report back. Cycle is going pretty well thus far.

03.11.2010 Day #12
    Last day at 60mcg. Sides are minimal. Sleep is fine. No headaches or anything of that sort. Really noticed my tolerance for other stuff like alcohol and so is pretty much zero. 1-2 drinks and I am really feeling it. Not sure if it's the clen or my diet plus cleansing. I know I shouldn't be drinking during this but I was watching a MMA event last night and ended up having a few. Either way I deff feel like I'm trimming down nicely. Weight down to 278.1 and feeling good.
    Last edited by Clincher; 03-11-2010 at 09:21 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You assure us you did your homework and posted that as your diet? You dont need clen , you need a complete overhaul of what you are putting in your mouth.

I knew that was the first thing I was going to hear. What do you suggest I change in it. I'm not opposed to changes to help with my cutting specially this early in the cycle.

You are severely undereating. Your breakfast basically consists of 70 grams of sugar and is void of protein. Meals 2 & 3 arent bad but you need about at least three more of them added in. Suggest heading to the diet forum and reading some stickies. I could write pages of advice but best you head there and get some basic knowledge first. I think you will find you performance on the mat will greatly improve as well with a proper diet.

Blog Entries
    head over to the diet forum bro to see samples of others diets....2 meals a day isnt going to cut it....there is so much more you need to learn......there are peeps there that can help you....

balurgo is offline New Member
    do you inject or swallow clen ?

swallow.

Ghetto and Fire...
    I'll start reading up on it right away. Thanks for the heads up. Anything to improve my results is welcome.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    you need to eat more. you should research the body needs food to burn fat when you starve yourself your metabolism goes for shit you need the right foods and training before you start clen .

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    yea---def hold off on the clen and get that diet in check

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    man, I have a bottle of liquid clen just sitting around. I only use it the very last few wks when I'm trying to get my bf% as low as possible. The shit is just horrible on ur heart

shreCk darCko is offline New Member
    how much did that ammount of clen cost you if you dont mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by shreCk darCko View Post
    how much did that ammount of clen cost you if you dont mind me asking?
    There is no price talk allowed in any forums on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    There is no price talk allowed in any forums on this board.
    so how can i find out for when i need to know?

If and when you find a place where you can buy it I am sure they will tell you what it costs. If you want some for research purposes click the banner at the top right of this page.

If and when you find a place where you can buy it I am sure they will tell you what it costs. If you want some for research purposes click the banner at the top right of this page.
    yeah well thats what i did and the math came to be a very massive ammount. just thought it was no way it was possible but i suppose its true...

I think you need to redo your math.

I think you need to redo your math.
    i hope so. im a little confused. aside from price talk since it is not allowed exactly how many 200mcg bottles would he need for that cycle? my math told me 10? that has to be wrong?

If it were dosed at 200mcg/ml and was a 30ml bottle you wouldnt even use one bottle.

Shreck first off the bottle is 30ml/200mcg which is concentrate. So 20mcg is .1 ML...that being said your math is way off regardless of concentrate. It's your conversions.

Did another 20mcg this morning. No side effects or anything. I sort of figured I wouldn't feel anything from such a small dosage being such a big guy. Tomorrow is my last day for 20mcg then moving to 40mcg on Wednesday.

aint seen u around the diet section---clen aint gonna matter with a diet like that---do yourself a huge favor

HA! mg1228 I was there all night. I'm adding about 2000+ calories which will include egg whites, more lean protein and possibly another serving or two of fruit.

03.01.2010 Day #2
    Stomach was a bit ****ed up this morning. I took the clen w/water to wash it down. I think tomorrow I will throw down a Banana or some eggs prior to take it.

My workout was crazy today. I felt like i had a shit ton of energy and got a great pump throughout but ended with some burnout cardio and my HR was up to 183! that's higher then it's been in a long time. I don't know if it was from a very had cardio workout or from the clen but so far I doubt from the clen since I took it this morning.

I will post a picture tonight.

Weight: 284.9
    Last edited by Clincher; 03-01-2010 at 06:22 PM.

danielli is offline Associate Member
    where are the pics?

You are severely undereating. Your breakfast basically consists of 70 grams of sugar and is void of protein. Meals 2 & 3 arent bad but you need about at least three more of them added in. Suggest heading to the diet forum and reading some stickies. I could write pages of advice but best you head there and get some basic knowledge first. I think you will find you performance on the mat will greatly improve as well with a proper diet.
    I'm adding 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs to breakfast. Adding a protein shake after workout and going to see how that goes. Do you think this will better fill the gaps you were referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDecon View Post
    I'm adding 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs to breakfast. Adding a protein shake after workout and going to see how that goes. Do you think this will better fill the gaps you were referring to?
    no dude---u need to go to the diet section and post ur diet for critique--dont just go look around---it is all in the diet---its up to u

Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    no dude---u need to go to the diet section and post ur diet for critique--dont just go look around---it is all in the diet---its up to u
    I've seen your results so I'm going to heed your advice. I will post up teh diet tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks for beating it into my head

thank you---i want come back here in 4 mo and see the results u deserve and without diet it aint gonna happen--i will personally help u with ur diet

not to mention your energy and srength are gonna go thru the roof with corrected diet---im surprised u can roll around on the mat for 10min with a diet like that
    Last edited by mg1228; 03-02-2010 at 11:37 PM.

I cashed pretty hard last night...It might be partially my diet but the symptoms don't really point to it. Here is my post:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...04#post5093104

omgjimmyfricke is offline Junior Member
    just like i asked the other guy....what is your reasons for not doing a clen /t3 cycle?

To be honest I not a huge fan of ****ing with my thyroid. I tried a weak cycle of T4 for a while and i was nervous the entire time. That was like a year ago and it didn't do shit. I know now I should have done t3 but still. The clen is working though. Shit I'm down over 5lbs since last night! We'll see how things are going. I'm at 40mcg right now.

Few small random updates: It seems like Clen really starts to hit you late in the day. I know that sounds weird but I take my 40mcg in the morning around 7am. I will be sitting at my computer at like 3-4pm and sweat will just start rolling down my sides.

Also have light headaches with a touch of dizziness but nothing that concerns me. I'm not telling you guys this to scare you but mostly to inform you on what to expect.

ToughX is offline New Member
    hey man didnt want to post in the other guys thread so maybe u can help me out, in regards to your post...

Well at least you admitted it. Dude I was jsut like you...I found something I heard works and wanted nothing more then someone to tell me where to get it and how much to take. I was where you are 4 years ago. Now that being said you need to do yoru homework. I know it sounds a lot like what all theses vets are preaching and I know you don't want to hear it but your going to end up doing one of two things. Buying the wrong thing, taking the wrong amount and either ****ing yourself or getting the right thing and taking the right dosage and not having a key part in place.

I've found this out the hard way by crashing the other day on clen . Why...well cause my diet wasn't where it needed to be and I shook off the claims that it wasn't from the vets.

Here's what you need to post to get the right info.
    Stats: height, weight, body fat%, age and so on.
    Diet: Let the pros tell you where the problems are. They know what their talking about.
    Workout: How many days you go into the gym and what you do there.
    Once that's all done and you have the right info going into it you post your cycle.
    Cycle: How much per day and how often per day/week. Then let the pros check your cycle and perfect it.

Now that I've said my part that you probably won't listen to...no 100 40mcg tabs isn't going to get the job done for a 8 week cycle. Personally I think a 8 week cycle is to long. 6 weeks max with benedryl thrown in to help with beta receptors. Your best bet is to follow the info I listed above, listen to the pros, then grab your research chems from AR-R or Lion. They are trust worthy and sell legit products. I wouldn't mix the pills and the liquid.

If you want to see how my clen cycle is going you can read here. I can tell you right now if I didn't do my homework on clen I would have already stopped researching with it cause the effects of not having the key elements in place that I posted above will cause your research subject to freak out when something isn't right. Knowledge is power man. Get yourself geared up with a little of that before you touch the clen. Reading isn't hard man. Put the time into it cause like you I wasn't a believer in the hype of truly proper diet, workout and cycle till I had it beat into me in a way you don't want to go through.

My Cycle:
    On going Clen cycle w/result info....started 02/28/10

Stats

Height:5'10
    Weight:190

Diet

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs scrambled 1 piece whole wheat toast
    Meal 2: Tuna 1 can with veggies
    Meal 3: 1 scoop of whey/Almonds(1/3 cup of brown rice on workout days)
    Meal 4: 2 scoops of whey
    Meal 5: 4-6oz Grilled chicken vegetables
    Meal 6: Casein shake

Dont have the exact macros but -700 deficit in cals with high protein low carbs and med fat intake

NO added salt
    ATLEAST Gallon of water
    Supps[Prob going to continue EC stack until im about 180 then i order clen]
    EC stack/Amino acids 3x day/fish oil

This is the workout im following
    http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8050

And 15mins on the treadmill afterwords

Im pretty knowledgeable about nutrition and bodybuilding and have done my research on clen so i think i should be fine

me at 223 few months ag0
    http://i41.tinypic.com/wkg5jt.jpg
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2u6poqq.jpg
    me at 190?today
    http://tinypic.com/r/29pvms8/6
    http://tinypic.com/r/2wmfimq/6

Any suggestions?Im already deadset on taking clen not changing my mind i did some research so i have an idea of how im going to dose it,I just dont want anything bad to happen so i wana make sure i got everything right,Im also gonna sup with potassium n taurine i hear that helps with cramping
    Last edited by ToughX; 03-04-2010 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughX View Post

Any suggestions?Im already deadset on taking clen not changing my mind i did some research so i have an idea of how im going to dose it,I just dont want anything bad to happen so i wana make sure i got everything right,Im also gonna sup with potassium n taurine i hear that helps with cramping
    I would but I'm not one of the pros. I don't want to give you wrong information. I suggest you create your own thread and put all that in there and legitimatly request help if you want it. Their info isn't going to do shit unless your going to listen to what they have to say and follow it. They will point you in the right direction. Good luck man.

ToughX is offline New Member
    I would but I'm not one of the pros. I don't want to give you wrong information. I suggest you create your own thread and put all that in there and legitimatly request help if you want it. Their info isn't going to do shit unless your going to listen to what they have to say and follow it. They will point you in the right direction. Good luck man.
    Ok man thx alot

Updated

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    Curious to see some photo's when you get off this cycle. Im guessing your also taking some taurine with the clen yeah?

Good luck dude!

Updated...not taking Taurine right now. Cramping hasn't been super bad but I've been just downing a shit load of water and bananas at least 1-2 times a day.

Updated

LayItDown is offline New Member
    You look amazing. Great results. When you get a chance I have some questions about the clen .

Regards,

Michael

Thread Information