Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Hello all...I did not pin my glute I pinned my right quad instead.....I drew with a 18g and injected with a 25g!!!!! Slight dull pain after shot, but other then that no problems! Leg feels ok since shot. I posted pictures in the Members Pictures Area! I have gained 5lbs so far...fat and water!!! LMFAO!!!!! Tell me what you think...thanks...

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    what's new?

I pinned my left quad today!! It was a good time! Slight pain, other then that nothing I can't live with....Really haven't felt the TEST E yet...Can't wait for it to kick in.....M-Drol seems to be doing nothing for kick start....I should have known.....M-Drol is weak!!! LOL!!!!

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    I pinned my left quad today!! It was a good time! Slight pain, other then that nothing I can't live with....Really haven't felt the TEST E yet...Can't wait for it to kick in.....M-Drol seems to be doing nothing for kick start....I should have known.....M-Drol is weak!!! LOL!!!!
    You are looking pretty big in those pics you posted, hopefully the test will kick in soon. Are you joking about Mdrol being weak??

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    You are looking pretty big in those pics you posted, hopefully the test will kick in soon. Are you joking about Mdrol being weak??
    It is weak for me brother!!! I would rather have some D-Bol!! I like the bloat...it helps my joints and makes me stronger...with M-Drol it is dry so my joints hurt like a bitch!!!!

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    how's the cycle going?

Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    how's the cycle going?

DGL it is going good. Been busy so have not had the time to post pictures. I am down BF and I am adding quality muscle. Maybe next week I will post pictures and you all can judge me!!!!!!

ty357 is offline Member
    Twin put down the m-4 or whatever you army cats are using and move some f in weight lol. I had a beer last night and it felt so good lol

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    Twin put down the m-4 or whatever you army cats are using and move some f in weight lol. I had a beer last night and it felt so good lol
    Twin I am trying to move some weigh!!! Beer sounds soooooooo good.......My liver is already swiss cheese so me drinking while on cycle is not a good thing....I might be pissing blood for a month!!!! Or need a liver transplant!!!!! Glad you are doing good and by the looks of it your gear is REAL!!! Great job Twin!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information