Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DaBullet is offline Associate Member

My 1st cycle: Test E!!!

Whats up everyone today I started my first cycle and today at 8 I pinned for the 1st time. I used a 22g needle and a 18g needle to draw. I am using test e norma hellas amps. The pin didnt hurt much at all, my leg is a little sore right now, not to much, but man when I was pushing the test in I started feeling real woozy and felt as if I was going to faint for some reason. Has this ever happened to anyone else?? Anyways besides that it went pretty good, I was so anxious to start my cycle this week and will be posting pics soon. I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped directly or indirectly I have done alot of reading here and just by reading your post and alot of the advice you guys give to other guys really helped me out alot so thanks a bunch! So here goes a 12 week journey!

Oh yeah and of course in case anyone was wondering I am running 500mg a week, pin 250 monday am and 250 thursday pm and for pct I will be using clomid and nolva. I also have some extra nolva on hand in case that sneaky a$$ gyno trys to creep up.
    Last edited by DaBullet; 04-19-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Heres a couple of pics I took like 3 weeks ago.
    my stats as of right now are

weight:178lbs ....I was around 185lbs but tried to lean up a bit before my cycle so I dropped about 7 pounds in a month.
    work our history: since highschool off and on but a good 7 to 8 years of good training and the last 2 years hitting hard.
    BF%: ??? dont really know but willing to hear your estimates.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel1.jpg 
Views:	863 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	106746

Name:	angel2.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	375.2 KB 
ID:	106747

Name:	angel.jpg 
Views:	969 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	106748
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 1st cycle: Test E!!!-angel3.jpg  
    Last edited by DaBullet; 05-13-2010 at 08:39 AM.

ok so I had my first cycle workout today and man this stuff must be hella good cause my shoulder press went up like 40lbs!!!! Lmao just kidding but just knowing that I had pinned this morning some how made me have a great workout and mentally was more motivated. I think that I will be having breakfast before pinning in the morning since I got real faint when I did this morning.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    will be following.

good luck

Well yesterday when I went to sleep my leg was feeling ok not sore or nothing but man when I woke up it was a bit sore, I think this is normal, like a bad bruise or something but I touched the area and it wasnt warm or anything so I aint worried to much. But today will be chest so we will see how that goes although I know this stuff aint active in my body like I said in my previous post just knowing its in there gives me some great energy and motivation. Thanks S6T9 will keep posting my progress.

so I worked my chest today

lbs / sets / reps
    bench: 185 / 1 / 12
    205 / 2 / 10
    225 / 1 / 8

incline: 135 / 2 / 12
    185 / 2 / 10

decline: 180 / 1 / 12
    230 / 3 / 10

flies: 100 / 2 / 12
    120 / 2 / 10

I also hit abs and did 25 minutes of cardio. Feeling real good but can't wait till the gear kicks in.

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Will be following. Keep up the good work.

Thanks morgoth! Man my leg is still sore I would think it would only hurt the 1st and 2nd day but its just as sore as it was yesterday maybe a little more tender. Its tolerable but hope it goes away before my third pin im going to pin the next one on my other quad tomorrow hopefully thats just as an easy pin as my first one.
    Last edited by DaBullet; 04-21-2010 at 11:26 AM.

jared530 is offline Junior Member
    are you using anything to kickstart ur cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jared530 View Post
    are you using anything to kickstart ur cycle?
    Nope didnt use anything to kickstart it was thinking about it but decided not to but I am front loading my first week.

Dennis71 is offline New Member
    ill be following this thread. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis71 View Post
    ill be following this thread. good luck
    Thanks Dennis! Hey bro is that you on your Avi???! If it is major props on that bro thats freaking amazing man you have my respect bro!!

DaMann is offline New Member
    Best of Luck to you bro. Will follow your progress. Keep up the good work.

JasonT is offline Member
    g'luck bro, i'll be following your cycle....i started mine on the 18th

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    g'luck bro, i'll be following your cycle....i started mine on the 18th
    thanks bro can't wait till all this stuff really kicks in!

Quote Originally Posted by DaMann View Post
    Best of Luck to you bro. Will follow your progress. Keep up the good work.
    nice I wanted to start last saturday but figured I'd wait till monday so I wouldn't have to pin on the weekend. Good luck to you too do you have a thread I can check out!?

so today I hit back and triceps and man is my mind just pushing me right now it's making me so motivated that I have been getting some of the best workouts this week so far!

No I dont bro. I just joined the other day. Sounds like your havin great workouts!

Quote Originally Posted by DaMann View Post
    No I dont bro. I just joined the other day. Sounds like your havin great workouts!
    Yeah bro I have been having some of the greatest workouts in a while just from knowing that im running something is keeping me in there hitting hard every day, even though I know its still not active.

Man I was talking to one of my boys earlier and I told him that I knew that the test hasnt affected my body yet but I have a bigger appetite so I asked him if it changes that right away. And he told me that it wouldnt but the reason I was probably hungrier is because im in there hitting the weight harder then when I started the cycle causing me to use more energy so my body probably wants me to up the calories. Which makes since. But is the aas contributing to this or is it just that im hitting the weights more intense?? Oh and today is my 2nd pin at 8pm we'll see how that goes.

so today was my 2nd pin and this one actually hurt more then the 1st one but hey I will live. I hit biceps and legs today I got to say it was a good workout, this whole week has been very good and ben very focused.

so yesterday I did my last frontload pin and boy did that one hurt! So I know I have only had 2 pins but how long does it take to kick in when you front load? I have read that sometims a week or 2 depending on the individual. Anyways my appetite is up a bit and it feels as if I'm getting nicer pumps but it might just be in my head. I will update with some pics every monday.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    for me its always about 2-3weeks no matter what test compound it is. you should make really nice gains keep us posted good luck bro

crabmasta is offline Junior Member
    why are you injecting into your quad insted of glute im just curious

ty357 is offline Member
    Good luck DB on your cycle. Yea ya leg is gonna be killing you for a minute lol. You will be ok.

ty357 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crabmasta View Post
    why are you injecting into your quad insted of glute im just curious
    I only inject quads and delts. Just feel more comfortable to me i could see what im doing lol

gym_junki is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    So I know I have only had 2 pins but how long does it take to kick in when you front load? I have read that sometims a week or 2 depending on the individual.

yeh it all depends on the individual. but expect 3-4 for it to fully kick in
    good luck man ill b following

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    Good luck DB on your cycle. Yea ya leg is gonna be killing you for a minute lol. You will be ok.
    Yeah man tell me about it bro my second pin was no joke it still hurts!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    I only inject quads and delts. Just feel more comfortable to me i could see what im doing lol
    Yeah today I pinned on my delts and I got to say it went alot smoother then on my quads hopefully this doesnt get too sore.

Quote Originally Posted by gym_junki View Post
    yeh it all depends on the individual. but expect 3-4 for it to fully kick in
    good luck man ill b following
    Thanks bro...I should be posting updated pics this evening after I hit the gym..

Still following your thread bro. Keep up the hard work.

gym_junki is offline Member
    me too

Ramaudio_inc is offline New Member
    Following for sure... Exact same thing I'll be doing here soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaudio_inc View Post
    Following for sure... Exact same thing I'll be doing here soon..
    Cool bro. Hopefully the frontloading helps the test to kick in sooner...either way just mentally knowing im on gear has helped on my workouts. When you planning on running your cycle??

RussleThaLoveMuscle is offline New Member
    Good looking bro, im doing the exact same cycle right now, currently 16days in and up 4kgs and 1/2 inch on my arms, I know it hasn't but I swear the stuff has kicked in lol! Keep up the good work, will be following

Quote Originally Posted by RussleThaLoveMuscle View Post
    Good looking bro, im doing the exact same cycle right now, currently 16days in and up 4kgs and 1/2 inch on my arms, I know it hasn't but I swear the stuff has kicked in lol! Keep up the good work, will be following
    thanks bro! Goodluck on yours too bro have you started a thread I can check out??

so today I hit chest and abs and I got to say it was great! Right now the only problem I seem to be having is my left testicle is starting to bother me for some reason... It's like someone is tugging on my nut and trying to yank up into my abdomin for some reason... I don't know if this is normal or not but man it bothers me, it's not constant just every so often and like a twisty feeling only on that one... Anyways appetite is up a bit and my weight is still about the same but getting good pumps will update pics soon.

RussleThaLoveMuscle is offline New Member
    Nah sorry bro I don't really have the time, my appetite is startin to go through the roof tho. Training intensity is huge, strength is up to putting 5 reps more on the same exercise 4rm last wk. Can't wait for it to really kick in!

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    innn

Ramaudio_inc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    Cool bro. Hopefully the frontloading helps the test to kick in sooner...either way just mentally knowing im on gear has helped on my workouts. When you planning on running your cycle??
    I'm gonna wait another month or 2.. I want to read a little more.... make sure I know what I'm doing, I wanna build a little reporte with some members on here so if/when I have issues/questions while i'm in my cycle I have a few reliable people to help me and I want to be arnd 15%bf when I start so I have a little more work to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaudio_inc View Post
    I'm gonna wait another month or 2.. I want to read a little more.... make sure I know what I'm doing, I wanna build a little reporte with some members on here so if/when I have issues/questions while i'm in my cycle I have a few reliable people to help me and I want to be arnd 15%bf when I start so I have a little more work to do
    I hear you bro, that's good you aint just jumping into it blind! Good luck on getting down to under 15% bf, all your hard work and knowledge of aas will do you good!

So today I will be pinning for the 4th time but I think that the test e is already taking effect on my nizzuts! I now am having a bit of discomfort on my right testicle now the same as my left as if they are trying to go up into my abdomin. Anyways I am getting a little nicer pumps but strength wise still the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information