Unhappy Need help asap....

Hey guys i need your help if anyone is able to!... ok heres the specs. I am a experienced cycler. i have been off for a little over a year. Any how, I wanted to do a small cycle, and i mean small. 200 mg's a week test E, thats IT! And my diet has been good. My goal was to put on around 15 lbs of muscle... im 4 weeks in and im up 10 , my diet is on point, no water bloat. I am 6ft 235 right now. I have a huge problem though. My first inj. went good...then 2 days later, severe anxiety set in out of no where...lasted for about 2 days. blood pressure skyrocketed etc. Which is normal with anxiety. Nothing dangerous, just higher than normal..when the anxiety leaves, i have excellent blood pressure. When the anxiety goes down, i feel really good, as to be expected on a cycle. Androgen reception is amazing. I have never had anxiety, and never prone to it, no family history, nothing. I handle stress just fine. Then i figured i'd split the injection into 2 a week.. just half monday and half thurs. Still doing only 1 cc a week. And anxiety seems to lower, but a couple days later, around 5 the anxiety set in. I also have not injected again since the previous week. I hate feeling like that. Now the sauce I have edit, marcus300 and i have never had a problem with that brand either. I dont know what to do! CAN ANYONE HELP ME???
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-15-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: ugl

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    When you say anxiety, what exactly do you mean? Do you have any anger issues/incresaed aggression when on cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No naming of UGL's please, thanks

my anxiety follows feelings of nervousness...sometimes i'll panic about something small, which leads to hypertension. Other times it can just stick around and make it where i cant really concentrate on something. I've only been on for around 4 weeks, small dosage, should i just come off? also does this mean that i can never use AS again?

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Hi i have had anxiety issues for the last 3yrs,mine started before i was using gear but it does get worse when i venture over more than 750mg of test per week,it is very hard to say if its the test e your takin thats causing it but from what your saying it sounds as though your on the right track.You could go to your doc and get medicine to help with your anxiety.How old are you?I recently had a discussion with my gp regarding prolactin levels,as i understand it when your prolactin levels rise above the level of dhea thats when you are most likely to have severe anxiety and panic attacks.

I'm 25. Like i said above i never had a problem with anxiety, and i have been reading a lot of posts with people having the same problem. I just don't see how it's a problem now and never before.

there is hope...

ok i have been taking around 3000mg fishoil daily (sometimes) throughout the week. Along with around 5 cans of tuna a day.... Trying to lose body fat. Anyhow, did some research and levels that high of fish oil has caused severe anxiety, tiredness, etc. Which everything i experienced. SOOO..im going to lay off the fish oil tablets. Switched all my cans of tuna for chicken. And get eveything cleared from my system and monday i'll try again to see what happens

olderfella is offline Associate Member

Cool

Hi where did you find canned tuna can cause anxiety i would be very interested in reading the info and who wrote it,i have googled it but got no results to say the tuna,s responsible,i have found the odd bit about excess fish oil could cause anxiety but have found more saying fish oil actualy helps,there is so much conflicting info,if you could pm me site that where you got your info it would be much appreciated

Thread Information