Not tonight mate is offline New Member

Question about my test e/dbol cycle

Hi peeps,

Firstly I've been on 400mg test for 3 weeks. I'm in week 4 and I have bumped it up to 500mg. Also from week 2 I started 20mg dbol /day (30mg on training days).

I've put at least 7lbs on so far, and this week my bench strength for reps was greatly increased. Getting a few spots here and there, nothing scary.. Skin a bit oily too..

However my libido seems to be up and down.. The first week was awesome, now it's indifferent..

I'm jabbing once a week.

Now the signs are there that the test is gathering momentum, but I've heard about the 'kick' you get and I ain't feeling it yet? Am I being impatient?

Also does strength usually show up before mirror changes??

Also does 20mg yield great strength on it's own? I mean if my test is dodgy, could 20mg dbol make my bench go crazy in just 2 weeks?

FYI I'm 26 234lbs fairly lean and 5 years training. Just needing some newbie advise really.

However, my libido seems to be up and down.. Also

The old pair downstairs don't seem to have shrunk much neither.. Shouldn't I be shut down by now? Anyway any thoughts appreciated.

Ok could just talking to myself here but any input/ experience would be appreciated..

As before libido still down, or at least hard work getting a hard on.. Anyway I'm starting to think it's the dbol that's thrown me off..

I say this because I'd starte a test e only cycle months ago but stopped after 3 weeks as I had other things happen so it wasn't the right time for it.. My libido was great in test alone. And as mentioned above the dbol was added in the 2nd week of this current cycle.. An since then I've lost libido.. Ha anyone heard of dbol doing this? I'm only doing 20mg/day..

If my test wad dodgy surely I wouldn't have got a boost in libido at first?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    you should be jabbing twice a week at 300mg a jab the ester isnt running long enough to keep it in your system for a start

Once a week is fine. It's even on the novice cycle page on this web site.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    still i would not recomend pinning once a week with test e

To be honest I may go 2x a week. I'm getting frustrated now, only 2 more scheduled days on dbol , and I'm not training on any of them so I think I'll drop it now and still with the test. Going in to week 5 do things should hot up hopefully. And I hope dropping the dbol makes my libido better. I've read elsewhere that dbol has lowered other guys libidos even when added deep in to a cycle. Strange

On another note I've put another 4lbs on in last couple days, maybe a sign the test is waking up, anyway we'll see by the end of next week once the dbol has faded away. So 244lbs right now, 5'10.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Man I really think you should go 2x a week. As for your boys mine never shrink even on close to a gram a week of test. With d-bol my libido is through the roof. I never touch anything without test, but while I'm on my wife gets tired and says she feels like a blow-up doll. I can't help it she's hot as f***. Keep us posted, but do 2 pins a week, you should notice a difference.

Thanks for that, yeah I'll update during the week. Appreciate the comments.

After 2 days off dbol libido is back, or at least thing are looking up haha

Anyway hopefully this week (5) I'll start to see results from the test..

Another thing, last 2 injections have been a bit strange. Usually a little bit of blood comes out, but on last 2 I've been getting a clear liquid come out first, then blood.. Nothing scary just different.. This anything to worry about?

After 2 days off dbol libido is back, or at least thing are looking up haha

Anyway hopefully this week (5) I'll start to see results from the test..

Another thing, last 2 injections have been a bit strange. Usually a little bit of blood comes out, but on last 2 I've been getting a clear liquid come out first, then blood.. Nothing scary just different.. This anything to worry about?

Thread Information