Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

14 Week Cycle: Test E/ Anadrol/ EQ/Tren Ace/ Winstrol

"NO LONGER RUNNING TREN AND WINNY AT THE END"
    Week 1-14 - 750mg Test E EW
    Week 1-14 600mg EQ EW
    Week 1-5 - 50mg Anadrol ED
    Week 1-5 - 30mg Proviron ED (Mainly for bloat, I dunt have adex/aro)

PCT:

Nolva: 40/40/30/20
    Clomid: 50/50/50/50

I have extra nolva incase of Gyno

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 195lbs

Current main lifts:

Chest - 100lbs Dumbells x 8 on incline, 110 x8 on flat (I dunt bench press)
    Squat - 315 x 8

I do not Deadlift.

Starting Pic:

I havn't been trainning for about 2 months due to family issues. My cycle will begin in 2 weeks, I'm gonna do a mini bulk with creatine and get back into regular diet/trainning before cycle.

PS - I'm not here to recieve advise. I'll repeat myself, I do not want anyone to tell me to adjust my cycle. I will run it as is. PCT advice is welcome. I'm just here to keep a log for others that may be interested in something similar.
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 11-20-2010 at 12:41 PM.

codeegee is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice bro, I just started my cycle with the same stats as you. Hope you get some great gains!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I'd love to give PCT advise but I'd also love to hear your cycle history. I've done plenty of cycles and I still don't even bother with a 6 compounded cycle. What are your goals dude? You looking to compete?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I'd love to give PCT advise but I'd also love to hear your cycle history. I've done plenty of cycles and I still don't even bother with a 6 compounded cycle. What are your goals dude? You looking to compete?
    This would b cycle # 4

First was 500mg Test E EW (12 weeks) and 50mg dbol ED (5 weeks)

Second was 150mg test prop EOD (12 weeks) 600mg EQ EW (12 weeks)

3rd was 50mg Anadrol ed (4 weeks) 150mg test prop eod (8 weeks) 100m tren ace eod (8 weeks)

Your last cycle was 3 compounds and roughly a little over a 1000mg of AAS all together. Now it's doubled to 6 compounds and at 2400mg of AAS per week. Not sure if your previous cycles sucked or what, but is there a reason for the significant increase?

Not trying to bust your bubble, and I'm positive you are going to cycle this regardless of what I have to say. But I strongly feel you don't need this much for whatever your goals might be. And at 195lbs 6'1 with 3 decent cycles under your belt I'd figure you to be a bit bigger.

PCT should be aggressive, just like your cycle is. 5 weeks at the very least. I sure hope you get blood work done. And I expect you to gain at least 20lbs of this cycle. I'll be following.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Your last cycle was 3 compounds and roughly a little over a 1000mg of AAS all together. Now it's doubled to 6 compounds and at 2400mg of AAS per week. Not sure if your previous cycles sucked or what, but is there a reason for the significant increase?

Not trying to bust your bubble, and I'm positive you are going to cycle this regardless of what I have to say. But I strongly feel you don't need this much for whatever your goals might be. And at 195lbs 6'1 with 3 decent cycles under your belt I'd figure you to be a bit bigger.

PCT should be aggressive, just like your cycle is. 5 weeks at the very least. I sure hope you get blood work done. And I expect you to gain at least 20lbs of this cycle. I'll be following.
    That is a reasonable expectation. However, every cycle I have heard of this member doing has not been planned very well, and resulted in less than impressive gains. I actually believe this member weighed slightly more than he does now before cycling at all, albeit at a slightly higher bodyfat. I'm not trying to bust this guys balls, just letting you know what to expect.

I'm talking 20lbs LBM too. So that would equate to 25lbs-30lbs all together, LOL.

On the real though, the cycle is very advanced. Judging by the stats and cycle history, I'll agree that it doesn't sound like the cycles went to well. Unless he started at 100lbs.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    4 cycles and 195lb? *slaps head*

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    That is a reasonable expectation. However, every cycle I have heard of this member doing has not been planned very well, and resulted in less than impressive gains. I actually believe this member weighed slightly more than he does now before cycling at all, albeit at a slightly higher bodyfat. I'm not trying to bust this guys balls, just letting you know what to expect.
    Yes, when I began my first cycle I was roughly 190-195lbs. But u need to understand that in my pic and my current weight, I've havn't used any juice for 3 months and I was not under regular trainning/diet for a good month and a half. Anyhow, I'll keep everyone updated we'll see how this one goes. Just a small question in regards to bloat. Am I good to take 10mg Nolva a day up to week 5 when I stop the abombs? cuz I know tren and nolva do not mix, so I dont plan on using it throughout my entire cycle. I'm already taking proviron , but only at 25mg.

And just so everyone knows this is what the gear looks like:

My Test E, Abombs, Nolva and clomid are HG. Everything else is a reputable Canadian UGL. I will post pics every 2 weeks with the same pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Yes, when I began my first cycle I was roughly 190-195lbs. But u need to understand that in my pic and my current weight, I've havn't used any juice for 3 months and I was not under regular trainning/diet for a good month and a half. Anyhow, I'll keep everyone updated we'll see how this one goes. Just a small question in regards to bloat. Am I good to take 10mg Nolva a day up to week 5 when I stop the abombs? cuz I know tren and nolva do not mix, so I dont plan on using it throughout my entire cycle. I'm already taking proviron , but only at 25mg.

And just so everyone knows this is what the gear looks like:

My Test E, Abombs, Nolva and clomid are HG. Everything else is a reputable Canadian UGL. I will post pics every 2 weeks with the same pose.
    Broscience at best. You can run as much Nolva as you'd like on any 19nor.

Broscience at best. You can run as much Nolva as you'd like on any 19nor.
    Would it hinder my gains to run 10mg Nolva ED throughout my entire cycle? I'm very prone to bloat.

I don't think anything could hinder gains on that amount of steroids dude.

tembe is offline Member
    so after 3 cycles u never gained anything really? if u started ur first at 195 pounds?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    ^^ lol

Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    so after 3 cycles u never gained anything really? if u started ur first at 195 pounds?
    First cycle my test e was bunk, so I balloned up to 215lbs with dbol and lost everything after cycle. My second cycle I gained rougly 15lbs? mostly lean...and 3rd cycle was about 10-12lbs lean..but I have trouble hanging on to my gains..especially due to the last few months. family issues.

Update: So I began my cycle on monday, at 190lbs. Today is friday, so I'm 5 days in. I'm currently up to 197lbs. However, my face resembels the moon. Here is the diet:

10:00 A.M - 4 Scoops Mutant Mass, 1 Banana - 1400 Calories, 50g Protein

12:30 - 6 Whole eggs, 1 toasted whole wheat bread, 1 cup OJ juice - 650 Calories, 36g protein

3:00 - 2 Chicken breasts, 4 toasted whole wheat bread, 1 cup Milk - 750 Calories, 50g protein (pre work out)

5:30 - 2 Scoops Isolate Whey, 50g dextrose - 450 Calories, 55g Protein

7:00 - Lean beef with rice and green beans - 40g Protein, 600 calories

10:00 - 1 Can tuna, 2 Whole eggs, 1 TBSP natty PB, 1 cup milk - 500 Calories, 44g protein

Total cals per day: Approx 3900-4400g
    Total protein per day: Approx 250-300g
    1 Multivitamin in the morning 1 after work out
    1 Gallon of water throughout the day

Anything I can do to help the facial bloating?
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 11-19-2010 at 12:20 PM.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle my test e was bunk, so I balloned up to 215lbs with dbol and lost everything after cycle. My second cycle I gained rougly 15lbs? mostly lean...and 3rd cycle was about 10-12lbs lean..but I have trouble hanging on to my gains..especially due to the last few months. family issues.
    diet seems to be the culprit 2000 cals comeing from shakes. not knocking you dude but head over to the diet forum and learn to eat or these gains will be short lived as well

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Hey havnt seen any of those progress pics you promised.You still out there?Are you still alive?

desizon is offline Associate Member
    You need more Prot. You need more Food also.

BTW, I really hope you know what you're doing.. I can't even fathom running that heavy of a cycle.. let alone on a fourth one, but good luck to you anyways.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Way too much gear. Just stick with the test and eq.. Or tren and eq. 25 mg of winny ed isn't going to do anything. You need at least 50 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Hey havnt seen any of those progress pics you promised.You still out there?Are you still alive?
    I promised to post up a progress pic every 2 weeks. I'm 6 days into my cycle. Next monday I'll have the first pic up.

I'm no longer running TREN AND WINNY at the end

so the cycle looks like:

Week 1-14 600mg EQ EW
    Week 1-5 - 30mg Proviron ED

My cycle is not that heavy anymore...Test/EQ/Abombs for a 4th cycle seems reasonable right? As for my diet I know it isn't perfect. But calories are calories, I'm consuming enough of them to grow. I'm taking in a fair amount of Complex carbs, moderate amount of good fats and protein intake at 250g-300g seems sufficent. I take 2 shakes a day, on PWO and one in the morning and 4 whole meals throughout the day. I know it isn't perfect..but I think it'll work.
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 11-20-2010 at 12:53 PM.

I promised to post up a progress pic every 2 weeks. I'm 6 days into my cycle. Next monday I'll have the first pic up.

I'm no longer running TREN AND WINNY at the end

so the cycle looks like:

Week 1-14 600mg EQ EW
    Week 1-5 - 30mg Proviron ED
    Great I look forward to them..Just wanted to make sure you are still with us with all that gear you are runnin..Whew honestly that would scare the sh!t out of me to have that many drugs in my system at on time...But I can tell you I have never watched someone as they take that amount of gear at one time before,so I am definetly going to follow your progress.

Definetly dont drink,(alcohol)eat as perfectly clean as humanly possible and plan out a VERY agressive pct.I want to see if it will make a dramatic difference with total amounts.

Oh I just looked at the end of your post,my bad....Well I have to tell you I am happy to see that you chillaxed abit on your cycle..IMO you will be just as happy with your gains off this cycle plan as you would have with the first one you proposed.But a helluva lot safer for you..
    Keep us posted....
    Last edited by Sicko; 11-20-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Great I look forward to them..Just wanted to make sure you are still with us with all that gear you are runnin..Whew honestly that would scare the sh!t out of me to have that many drugs in my system at on time...But I can tell you I have never watched someone as they take that amount of gear at one time before,so I am definetly going to follow your progress.

Definetly dont drink,(alcohol)eat as perfectly clean as humanly possible and plan out a VERY agressive pct.I want to see if it will make a dramatic difference with total amounts.

Oh I just looked at the end of your post,my bad....Well I have to tell you I am happy to see that you chillaxed abit on your cycle..IMO you will be just as happy with your gains off this cycle plan as you would have with the first one you proposed.But a helluva lot safer for you..
    Keep us posted....

Yea..I think it was pointless to throw in Tren and Winny just for 6 weeks at the end...it would of dried me up a bit..but just not worth it. Any advice on what dose I should run aromaisn at? I'm grabbing some on monday..the bloat from anadrol is already out of control..I had like 6 Arimidex tabs laying around from a previous cycle..I'm taking 0.5 Adex ED and it isn't doing jack shit...should I stack Nolva and Aromaisn to control bloat?

I know that aromasin is an AI and nolva is a SERM.Both are used for gyno and bloat control.Aromasin is much stronger and can also cause androgenic sides.Therefore IMO running nolva with aromasin is a ok since nolva doesn´t actually reduce estrogen in your body. Keeping some estrogen floating around could have many benefits on muscle growth.While aromasin is called the suicide aromatase inhibitor.
    Which means that it lowers estrogen production in the body by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for estrogen synthesization.
    Dosage for Aromasin vary from individuals. .5mg-1mg/ED. Nolva 10-20mg ED.
    Use the search box type in Aromasin and you can read other members reviews,questions and experiences with there dosages.
    Last edited by Sicko; 11-20-2010 at 09:57 PM.

So I'm 7 days in..and I'm loving everything besides the face bloat from the Anadrols. I'm up 8 pounds so far..face is a bit bloated but everything else looks good. My split looks like this

Monday - Back/Bi (Focus: Lower lats, overall bicep mass)
    Tuesday - Chest/Shoulder/Tri (Focus: Upper chest, rear delts and side delts, overall tri mass)
    Wednesday - Break
    Thursday - Break
    Friday - Back/Bi (Focus: upper lats, 1 main mass builder for bis after I focus on brachilas and forearm)
    Saturday - Chest/Shoulder/Tri (Focus: flat chest and lower chest, front delts, overall tri mass)
    Sunday - Legs/Abs (Quads/Hams/Calves/Abs)
    Monday - Break
    Cont...
    Last edited by Wayacrucis; 11-23-2010 at 12:22 AM.

2 Weeks into my cycle. Current weight = 203lbs, I'm up 13lbs since day 1. I'll post another pic at week 4. I havn't trained my shoulders and traps the entire cycle..due to a minor shoulder injury during the first week of my cycle..but Its almost fully healed..so from this monday I'll be trainning shoulders and traps at full force .

Eating approx 4000 calories everyday..gonna keep at 4000 untill I hit 210 and up it to 4500.

Ozstrongman is offline New Member
    Lookin a bit bigger already keep on lifting and eating

That is some serious bloat in the second pic. Did you switch to aromasin or are you still taking adex?

Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    That is some serious bloat in the second pic. Did you switch to aromasin or are you still taking adex?
    I know..my stomach is fairly bloated..I'm taking adex at 0.5 EOD, I orderd aromaisn from a research website..not the sponsor from here and it looks like VERY sketchy..I kinda dunt even wanna use it..atlaest my adex I know is a 100% legit.

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    lol. What a waste of money. Maybe this guy should go natural for a couple of years to learn where gains come from.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how you can be so bloated at 2 weeks in.. Test takes weeks to kick in and the bloat shouldn't be that severe at week 2. Stay away from sodium.. Maybe incorporate some cardio..

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    I don't see how you can be so bloated at 2 weeks in.. Test takes weeks to kick in and the bloat shouldn't be that severe at week 2. Stay away from sodium.. Maybe incorporate some cardio..
    He's taking anadrol , so that would do it.

layeazy is offline Banned
    wow expensive way to learn what if u make great gains then lose them again will u cycle again for me personaly i would give up with your results so far

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    At your age you need to learn the basics, diet, training and rest...

You to stop relying on aas when you have so much natural potential....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

zach_maguire is offline New Member
    hahahahahahha. damn dude. you should cut the anadrol outa your cycle (if it is even legit juice). your a small puff ball. No definition.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol..puff ball..

Thread Information