Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    pstacks is offline Associate Member

Test Cypionate First Cycle Log

Alright, this is my first real cycle. I am doing 500mg/wk of test cypionate for 12 weeks. I did a couple of ill-advised dbol only cycles a few years back, with little to no PCT. You better believe I did my homework this time around...

23 years old
    5'9"
    195 lbs
    14-16% bodyfat (haven't been able to measure recently, but I have gone down some)
    Lifting for 4 years

Week 1-12: 250mg of Test Cyp 2x/wk
    Week 4(?): HCG 500IU 3x/wk
    Week 5-14: HCG 250IU 2x-3x/wk

I am starting the HCG a little late because I want to see how I react to the test. I want that to be at its peak before I introduce something else that will raise my test as well as my estrogen, so I am in a good position to combat the sides during this cycle as well as on future cycles.

I have Aromasin on hand, and honestly am not sure when I will start it. I got some sides from the dbol when I did that in the past, but was able to mostly combat them with a weak OTC AI (like I said, poor decisions). Any input from you guys? Should I just wait to see if I start getting the itchy nipples and bloat before I start this? Still debating honestly. I just did my first pin today, and I could start the AI tomorrow. I think I will most definitely run it with the HCG.

PCT:

Week 1: Clomid 50mg/ed & Nolva 40mg/ed
    Week 2-6: Clomid 25mg/ed & Nolva 20mg/ed

Any issues or suggestions for this also?

Like I said, I just did my first pin this morning in my right glute. I'm sitting on a heating pad right now lol...it got pretty tender a couple hours after. Honestly doesn't feel much, if any, worse than a flu shot. There is no redness or swelling. And honestly, I was a little nervous and it was a little difficult to aspirate . The needle probably stirred around a little, so hopefully I can attribute this to virgin muscle and virgin injector

I think I will try quads next time, and possibly delts. Any input? I just like the idea of everything being right in front of me, so I can really take my time and make sure I see everything I am doing.

I train 5 days a week, and my diet is solid. It is about 3500 calories with about a 45/40/15 pro/carb/fat split. I don't have the macros and info here now, so I will post it up tomorrow. I will also try to get some updated pics taken.

I don't think I am forgetting anything, any advice is appreciated. Thanks bros
    Last edited by pstacks; 01-30-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Thread Information