bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

IGF-DES 1 3, HGH, SLIN, TEST C and EQ

Whats up guys...

Have not been spending to much time on this board like I once did. So I though I would contribute to the place that taught me the fundamentals to the body building lifestyle. Truthfully I have been on this board since 2003, I had another name (username) but people close to me found out what it was and basically forced me to stop with the underage gear use (Grateful for that).

At the moment I wake up every morning at 175lbs (no clothes) not huge at all. I am 5-6 and just decided as of recently that I want to make the change from weight lifter gym rat to possibly doing a show one day.

I have been fooling around with peptides and I absolutely LOVE them. My favorite one being IGF-DES 1 3. I have very big shoulders and forearms that dwarf the rest of my arm so I have been shooting mainly into them for hopefully some growth.

Workout Schedule:

I do three days on 1 day off it looks something like this.

Day 1: Bi's/Tri's/Shoulders/Calves
    50g krabolyn 10g Bcaas pre workout
    pin: 400mcg Des split bi lat into each bicep head
    Day 2: Legs/Abs
    pin: 400mcg Des split bi lat into each bicep head
    Day 3: Back/Chest
    pin: 400mcg Des split bi lat into each Pec

I then take a day of rest. On this day I pin 200mcg of des (fasted) into each bicep head...I must say I was very very skeptical of peptides to be honest...I am now 100% a fan and believe they truly do work. My arms have taken on a whole new look. The muscularity is insane in my upper body, my stomach has tightened up while eating more cals and has gotten much much harder. What i like most is i can push the calories and still stay lean, and I am hitting PRs and making strides.

I am going to be going on a vacation for a bit which never happens for me since I am locked down by the state of California (lol). When I get back I plan on running...

Cycle:

400mg Test C EW
    600mg EQ EW
    10ius of GH 3 X Per Week (Post Workout) with 6ius of slin.

My goal is to steadily grow into my cycle and so on. I may at some point decide to up or lower my test dose but I feel like that is a good starting point.

Diet:
    My diet consists of eating 50g Carbs, 40g Pro, 20g fat in every meal. I eat whenever I am hungry. My body has become very efficient dieting this way.

My post workout slin meals will consist of:
    10ius of hgh
    6ius of humalog.

immediately following
    50gram carb shake of karbolyn
    50 grams whey protein
    5 grams creatine mono
    5 glutamine

at the hour mark post workout
    8 ounce chicken
    1 cup white rice

hour and a half mark
    8 ounces of chicken
    1 1/2 sweet potatoes
    8g of fish oil.

Supplements:

Besides the anabolic s and peps I will be taking these on a daily basis...

Coq10
    Fish Oils
    Multi-Vitamin
    Baby aspirin
    Bcaas
    5htp
    Gaba
    Kre-alkalyn
    t3 or t4

I know i may get flamed for using slin at my weight but I am only going to be doing it three times per week. I have no problem taking criticism of any type. Please feel free to contribute whatever you think will benefit me or anyone else that may possibly come across this.

FYI...RIP to all the bros who have passed away in this bodybuilding world seems like lately we have lost a lot of good people. But for every one that we know about I bet there is 100 we do not know. Please everyone be safe when it comes to gear. Pics will be up in the next few days.

I am breaking prs...being on 400mcg of ifg des for about a month is so ****en amazing. I would not waste my time with any other peps besides des. I do not ever really believe it was possible to feel this way just by using peptides. I wish i would of utilized something like this when I would run my pcts in my last cycles.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i'd drop the slin, not worth it imho. i assume you respond well to EQ? most will say its a waste.

what do you mean by the gh protocol? you're shooting 10ius on three days of each week?

jbarkley1 is offline New Member
    IT looks like an awesome run...I'd take it easy with the baby aspirin tho...that shit'll kill ya!

k GUYS i am 8 days into 50mg of tren ace ed, been on 600mg of eq for about a month and 400mg of test c for a bit.

NOTHING HAS EVER CHANGED MY BODY LIKE TREN ACE HAS. I am not going to lie i am eating ice cream and shitty food all day long and my abbs are just popping more and more, i am 173 and i look bigger then when i started. Also my little bit of acne on my back has seemed to clear up, i have barely any night sweats, and the agression is not that bad unless i am driving with aveneged sevenfold on lol. I cannot wait to see what 8 weeks of tren will do to me.

I dropped the slin and hgh out until i am done with my little tren blast, then i will cruise on 250mgs ew of test c and hit the slin and hgh then.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i'd drop the slin, not worth it imho. i assume you respond well to EQ? most will say its a waste.

what do you mean by the gh protocol? you're shooting 10ius on three days of each week?
    I am for sure using the slin with igf 1 and and hgh while i am cruising. And eq well gh15 approves ha so i threw it in there and to be honest, i have a generalized anxiety disorder (no one would know, does not effect my daily life in anyway) and i am having no anxiety to speak of, lots of people get anxiety on eq.

the hgh will be used with the slin 3 times a week post porkout in one 10 iu shot.

bumped it up to 60mg of tren ace today. going to stay there for a week and if i can handle it go to 75 then 100mg ha.

Thread Information