randymeans is offline Associate Member

test enanthate cutting cycle

I am late starting this thread. I am on my 4th week of injection. I started nov18th so today is my 12th shot. I inject 250mg e3d. There is not any real size gains since its a long ester and besides I'm trying to cut down anyway. I have noticed I'm always horny,I can see a lot more veins,and water weight. I'm eating roughly 2500 cals a day 250gprotein,100gcarbs,100gfat give or take a few. I do 2 days of cardio that last an hour and 3days of workout/cardio split using high reps( I.e. 135bp x25 for 3 sets or 135sqt x 20 for 3sets) I will upload pics asap.
    My current starts at 5'7" and 195lbs and 16% bf and started with 17%bf IMO I wouldnt look so fat if I wasnt bloated from the test IMO
    315bench,385sqt,485dl and I've never trained heavy weight constant because I enjoy MMA style workouts. I plan on this being a 12wk cycle. Since my 1st shot I can see a very little muscle mass but I can see my bf% drop. I lost 2" off my waist in the last 6 weeks. (2 weeks before cycle till now)
    Pct is nolva and clomid and I have liquidex on hand.
    Last edited by randymeans; 01-04-2012 at 01:39 PM.

4weeks in pics

I do not flex or suck in my stomach on full front pics, I also want to add I had the flu from dec4th through dec9th. You can see I hold water weight like crazy but I have liquidex on hand if it gets much worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test enanthate cutting cycle-1324402575-picsay.jpg   test enanthate cutting cycle-1324402170-picsay.jpg  

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    I'm interested to see how this pans out, keep us updated. Good luck bro

dooie is offline Senior Member
    How much water do u drink in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    How much water do u drink in a day?
    I drink 2 gallons a day! I usually drink the 1st gallon by the middle of the day along with the water I drink at the gym! I've always held water weight on my stomach. I do maybe 500mg a day of sodium.
    I usually do my workouts 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach besides 4 scoops of amino energy by ON. Tomorrow I will log everything to a T so y'all can evalute my day/diet and critique anything that y'all feel I could change for the good.

Today is week 4 and 6th day
    430 wake up
    500 40g protein shake/1 tbs almond butter
    600 1/2 cup oats, 3 XL eggs
    800 4 scoops ON amino energy
    830 warm up(15min cardio) and shoulder workout
    20x135,15x135,15x135,and12x135 shoulder press
    25lb db raises 15reps per arm for 3 sets
    50lb db press 15reps 3 sets
    (Alternanting 85lb db shrugsx15 between each exercise)
    Ton of abs/ obliques-sit ups,toe raises,hanging L sits!
    1015 15g protein shake and zone bar till I get home
    1130 8oz grassfed beef,2 cups sweet potatoes,ton of green beans

This is 1st half of day and I consumed roughly 130p/80c/40f

Really vascular all day and a few small acne on shoulders damn it!

1500 chibani yogurt
    1600 2 tbs organic sunflower seed butter
    1800 10oz buffalo,2small wheat breads,3oz potatoes
    2000 8oz chicken, 2 XL eggs, 1/2 cup organic milk
    Then before bed ill eat 2tbs peanut butter and 25g protein shake

Around 260g protein, 150g carbs, 80g fat!

Tomarrow I will do two sessions of cardio lasting an hour a piece! Swim/bike or bike/incline walk

This morning I did a 40min back workout with a little bi action followed by 45min on the bike then p.m. workout I did some pullups to loosin up and 30min on elliptical.

AFTER MY CARDIO MY FRIEND NEEDED A SPOT ON BENCH AND I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY. I DID 315LB FOR 3 REPS. My max last week was 315lb 1RM. I weighed in at 196lbs this morning and I think today I really felt the test kick in. I'm holding a little water weight still but I can see myself getting leaner week to week.

Adonisbrah is offline New Member
    i like how you blur your face but your identifying tattys are in full view. Looking forward to results tho. I just started my first test only cycle too!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shoulders and arms look solid but it looks like they are doing all the work on your bench......even try dumbbells or weighted dips for your pecs?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i started doing decline cause guys from here told me too. and I notice a difference..

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed ^^ declines and for me....weighted dips are money for pec development

My pecs can not get big. I've tried doing more decline bench and barbells and I can actually lift better doing that then flat bench. I've been working on hitting more cable and dumbell flys and have seen some change. I'm even doing wider grip when I do any bench. I do dips quite a bit too and usually hit 45lb weighted. I don't do the bodybuilding type workout where I concentrate on an area so much. I build "go" muscles not "show" muscles. Like I've said before I like the MMA style workouts and if you pay close attention to those guys then you'll notice they don't have huge pecs. I'm trying to mix a small amount of powerlifting also but keep my BPM when I'm in the gym until I leave.

Yesterday I did a heavy leg workout
    15min cardio warmup
    225x7 deep squat, 3x(275x7) deep squat, and 315x3 deep
    40 1 legged squats
    32lb single kettlebell overhead lunges x15 each leg for 2 sets
    72lb single KB overhead lunges x10 each leg for 1 set
    53lb double kb overhead lungesx10 each leg 2 sets
    155lb stiff leg deadlift x10
    50 airsquats
    30min swim

I just want to point out what I've read and researched before when looking at safe lifting. When doing any kind of bench,do it and a slight decline or incline, keep your arms in a 45degree angle instead of a 90degree and that's how you bench heavy safely.....that's what I've read and I've never had a problem before......now I'm pretty sure that's why my front delt seem big compared to my pecs.

FukGenetics is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I will be following. Hope you get some solid gains bro. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisbrah View Post
    i like how you blur your face but your identifying tattys are in full view. Looking forward to results tho. I just started my first test only cycle too!
    Haha yea man, good point. Just keep in check and illtry to do as much detail as I can about my workout and diet. I'm hoping I don't go over 215lbs

Quote Originally Posted by FukGenetics View Post
    I will be following. Hope you get some solid gains bro. Good luck!
    Like I told adonisbrah......just keep in check,I'm trying to not go over 215lbs and get leaner. Water weight is the devil lmao. I weighed 202lbs today but I'm sure its because I hit my legs harder than a mofo

Yesterday and today are off days. I'm not going crazy by eating up all the christmas food either haha. Merry christmas guys. I know tomorrow I'm going to have a lot of energy saved up...... chest day and 'flys till I die"!

5th week and 3rd day pic "day 39"

Thurs and sat I took .25mg of liquidex and I think it helped with some water retentions and little bloating. I feel harder now. I weighed 202lbs again today. I'm up 7lbs since the day of start but I'm sure its because I'm still sore from that brutal leg workout. Hopefully by the end of the week I can be back below 200lbs and if not then oh well. As long as the fat comes off. Tomorrow I'm feeling some sauna also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test enanthate cutting cycle-1324869489-picsay.jpg   test enanthate cutting cycle-1324869203-picsay.jpg  

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    looking good buddy! keep it up.

i think your one of the very few people losing fat this holiday

Ugotxued is offline New Member
    Awesome man!

Day 42 (tomorrow starts week 6 actually)
    Monday I did medium weight chest with high reps. Db incline and decline press and cable flys
    Yesterday I did abs and heavy cardio in the a.m. and did an insane back workout with weighted pullups (90lbsx3,45lbx5 for 3 sets,then did 3 sets of 10 alternating grip)
    Today I did some light leg workout along with cardio. I need a rest day now. I will take more pics in a week.

Day 46
    Today is a reast day.
    The last 2 days I've did an hour of cardio...walk/jog,jump rope,and bike.
    Starting tomorrow until Friday I will hit only 15min of weights at high reps then do an hour of cardio and 2 of those days do 2 sessions of hour cardio rotating swim,elliptical,bike,treadmill. I will take new pics in 4 days....Thursday!!! I look fuller and I'm holding a little water but this cycle is making me very happy.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Solid gains bro, i love the sauna i bought an infra red but its crap lol does not work at all. Thanks for doing this log, i am on TRT right now and injecting 200mg every 10 days.

I'm doing this on my phone because I moved and don't have internet yet. When I get it hooked up I will start doing a full day to day log. I have started eating more. I'm eating roughly 250g protein,200g carbs,and 100g fat. It seems like its helping with weight loss and making me look lean. I'm not having any sides and I've dropped the liquidex. Thanks for any comments

Today is Day 49 (Wednesday)
    Today and yesterday(tuesday) were rest days. Monday I did 2 separate gym sessions. The morning I did weighted dips starting with 75lbsx7 for 2 sets,then did 35lbsx15 for 2 sets,then did 15 regular dips for 3 sets.It took roughly 10-15min. Then hopped my fatass on the elliptical and did 50min medium-hard HIIT cardio. That night I did 45lb dumbells on decline bench.I did 3 sets of 25 reps then did 40min intense cardio in a sauna suit with sweats and lost a lot more water than I thought I was going to. I need 2 whole days to recover from that. I lost over 10lbs I'm sure of it. I will be at the gym in the a.m. to do quick heavy legs that will take about 20 min. and hit more cardio.I plan on getting on the spin bike for some med-hard HIIT. I'm only seeing minimal changes but tomorrow starts my 7th week so they should be coming quicker and quicker. I weigh 202lbs and hitting cardio hard so this test cycle is going exactly how I'm wanting it to. I will upload new pics Friday even tho its hard to see a lot of change from a couple weeks ago.I dont have much to cut compared to other cutting cycles. I plan on staying under 215lbs during the whole cycle.
    I measured my waist today and 3 weeks ago it measured 37" and today measures 36 1/4" so im making progress. I still have a very small amount of acne but nothing to dramatic. I'm also holding some water weight and its covering up my fat loss on my abs lol. Ive gained roughly 5lbs of lean mass in the past 6 weeks.
    Last edited by randymeans; 01-04-2012 at 02:00 PM.

thebeastijwc is offline New Member
    lats look great man def have the makings of a great Y frame

Its been exactly 2 weeks since I've updated. I'm doing the same routine with hitting heavy weights along with medium cardio. Still taking in 250-300g protein daily along with 250g carbs. I updated to say I'm upping my protein and carbs to 350g and 300g. No pics yet because pics should wait to see more change. I still weigh 198-200lbs. Getting leaner but holding that long ester bloat in my belly. Every week I move up about 10lbs per exercise and feel stronger day to day. I maxed bench 315x5 and my max when I started was 315x1. I will not max again because it killed my elbows. Keep a check and I will post pics in another week. If you reply to this thread I will answer back

end of week 9 pic

Finally started getting bigger these last 2 weeks. Holding water so eating very low sodium to help with that. Btw that's not my public hair showing in the pic and I'm flexing my arm(but I'm sure u could tell haha! Thanks for looking,I try to update as much as possible
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test enanthate cutting cycle-1327431387-picsay.jpg  

I still weigh 200lbs, still losing fat and gaining muscle, this is working out well. Only sides is small acne problem,not enough to even complain about. Thanks again

stillernation is offline Junior Member
    Nice results bro

Thread Information