tchavis061989 is offline New Member

Hdrol Cycle (Cycle Layout)

hey guys, i'll be starting a mild pro-hormone mid march and was wondering, do i have everything i need? anything else? should i pre-load at all? let me know! thanks!

- hdrol 50/50/50/50
    - cel cycle assist

PCT

- cel post cycle support

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats bro? age?

Ok a lot of points here.
    1) Consideing your old enough 50/50/50/50 is considered a very low dosage, most do something like 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 100 for the last 2 weeks
    2) Don't rely on OTC PCT it is NOT strong enough get Nolva or Clomid
    3)Preload on milk thistle and hawthorne berry (widely advised in the PH world)
    4) Hdrol is very mild and your running at a mild dose.....is there really any point?

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    What are your stats bro? age?

Ok a lot of points here.
    1) Consideing your old enough 50/50/50/50 is considered a very low dosage, most do something like 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 100 for the last 2 weeks
    2) Don't rely on OTC PCT it is NOT strong enough get Nolva or Clomid
    3)Preload on milk thistle and hawthorne berry (widely advised in the PH world)
    4) Hdrol is very mild and your running at a mild dose.....is there really any point?
    hey man, i'm 5'8", 22, and 175lbs.

1.) i'm doing a low dosage due to this being my first of anything not natural
    2.) i've heard nolva and clomid can have negative effects on your eyes? also, do i need such since hdrol is non-aromotizing?
    3.) cel cycle assist has such in it, should i pre-load that or pre-load milk thistle and hawthorne then stop once i start my cycle assist?
    4.) i have a connective tissue disorder called sticklers syndrome, there's three strings of it (1 effects the heart, 1 the eyes, and 1 the muscular skeletal system), mine effects the eyes and i've heard steroids can cause glaucoma and cataracts long terms (sometimes even retinal necrosis) so am playing it safe. i had an EKG done earlier in the year and found that everything checked out normal and my heart is perfectly healthy so am not worried about that ... i feel 50/50/50/50 for 30 days is mild enough where it won't effect my eyes and still let me see 5-10lbs in gains, opinions?

V-ROID is offline Member
    Sounds too risky for your disease and at your age. I did that same cycle a while back just because it was laying around... After a couple weeks 50mg didn't seem like enough to me if I were trying to grow. I was using it to maintain size while on a calorie restricted diet and it worked well for that. Clomid was PCT. I don't think you should take the H-drol. Google h-drol bible and maybe the information there will change your mind... Good luck!
    Last edited by V-ROID; 02-28-2012 at 09:05 AM.

To be honest not to sound like a dick, I don't want to advise you about a cycle when you have a condition I know nothing about.

Maybe talk to your doctor, but they are likely to try to disuade you.
    Last edited by JonnyConcrete; 02-28-2012 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    Sounds too risky for your disease and at your age. I did that same cycle a while back just because it was laying around... After a couple weeks 50mg didn't seem like enough to me if I were trying to grow. I was using it to maintain size while on a calorie restricted diet and it worked well for that. Clomid was PCT. I don't think you should take the H-drol. Google h-drol bible and maybe the information there will change your mind... Good luck!
    eh, they say long term use (is thirty days really long term use?) ...

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    To be honest not to sound like a dick, I don't want to advise you about a cycle when you have a condition I know nothing about.

Maybe talk to your doctor, but they are likely to try to disuade you.
    eye side effects are only w/ long term use, is 30 days considered such? i talked to my ophthalmologist and he advised against it just as they're bad overall, he didn't say this will phuck up your eyes etc or anything, just he wouldn't do it

Well 30 days isn't considered long term use no.

Thread Information