G502 is offline New Member

my friends First Cycle, Test E/Dianabol

Me and my gym partner have been hitting the gym for a good 1 year solid now, he's 2 years older than me, but doesn't weigh as much and he's on about starting a cycle. I've told him wait a few more months, but he's not going to listen... He's been hitting the gym on and off for about 10 years, but in the past year hes been going 3 - 5 times a week. I want him to start his cycle same time as me, but I know he's going to just go for it before me as I don't want to rush into it.

Weight: 143lbs
    Heigh: 5'7"

Week 1-4 Dianabol 20mg every day
    Week 1-12 Test E 400mg
    Week 13-15 Nothing
    Weeks 15-19: Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    Weeks 15-19: Clomid 100/100/50/50/50

He's not sure if to take Clomid or not, also he might not take the Dianabol, hes not sure, because it's his first time and doesn't have much weight on him, but he thinks it will kickstart his cycle and put a bit of weight on him before the Test E kicks in. We've got a few friends that are juiced and that are going to show him how to do everything.

Every week he's going to inject:
    Monday: 200mg Test E
    Thursday: 200mg Test E

Is he going the right way about it? I've never cycled myself and don't have experience, but want to make sure he's safe. He's not got alot of weight on him and I think the dosage is to high for his weight if he goes ahead with his plan... What do you all think? What ever I say he's going to do it, but I need to know what dosage will be okay for him. I don't want him to mess himself up injecting to much.

Please let me know any advise to give him. I can't stop him going on it, so going to just have to help him out and give him a dosage, so he's safe, but gets some gain, then I hope he's happy.

Btw he's very low bf% his abs are ripped alot. He's got a little 8 pack lol!
    Last edited by G502; 03-10-2012 at 09:19 PM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If he has more Dbol on hand, extend it or increase the dose halfway through.
    Good cycle to run.

He brought like 3x tubs of 100x 10mg dianabol tabs, so I know he has alot. He was going to go on a Dianabol only cycle untill my friend told him he's wasting his money doing dianabol only, because as soon as he comes off Dianabol he'll lose it and has told him to add some Test E to it.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich View Post
    If he has more Dbol on hand, extend it or increase the dose halfway through.
    Good cycle to run.
    What about the Clomid?

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Using both serms is quite common, I'd recommend both as well as HCG and an AI on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    Using both serms is quite common, I'd recommend both as well as HCG and an AI on cycle
    What AI do you reccomend?, also when would you take the HCG and AI?

Thanks for the replys guys I'll speak to him I guess his dosage is okay.

Thread Information