cha2k89 is offline New Member

First Test-E Cycle, Questions

hey guys, i'll be purchasing all needed for my first test-e cycle the beginning of next week though have a couple questions and honestly can't tell what's true versus false as people seem to be having varying results. i'm curious as to what's more beneficial, 250mg/week or 500mg/week? what bout duration (8wk versus 10wk)?

i'm here to gather knowledge and am being recommended i do 500mg/wk for 10 weeks followed by nolva and clomid for PCT (is there any alternative to clomid? i have sensitivene eyes as-is and don't want to experience the eye side effects people talk about from it).

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    toremifine can be used instead of clomid. thats what i plan to do next time. 500/week is a good first cycle. run it 10-12 weeks. test e takes 4 weeks to kick in, so dont expect much except some water weight before then. Also, you wont get much help from anyone here without listing your age/height/weight/lifting experience.

Rob0867 is offline New Member
    Height age cycle history weight years lifting?

cha2k89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0867 View Post
    Height age cycle history weight years lifting?
    5'8", 22 (will be 23 in june), no prior cycling experience, 173lbs, and two years lifting (one year being serious)

HeadForTheHills is offline Junior Member
    This is where people will tell you that you should wait a few years before doing your first cycle, both because of your age, and that you might need more lifting experience.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    You're purchasing your gear next week yet you have no idea what dose to take or length of cycle? Bro, quite simply you're not ready for this. Research more until you know exactly what your cycle will involve from start to finish. Furthermore, given your weight, you're too light to be doing a cycle. You should learn to eat and train properly and put on another 15~20lbs of mass natty before considering gear. If you can't eat and train the correct way, you'll lose any gains after PCT.

Rob0867 is offline New Member
    I agree with blaz 100 percent and you should listen to him amongst others, as they really know their stuff. However if your going to do this regardless of what people tell you everyone here will want you to do it safely. 10 weeks is the minimum amount of time I or almost all people will do a course for. Keep it basic 500mg per week split into 2 shots a week to keep levels more stable of Test E or C. Really no need for anything else for your first course. Make sure you have everything you need before you start.

Good luck, be safe, and have fun

Thread Information