Universal1 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle opinions- Test/eq

first cycle ran test ent 400mg/week for 8 weeks, PCT :hcg , nolvadex . No gyno or serious sides. Gained 10-15lbs. kept about 8lbs. I finished cycle a month ago (march), how long should I wait to start next cycle? planning on doing a test 400mg/week + eq 400mg/week + nolvadex 20mg/day for 10-12 weeks.
    stats; 25yrs old 175lbs training for 8+years. diets in check no bs. bodyfat +-12%
    goal; to reach 195lbs

jpowell is offline Banned
    Congrats. Just a cpl questions tho bro. Why did u only run an 8 wk cycle? Going by wats been said, the ester was only active or kicked n for roughly 2+ weeks. You proli woda had better results if u woda did 12 wks. N as far as only keeping 8lbs or so, ur pct diet is not as sound as you think. Not saying be a fatass and eat wvrything n site, but the goal of cycles is to keep ur gains while ur off. Just as bad as u want ppl to know ur on gear, u dont want ppl to be able to tell when ur off.

As for ur nxt cycle, at 175--take time on=time off. So dont do nething for at least 8wks. U shod just now b finishing your pct. what ester of test r you running with the eq?

For this cycle id do e3.5d split, depending on ur dosages of ml/mg. this is my current cycle. It took all the way till week 7 for my test to kick, n then eq i noticed arnd week 5 my appetite went thri the roof. But im running mine for 13-15 wks.

N not to b an asshole as ur smaller than me, but 175 at 5'10" 12%, we need to focus on diet a lil more. You cam easily gain that 20 lbs woth diet n no gear.

If i was 5'10'' or 6' i wouldn't touch gear, i'm 5'8'' so i need to compensate and get wider and heavier if im not gettin taller. I ran 8 weeks as per advice of a friend. Plus i needed to finish my pct before i went on vacation. Probably woulda been better off stretching it 10 weeks.
    I was planning on running either cyp or ent with the eq cycle. for 10-12 weeks with pct

i agree with you on that we need to focus on diet more,most ppl do. working in construction I eat as clean and as much as I can. I always had a hard time gaining weight tho. same time on=same time off, thanks, some ppl have told me wait double the time off as on.

when did you start and how many mg/ml you doing per week? what did u start with and gradually get to. or you keeping it the same amount everyweek

My falt i thght i read 5'10" sumwhr.

Wid u havin a job m consturction ur gonna meed more macros than the normal person. Check out the stickie hardgainer n the nutrition section.

Im 5'10" myself n im tryna pak on muscle, n lose fat. Im gonna pin my 8th week 2maro. Aince te beg of cycle i didnt taper up or down, doing 300 eg, 400 t400 mgs per wk. ive done both weekly pins n 2x weekly. But ive found 1x more convienant.

The eq, if ur not running for at least 12-13 weeks, i hear its not wprth it. U wana take ur test out 2 wks past duration of eq.

As far as this forum goes, eq is gonna be a hit or miss. Half like, half hate m will nvr rec to use it.

Ur gaols r to get thick, i wodnt rec 2go with eq, as these r gonna b slow n steady gains. Have u looked into other supps? Deca or winn? My 1st cycle was win, i had amazing results. Gabee a hard, shaped physique for a bigger guy, while also speeding up fat loss.

Ive read the positive and negatives of a few productt. deca was another options being the positive sides at 400mg/ml a week for 12 weeks( weight gains, mild drug, no gyno) just worried about decadic

going away July 26th. Dont think i hav enough time for proper cycle. Prob guna wait til i get back

test ent 400mg per 12 weeks
    deca 400 mg/ 10 weeks
    PCT novladex, hcg , clomid

is what im thinking

Yea dont rush, tale time so ur research. I cant offer advice on decadick as i just started hearing this term re***tly. Dont evr rush into this.

Thread Information