Sorry if this is long winded. I wanted to post as I went thru the cycle but here I am in week 5 and just getting it all out there. I will continue to post about my progress as I go from now to the end of my cycle.

12 week cycle
Test e / EQ / Dbol
Week 1-4 DBOL 30 mg/day
Week 1-12 Test E 250mg/week x2
Week 1-12 EQ 200mg/week x2
Week 4-12 HCG 500 Iu

Aromasin on hand for Gyno
Novaldex and Clomidex for PCT

Stats
Age – 33
Height – 6’2”
Weight – 175-178 lbs. starting
Body fat (guess) 12.5% or less

A little bio about myself. I have been a regular to the gym for the last few years (minus a 6-8 month break in there that started out nursing a AC strain shoulder injury). I have found that it is very hard for me to put on mass. I have to focus on supplementing and diet quite a bit to see any gains. I am a normal coffee drinker and usually start my day with a mug of coffee (2 cups). I have job that is very demanding physically as well as mentally. I basically supplement with whey protein and a pre workout No. As I prepared for this cycle I have gone with a mass gainer and some micronized creatine as well. I am doing this cycle simultaneously with a good friend of mine and this is my first cycle. I am starting to post this as I am wrapping up my 4th week on cycle. I wanted do this as I go but better late than never. I have had some blood work done twice recently and My testosterone levels are pretty low normally. Liver and Kidney function is good. The low testosterone hasn’t helped me at the gym I know.

Week 1
Test e 1ml 2 x’s
Eq 1ml 2 x’s
Dbol 30 mg daily
Pretty solid week of workouts. I am working out on a 4 day schedule. I throw in abs about every other day and I am doing calves about every day sets of 3 / 20-30 reps. I have actually gave up on the coffe midweek and I am just using NO Explode for pre workout and that keeps me pumped all day. I have never been able to do NO and coffee or I will get too much anxiety. Feel good this week but nothing more than a normal good week. Started the cycle out with a b12 shot. I generally take one about every three to four weeks.
Day 1 Chest/Triceps
Day 2 Back/Biceps
Day 3 Shoulders/Triceps
Day 4 Legs/Biceps
Pick up a couple extra days and get back 1st day and shoulders the 2nd. By the way I am operating on an 8 day week.

Week 2
Test e 1ml 2 x’s
Eq 1ml 2 x’s
dbol 30 mg daily
Feel good this week and real quick like I decide to drop the NO. I am getting some anxiety with any upper in my system. I actually start to feel pretty good. I am noticing that I am getting a good pump at the gym every time I work out. I think I can see some gain in muscle groups I work out but I am not sure if ii is my wishful thinking but I am pretty sure I can sure that I can see a difference. I feel like I am wide awake and full of energy mostly. Can’t tell if my stuff is real or not. I wonder when or how I will actually know. Weighed in at 185. Seems solid.

Week 3
Test e 1ml 2 x’s
Eq 1ml 2 x’s
dbol 40 mg daily
I am definitely noticing some gains. Every time I work a muscle group it is like I am staying swollen and can see it a day later. I have made some very noticeable gains. Since I am so lean I can see them pretty easily. My shoulders are definitely looking wider, chest is bigger, my abdomen is bigger. Feeling real good and looking good. I am very pleased with my progress and gains. I am also seeing an increase in strength at the gym. I just seem to have added some general mass around me. Very noticeable. I have enough Dbol that I can bump to 40 mg a day through the end of week 4 Weighed in at 190. Never weighed this much before.

Week 4
Test e 1ml 2 x’s
Eq 1.25ml 2 x’s
Dbol 40 mg daily
HCG 250 Iu 2 x’s
I cut back to 30 mg of Dbol per day. I have been feeling good but almost a little to ramped up. I think the Test and Eq are kicking in and with the Dbol I am pretty hyped. I feel good after going back to 30 mg though. I am tracking my workouts to see my gains and to ensure I am forcing gains. Here are a couple of workouts but I didn’t write down leg day. These are written down with weight and number of reps. I am working sets of 3 on everything. I got in and did the hydrostatic body fat test. 12.5% body fat. I wonder what I was before starting. My guess is 10-11. Got another b12 shot. Weighing in 194-197.. Can’t believe the gain in weight and size. I am stuffing my face every chance I get as well as two protein shakes a day with the ISO gainer after a workout.

Chest and Tricep

Chest
Hammer strength incline 180-10
Hammer strength bench 180-10
Pullover-machine 230-10
Cable fly high 30&30-10
Cable fly low 25&25-10
Low cable w front raise 20-10

Triceps
Rope pull down 65-10
Individual pupil downs 25-10
T-bar push downs 65-10
Dip machine 230-10
Overhead dumbbell ext. 65-10

Calves 315-30

Back and Bicep

Back
Assisted wide grip (resistance)100-10
Lawn mowers 60-10
Reverse row body x 10
Dead lift 95-10
Bent over row 100-10
Seated row machine 130-10
High row 200-10

Biceps
Preacher bar + 80-10
Hammer curl 40-10
Chin ups 3 sets of 9
Cable curls 57.5-10
Wrist curl 30-15
Wrist curl sideways 25-15

Shoulders Tricep

Shoulders
Press 70+ bar x10
Face pulls 40x20
Bent over side raise 20x10
Lateral raise machine 90 indiv x10
Front raise 45 plate x10
Shrugs 180x20
Calves cable machine 270x20
Front lateral cable 50x10

Triceps
Skull crusher 70x10
Rope pull down 50x10
Overhead extensions 65x10
Dip machine 230x20
Individual pull down 25x10
Individual push down 30x10

Week 5

Test e 1ml 2 x’s
Eq 1.25ml 2 x’s
HCG 250 Iu 2 x’s

I am done with Dbol this week. It’s been fun but I am glad to see it go. I am anxious to see what the next few weeks bring. I believe the Test and EQ are kicking in and I am feeling good. I have been using the Aromasin for the last week as I am showing some signs of gyno (puffy nipples). I bought my needles for the injections online pretty easily but found one thing to be aware of. First I was able to come up with some needles on my own and I have really liked them. BD brand. When you are finished you push hard on the plunger and the needle retracts into the syringe and there is no concern of resticking yourself or whoever is giving the shots. This is a nice feature. When I bought some online I never thought about this and when mine arrived they were fine but had nothing to protect the needle when done. This is just a feature that would be nice to have. Some needles have a little thing that flips forward to cover the pointy end. I have been using a 22g x 1 ½. Test is too thick to pull into a 23g needle but the Eq will. Still don’t get used to getting poked this often but not too big a deal. I have taken some shots in the delt but get a little bit of an ache when I do. Feels like I was punched and got a bruise. I am generally taking thighs and glutes. I alternate every time and that seems to help. If I stick the same muscle repeatedly I seem to become a little tenderer every time. I am starting to get WTF quite a bit now. A couple people close to me (and know I am on cycle) have commented on the fact that I look much bigger and are thinking that before too long people may starting asking questions. I am not doing this openly so I am trying to keep this on the down low. Gonna be hard when I am gaining size so rapidly. My shoulders are exploding sideways. Wy workout was thrown off a little this week by the day I got in and which one of my 2 lifting partners was at the gym. I mixed it up to work in with them. Still weighing in around 195.

Day 1
Back and Shoulders

Back
Wide grip pull up 8-10 reps 3x (unassisted)
High row 200-10
Cable row 120-10
Reverse pull up 15reps-3x
Dead lift 155-10
Lawn mowers 65-10
Bent over row 90-10
Shrugs squat rack 200-15
calves and shrugs 360-15 3x each

Shoulders
side raise machine Individual arms 120-10
Front raise cables 20-10
Crossover cable raise 20-10