bigga4068 is offline Junior Member

Progress charting my first bulking cycle

Hello to all I put up this thread because I have read alot of other members similiar threads and it seemed like it kind of added a fun twist to the cycle along with getting criticism and advise to make my cycle better. A little about myself, I'm 31yo 6'2 248lbs with 18% body fat right now. I have been working out for over a decade and feel I am pretty knowledged about the subject but also know there is always more to learn. I won't list my stats in the gym right now because I don't lift for strength I lift for physique. Just to give you all an idea what I look like until I get some pics up my measurements are"

Chest: 56in
    Arms: 20in
    Waist: 38in
    Thighs: 26in

I have done probably around 5 other cycles in the past with AAS like Winstrol , Primo, Deca , Test, Clen , and of course the other supporting PCT. In about another week I will be starting my next cycle, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. My next cycle will include dbol , deca, and test. Will be my first time using dbol and Im very much looking forward to it. If all the research I have been doing is accurate and if I can keep liver toxicity and all the other nasty side effects in check by limiting the dosage then I think it will be my best cycle yet. Right now I plan the cycle to go like this

Wk1-10: 20/mgs ED dbol
    Wk3-12: 250/mgs EW deca
    Wk5-14: 250/mgs EW test

Depending on how my body is reacting to the cycle I will probably start the nolva around week 5 at 20/mgs ED or EOD and carry that thru to my PCT. As for my diet plan I hope to map that out in the next week or so that I have until my gear arrives. If anybody has a good diet for a endomorph looking to increase lean muscle mass while attempting to maintain or lower BF I am all ears. My plan here is to post at least 1 update ever week as I go thru the cycle. I have never tracked my cycles this closely before so this is a good way for me to do it. I'm excited to see how it goes and any and all advise or criticism be it negative or positive is welcome here. I only ask that everyone that posts show respect to the fact that no 2 people think alike and everyone is entitled to thier own opinions.

Quality Over Quantity!!

Bigga

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, and let's see some pics!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00119 4.jpg 
Views:	2222 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	122775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me 3.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	122776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00113 1.jpg 
Views:	1248 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	122777[ATTACH=CONFIG]122778[/ATT

Here's some photos from about 3 months ago not much has changed from them really. I will try and get some better ones for the start of the cycle then again at weeks 3, 6, 9,12, and 15. I don't really show my size to well mostly due to the fact that I used to weigh over 350lbs. I was severely overwight and decided it was time to make a lifestyle change. So I started working out lost 150lbs in 9 months and then joined the army, been addicted to gym ever since. If there is any interest in it I can try to put up some before and after pics from my weight loss. ACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Progress charting my first bulking cycle-dsc00121-5.jpg  

JAB1 is offline Member
    I am no expert, novice here so take this opinion as such, vets will chime in soon im sure. Couple things I noticed. Are you not starting test until week 5? My research indicates taking test from week one, by week 5 the dbol cuts out but the test has kicked in. Also 250 mg per week test seems very low, why not 500 p/week. Last thing is most here recommend not doing nolva during cycle. Do an AI like arimadex throughout cycle and then start nolva in pct. Good luck man.

Ok so to answer ur questions and I'm not sure if they are the right answers just my way of thinking. Im not starting the test till week 5 because natural production shouldnt really be affected by the deca till right around this time plus this way with the 1 vial I have I can continue to take it 2 weeks after I stop everything else. Im taking the dbol thru week 10. The dbol will help to jump start my gains and then as i go thru the cycle the deca and test will really help to harden up those gains. I know that these doses are a lil on the low side but I feel that with the combination of them all and the way my body has responded to past cycles with similiar doses this will optimize my gains while minimizing my risks. So there that is don't know now if its the proper way to think but its my way. Oh and taking the nolva because I'm more worried about gyno then anything. Again due to past experiences I know my body. With these low doses I don't think I really need the AI. What does everybody else think?

Quality over Quantity!

Bigga
    Last edited by bigga4068; 05-10-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Come on people lets get some chatter going here. I'm really interested to see what the novice and vet writers have to say about it. Any and all chime in and get this thread going.
    Last edited by bigga4068; 05-10-2012 at 12:38 PM.

So perhaps this will hying some discuss go the board. Other then pain what are some good signs your liver is not handing the toxicity you putting it thru? Also is the any good supplements like milk thistle to take during.g the. Cycle? Whats everyones input on this?

Alright so here we go finally got my gear so today is start of week 1. Blood work was all done last week everything came back ok, test was a lil low but still within tolerance, liver and kidney function good. Over the last cpl weeks I stay focused on my diet which for now I feel comfortable with, I wont post it here just to much have it posted in the nutrition section. Also worked on lowering my body fat had a caliper test done last week and it came back at 16%. I know its a litle high but Im an endomorph so its difficult. Hopefully with good macros and some light to moderate cardio thru the cycle as I increase muscle mass it will help to increase in burning the fat. Taking an AI so not to worried and the estrogen effects for the high bf plus now I have the experience of a cpl cycles under my belt. So anyway will keep to the weekly updates along with photos at the mentioned before times.

So I dunno if people are really gonna be interested in reading this or not, the lack of others posting tells me either nobody cares or nobody has any criticism to give. If its the later of the 2 I guess thats a good thing. Regardless Im having fun using this likes it my own personal tracking log.

So today was the first day and time for taking dbol . Had a pretty good placebo effect going so my workout was a good one. Itwas chest day and this was my routine today:

HS INCLINE PRESS( HS= hammer strength)
    12@ 200
    12@ 250
    10@ 270
    8@ 300

HS PRESS
    12@ 200
    10@ 280
    8@ 350
    Burnout@ 110

INCLINE DUMBELL FLYES
    12@ 60
    12@ 80
    10@ 110

INCLINE BENCH PRESS
    12@ 225
    10@ 245
    10@ 275
    POP N PRESS BURNOUT 15@ 135

PEC DEC
    12@ 110
    10@ 130
    8@ 150

Finished the day out with 3 sets of abs and 20 mins walking @ 4.0 with incline set at 3. Diet for today was pretty spot on except my biggest enemy that Im still working on getting rid of, soda. Water intake was good managed ruffly 1.5 gallons cant lie tho it wasnt easy. Plan to keep working at it til I get up to 2 gallons a day. Feel like I ha e started this cycle off firing on a cylinders. Hope I can stay this disciplined for rest of it. Off to get my 8 hrs of sleep.

Thread Information