SoccerRat is offline New Member

Anavar Only 6 Week Cycle

Hello,

Been lurking around this forum for a while and finally decided to do my first cycle. It is going to a Var only. A lot of people disagree to this as i've seen in threads but it goes both ways after seeing other members getting good results. Yes, I know there can be libido problems during the cycle but I am okay with that. I have been working out for about 3 years now and wanted to use this to add some clean mass/cut body fat. I will update with updates whenever I can. And from my understanding, Anavar doesn't have any estrogenic effects so I dont have an AI? Confirm this please.

Stats:
    Weight: 158
    Height: 5'8

Goal: Gain 8-15 Pounds while dropping 2% bodyfat

Cycle:
    Week 1-6: 40mg Var (Split into 2 doses, split 8 hours apart)
    Week 1-6: Milk Thistle
    Week 1-6: Flax Oil
    Week 6-9: Nolvadex ED 30/30/20

*Have proviron incase of libido issues*

On day 3 right now, feel good and workouts have been amazing (maybe a placebo effect?). People usually feel it kick in a lot during the 2nd week. During the first day, my stomach kind of felt upset (expected) but now have started to take it with a full meal.

Please let me know of any suggestions you have. Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerRat
    Hello,

Been lurking around this forum for a while and finally decided to do my first cycle. It is going to a Var only. A lot of people disagree to this as i've seen in threads but it goes both ways after seeing other members getting good results. Yes, I know there can be libido problems during the cycle but I am okay with that. I have been working out for about 3 years now and wanted to use this to add some clean mass/cut body fat. I will update with updates whenever I can. And from my understanding, Anavar doesn't have any estrogenic effects so I dont have an AI? Confirm this please.

Stats:
    Weight: 158
    Height: 5'8

Goal: Gain 8-15 Pounds while dropping 2% bodyfat

Cycle:
    Week 1-6: 40mg Var (Split into 2 doses, split 8 hours apart)
    Week 1-6: Milk Thistle
    Week 1-6: Flax Oil
    Week 6-9: Nolvadex ED 30/30/20

*Have proviron incase of libido issues*

On day 3 right now, feel good and workouts have been amazing (maybe a placebo effect?). People usually feel it kick in a lot during the 2nd week. During the first day, my stomach kind of felt upset (expected) but now have started to take it with a full meal.

Please let me know of any suggestions you have. Thanks
    You're going to shut your own natural testosterone which will trigger a compensatory increase in estrogen production an you're not using an AI to control this? How does that make any sense to you?

Decreased libido doesn't matter? Wow. You might just be the first guy I've met who says he isn't interested in sex!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You're going to shut your own natural testosterone which will trigger a compensatory increase in estrogen production an you're not using an AI to control this? How does that make any sense to you?

Decreased libido doesn't matter? Wow. You might just be the first guy I've met who says he isn't interested in sex!
    "Unlike other anabolic steroids , Oxandrolone has two major advantages: 1) it does not convert to estrogen, which is a group of steriod compounds that functions as the chief female sex hormone and plays important role in the estrous cycle. Estrogen causes the formation of breast tissues (gynecomastia )."

I have read that on various forums and posts. Also, currently not in a relationship and don't mind not having sex for 6 weeks.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    You dont need our help. Why ask for it?

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerRat

"Unlike other anabolic steroids , Oxandrolone has two major advantages: 1) it does not convert to estrogen, which is a group of steriod compounds that functions as the chief female sex hormone and plays important role in the estrous cycle. Estrogen causes the formation of breast tissues (gynecomastia )."

I have read that on various forums and posts. Also, currently not in a relationship and don't mind not having sex for 6 weeks.
    I never said it converts. When you shut down your own testosterone a negative feedback loop through the HTPA will identify a reduction in testosterone and will trigger an increase in estrogen.

Don't run an AI. Go ahead. See what happens smart guy.

Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    When he comes back with bitch tits and his wiener doesn't work, maybe you can talk some sense into Mr. Knowitall, Cape

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

When he comes back with bitch tits and his wiener doesn't work, maybe you can talk some sense into Mr. Knowitall, Cape
    You do know i was being sarcastic because he blew ur help off, right? Lol

Lol. Never mind, i read that as if i was being called the knowitall. Lol. Damn drugs again.

Yes of course!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

I never said it converts. When you shut down your own testosterone a negative feedback loop through the HTPA will identify a reduction in testosterone and will trigger an increase in estrogen.

Don't run an AI. Go ahead. See what happens smart guy.
    Sorry I'm not trying to act like I know it all. That's just what I read and misunderstood what you said. I'm here for help like everyone else. Okay so should I take an AI during the cycle or wait till I feel soreness in my nipples or something. Thanks

Didn't really try to sound like that.. I'm here for help. Thanks I just misunderstood the answer previously. Thanks

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    The sky is green.

^Read that on a forum, must be true.

Don't be so stubborn. Your body is not something to just throw stuff at it and not think there are no repercussions. Do you understand how bad it is to shut down your system? Anxiety, depression, no libido... the list goes on.

bistbrah is offline Junior Member
    have u started yet, if so how is it going?

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    The sky is green.

^Read that on a forum, must be true.

Don't be so stubborn. Your body is not something to just throw stuff at it and not think there are no repercussions. Do you understand how bad it is to shut down your system? Anxiety, depression, no libido... the list goes on.

he is taking Anavar only. He will have very little supression especially at 6 week's. The cycle you are taking now (600mg of test) is FAR more supressive. He will recover faster than you.

Quote Originally Posted by bistbrah
    have u started yet, if so how is it going?
    Yes I have. On day 24, no side effects at all. No libido issues or gyno. Strength is increasing, and gained about 7-8 pounds. And to all the posts above, I really wasn't ignoring ur help.. I just was writing down what I read (everyone says research before you post and then I get bashed for no reason?). But yeah everything is going great so far.

bistbrah is offline Junior Member
    glad to hear that. i know sometimes reading a ton of threads here can get confusing, so many opinions. let me know the end result

Thread Information