Dbol 40mg Weeks 1-4
    Sust 700mg Weeks 1-16
    Deca 600mg Weeks 1-14
    Arimidex Eod
    Hcg on hand if required

PCT will be 3 weeks after last pin
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Just looking for peoples thoughts on this cycle and if they can add anything that may benefit this cycle.

Ive done this cycle before and made good gains from it. Only sides were acne, which is why im adding the arimidex to this cycle.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

I would do HCG from day 1 until PCT.

Rosscoboy is offline New Member
    Hey Gaspaco

I understand why people would use it all through cycle, but I would only really use the HCG to kick the old gonads in if I really had to, as ive used it on previous cycles and it just doesnt agree with me.

Started to feel to emotional on it and I also break out in acne when using it previously, so as I say would really only use if I had to.

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    Looks like a cycle I will run later this year just using Test-c or Test-E for me. keep us up to date on how it goes for you.

What is your diet like and what are your main goals with this cycle?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosscoboy
    Hey Gaspaco

I understand why people would use it all through cycle, but I would only really use the HCG to kick the old gonads in if I really had to, as ive used it on previous cycles and it just doesnt agree with me.

Started to feel to emotional on it and I also break out in acne when using it previously, so as I say would really only use if I had to.
    HCG helps not just with testicular atrophy, but you will recover much faster after cycle IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gianttime View Post
    Looks like a cycle I will run later this year just using Test-c or Test-E for me. keep us up to date on how it goes for you.

What is your diet like and what are your main goals with this cycle?
    Diet consists of 30% protein, 45% carbohydrates and 25% fats around 3500 calories will maybe increase to 4000 calories as my appetite gets bigger on this type cycle.

Main goals for this cycle again is bulk, im just coming off test tren cycle and although I did like the strength gains the tren gives you, for me I want size over strength.

Will update on how I get on with before and after pics

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    HCG helps not just with testicular atrophy, but you will recover much faster after cycle IMO.
    I know that taking the HCG will help with this issue, but I guess everyone is different, some of my bros who are on the same cycle as me get testicular atrophy worse and find it long to recover even with HCG, where as nolva and clomid have always worked for me and I recovered just the same even when i did use the HCG previously.

I think HCG is one of those things that some people swear by and others say there is no need for. I can only speak for myself and say that ive never noticed a difference using and not using, I always recover in the same time frame, but I would still say its good thing to have on hand incase.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    When did you finish your last PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    When did you finish your last PCT?
    I havent started PCT yet will be starting in a week

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

I assumed you were going to run this cycle straight away, or that's what it sounded like?

And your next cycle will be your 4th?

Have to say, after 3 cycles your stats really aren't great, maybe you should drop back to a straight test only cycle and get your diet in order?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I assumed you were going to run this cycle straight away, or that's what it sounded like?

And your next cycle will be your 4th?

Have to say, after 3 cycles your stats really aren't great, maybe you should drop back to a straight test only cycle and get your diet in order?
    No im not running this cycle right away, was starting this thread for experienced people to critique it and add anything that could be of use.

No, the next cycle will be my fifth.

Have to say, think my stats are not to bad as ive gained over 30lbs since i started using aas. What would you have expected me to have gained from 4 cycles.....100lbs???

Quote Originally Posted by Rosscoboy

No im not running this cycle right away, was starting this thread for experienced people to critique it and add anything that could be of use.

No, the next cycle will be my fifth.

Have to say, think my stats are not to bad as ive gained over 30lbs since i started using aas. What would you have expected me to have gained from 4 cycles.....100lbs???
    Not 100lbs no, but at 6'2" I'd say you hadn't maxed your natural potential or anywhere near. 40- 50lbs might have been a better figure if you've done 4 cycles. Especially the amount of compounds you have used.

In a thread about your current cycle yo claimed it was your 3rd, that's why I assumed this was the 4th.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Not 100lbs no, but at 6'2" I'd say you hadn't maxed your natural potential or anywhere near. 40- 50lbs might have been a better figure if you've done 4 cycles. Especially the amount of compounds you have used.

In a thread about your current cycle yo claimed it was your 3rd, that's why I assumed this was the 4th.
    Yeah I suppose thats a fair comment, i did get bad flu after my 3rd cycle so that pretty much rendered that cycle null n void as I pretty much lost most of the gains id achieved.

This cycle gained me bout 15lbs last time out, hopefully by maybe tweaking the diet slightly I can get past the 40-50lbs mark

Aha

No reason you can't gain 15lbs on this if your diet is on point. I just gained 14lbs on prop only for 8 weeks. Need to remember to adjust calories and carbs as you gain. Not go in too high and don't finish too low.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Aha

No reason you can't gain 15lbs on this if your diet is on point. I just gained 14lbs on prop only for 8 weeks. Need to remember to adjust calories and carbs as you gain. Not go in too high and don't finish too low.
    Agreed. im a big believer in finding the dosage that works for you. i know alot of guys who add more each cycle, when they already achieved good gains on there previous cycle. i believe this just opens you up for more side effects. will definitely look at what you said about adjusting diet as ive always just stuck with the same throughout whole of cycle. Thanks for the input

Thread Information