Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Yeah what he said!!!

Or what cape said, might fit well in the lounge
    It could why don't you meet me there and we will talk GL.

AlainDL is offline New Member
    Lol.. oh i'll keep you guys posted. You know, you guys would do a good job keeping locals away from the juice. I think you're just trolling me now, Mickey, rofl. I see now how you got your little condescending title.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    You intrigue me. I have never actually seen a train wreck happen. Please keep us posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

It could why don't you meet me there and we will talk GL.
    The first quote was what I was agreeing with my dude. Nothing shit-disturbing intended

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    The first quote was what I was agreeing with my dude. Nothing shit-disturbing intended
    My bad buddy. This guy is not listening and out of control and I'm edgy.

I'm out of control? I've been just discussing.. nothing out of wack, lol.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL
    I'm out of control? I've been just discussing.. nothing out of wack, lol.
    I believe you are discussing but not comin to terms with the facts.. Which can be taxing on
    Knowledgeable members with significantly higher education on the matter. Not trying to out you down, but you are disregarding the advice of one of this forums best advisors IMO. Mickey is always ready to help out, and he does a phenomenal job... Maybe at this point you are not willing to accept this help, or maybe you truly believe that you know what you're doing- but either way there are many people here who can see that you may not be as knowledgeable as you'd like to think you are.

It's like the old saying goes- you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... The guys around here would rather drown you trying than just let you harm yourself.

Hope I haven't upset you dude, not my goal here. Just trying to make you understand what's going on here

^^^^ This. He is nicer than I am. And don't sell Mickey short. You would do well to listen to him.

I completely understand what you're saying, and you're absolutely right. I was discussing the thread with my brother, and he said "why did you ask those questions? we know all this." But, it's because I felt I wanted to clarify with experienced users,
    you know? Everyone has different methods and things to say..

I'll keep you guys updated on the cycle.

cc5501 is offline Junior Member
    Let us know how it goes. I'm interested in finding out. Good luck man.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL View Post
    I completely understand what you're saying, and you're absolutely right. I was discussing the thread with my brother, and he said "why did you ask those questions? we know all this." But, it's because I felt I wanted to clarify with experienced users,
    you know? Everyone has different methods and things to say..

I'll keep you guys updated on the cycle.
    To simply begin by asking basic questions indicates to the reader that you're lacking knowledge you claim to have. None of us have a crystal ball, nor are we mind readers. We use the information provided by you and assess each thread and question separately. Since this is a forum and we cannot see you in real time, using your information is the only way to properly and responsibly advise.

If this is not up to date or inaccurate, that's your fault, not mine.

Good luck on your cycle and im looking forward to your updates.

Kelectronic is offline New Member
    Got any pictures to keep track?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    WRT to gyno, run your stane (aromasin ) as planned. You shouldn't crash your E2 at that dose.If you cycle tren , I'd recommend prami or caber for prolactin issues.

I agree with the others. That tren blend is nonsense. Stick with tren E.
    I agree with this post. I'm doing some Test 450 blend and I don't like it and can't figure why I would since I've had more time to investigate it. I made a mistake with it but only have a little to go and I have other test E to run in and on with my next cycle. More so with what Tren does and acts I think a blend of esters would be stupid to do. I'm just saying for me anyway. ...crazy mike

Thanks guys. I'll post my before and after, don't worry. So far for week 1 i've gained about 4-6 pounds. Starting Tren on monday

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey bro, the guys here are just trying to get you on the right path. I am old and did many cycles in my early 20's but it doesn't mean I did them correctly. It is Ok not to know but in order to really understand the compounds, you must read it over and over to really "begin" to understand how it all works. There is more to gain then lose by keeping these guys on your side. Hope your cycle is going well, and 4-6 pounds in the first week is a little on the high side, keep that diet in check. Good luck.

No, of course. We clarified though. Yeah, 4-6 is high for the first week.. but it's because of dbol .. 50mg. It will start diminishing. Most of it is probably water anyway

Wow, 5 years. I'm back in the game. Sorry for not replying to this. Retarded to bring it back, but the cycle went excellent, the best one I did. My system handles ERSE really well, no side effects. If I recall correctly, I had gained a solid 15 pounds and received compliments like never before. Honestly, the cycle couldn't have gone any better. No crash after cycle, PCT went excellent as well. The problem i seem to have is that I always break out after cycle, no break outs during.

Now that I haven't touched weights in 5 years and have done excellent in my path in life, it's time to look good again.

Stalker3060 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome back, train hard eat right never stop learning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information