Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By red_hulk

Thread: Red_Hulk Cycle Log - Test E, Dbol, Tren, IGF DES

red_hulk is offline Member

Red_Hulk Cycle Log - Test E, Dbol, Tren, IGF DES

I've wanted to do one of these for a while, and was planning to do one for this cycle. I'm a little late but better late than never lol. This cycle will begin with test e 500mg/week at week three I will begin dbol 30mg daily for a month followed by tren 75mg/EOD for 40 days with about 20 days of the IGF.

My cycle began January 21st, which was the first test injection.

I weighed in at 180 +/- an lb. I began with 250mg test e a week for the first two weeks then up to 500mg the week of Feb 4th. I began 30mg a day of dbol on February 13th
    steveriddle likes this.

Had trouble with my phone on the last post.

I'm currently 17 days into the dbol phase of my cycle and, with the 500mg of test e/week, I'm seeing some nice results as far as strength gains and some size. Just weighed myself for this thread and came in at 191.0. I'm pretty happy with that lol I'll try and get an up to date bf% soon cause what's size if its all flab, right? Lol. I should probably add that I am 5'11".

As far as my strength gains go, I've gotten my bench up to 280 with a four rep max, dead lift is at 315 and back squat is at 325. I know they aren't crazy impressive numbers, but they're personal records for me and I'm happy with them!

Unfortunately, I don't have a before pic, but I'll try and get some up to date ones this tomorrow or this upcoming week.

Hmmm I'm trying to think if I've left anything out lol, sorry this isn't very organized, but if I didn't commit to it and start one when it's fresh in my mind, I never will. I'll try and keep this updated as things progress and clean it up a little. My future posts will be from my computer, not my phone lol.

The Road So Far...

As far as this cycle has gone so far, I have no complaints. If you're wondering why I didn't kick start with Dbol rather than starting it a few weeks in, the answer is simple: it took me longer to get than it was supposed to lol. In the beginning there was a bit of mood swings and depression, but it straightened out. There was also some acne, but I got myself one of those back scrubbers and I take two thorough showers a day and haven't had any trouble with it since. Sleep is on and off, it all depends how I hit the gym. If I go hard, or do a two-a-day with cardio, I sleep like a baby. If not, then I'm up all night lol.

Along with the aas, I'm taking Letro as an AI every 4 days (same day as test e pin), Pro Complex protein shake twice daily (60g all together), Multi Vitamin, Amino Complex, and extra Glutamine on cardio days. My Diet has been clean as far as junk food or fast food, but trying to keep my calorie intake high for gains and such and keep it totally clean is hard, as I'm sure you know. I will attempt to make a list of everything and lay out my macros.

I've been following Baseline's routine: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ht=hypertrophy . Tweaked a little bit with a little more volume. I added a few more sets, and rather than taking Wednesday off, I make it an arm day, the rest stays intact. As for cardio, on days I'm able to I hit the gym early for at least 30 min of fasted cardio, or I throw in 15-20 mins as a warm up, or hit the gym twice a day for a cardio session on its own.

I have to recon the IGF soon and get it ready for the second part of the cycle soon, either today or tomorrow. I'll post how that goes. I'm going to try and post bi-weekly or weekly with updates, or obviously if something is worth posting about I'll hop on and type. This is my first log so bare with me, and if you have any advice, questions, or suggestions on where I should take things or where I went wrong with something be my guest and let me know. Thanks for reading!

I'm now weighing in at 192lbs, trying hard to reach 200. I ended the Dbol yesterday and began the tren phase of the cycle today. I reconstituted the IGF on Monday and started that as well. It isn't hard to recon, just a process. And it burns like a bitch by the way. It's too early to tell what it's contributing, but I noticed bigger pumps while working out.

Also got my bench up to 290 this week. So far that's about it lol

AlainDL is offline New Member
    Why didn't you kick start the cycle with DBOL ? Also, Enanthate should probably be front-loaded or at a steady rate. Starting at 250 mg is probably just a set back. The tren sounds good.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wish you well on your journey!

Quote Originally Posted by AlainDL
    Why didn't you kick start the cycle with DBOL? Also, Enanthate should probably be front-loaded or at a steady rate. Starting at 250 mg is probably just a set back. The tren sounds good.
    I was supposed to kick start it with the dbol but I got set back. It took my guy about three weeks longer than he said it would to get it. Which is also why I started on a low dose, wasn't sure when things would start up according to my plan. The enan kicked in around the same time I got the dbol and began it so I'm happy with it.

Thanks for the critique though man, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Wish you well on your journey!
    Thanks!

Now that the dbol is out of my system and the tren is in, I'm starting to lean out a little bit. Forgot how much of a bitch tren can be lol pinning EOD along with the test e E4D I am doing the 1ml pins in my delts and the 2ml pins in my quads.

This is my first time pinning quads, I was a little nervous about it because I know it can be a tough spot, but I haven't had an issue yet.

The IGF gives a noticable pump, but it's hard to say if it is contributing to anything else.

As far as sides go- no acne, no signs of gyno, but I did notice more mood swings since the tren started. With me, as long as I notice it, I get myself under control. Also, a bit of depression. But these are both also mostly due to relationship issues, not just juice lol.

I promised pics a while ago, haven't gotten around to a photoshoot but I will post some maybe later tonight.

Finally got a couple of pics..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4130742467.jpg 
Views:	3926 
Size:	460.6 KB 
ID:	135952

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1422877498.jpg 
Views:	8975 
Size:	437.6 KB 
ID:	135953

Haven't updated this in a while.

Things have been working out well, got up to 195 on the dbol but looked incredibly bloated in some spots. Couldn't stand it lol had to up my cardio routines and dropped back down to 185. Currently taking a ton of aminos to help keep gains and burn the fat so I can lean out and I'm happy with the results I'm getting.

No complaints as far as sides. Strength gains are slowing down a bit, but I've already reached the goals i set prior to the cycle so I can't complain. I am still pushing myself and killing myself in the gym.

The only thing I'm starting to have a problem with is the pinning lol. Tren is a bitch to begin with, and the EOD is starting to wear me out. At first I was excited, now it's a chore lol. I will post this weeks lift numbers, weight, and maybe updated pics at the end of the week.

Thread Information