Hi guys, new to posting but i am Going to log my cycle here, been lurking for a while and love reading through peoples logs. I have used clenbuterol before and have worked out whats good for my body and have found a good regime to follow for good results. I just wanted to log it and put some more pressure on myself to make 100% use of the clen , hope you guys follow and i get some good results! Cycle will start tomorrow!

Height: 179cm
Weight: 93.5kg
Body-fat: 13% (calipers)
Training experience: 7 years (started at 18)

cycle plan:

1: 60mcg
2: 60mcg
3: 80mcg
4: 80mcg
5: 120mcg
6: 120mcg
7: 120mcg
8: 120mcg
9: 120mcg
10: 120mcg
11: 120mcg
12: 80mcg
13: 80mcg
14: 60mcg

I've never really struggled much with cramping so i haven't implemented taurine but i do have taurine on hand just in case i do encounter any cramping, I also drink 3-4L of water a day i am going to increase that to about 5L water a day.

Also supplements, not going to use any supplements such as CLA, Yohimbine, L-carnitine or green tea extract, just going to stick to a multi-vitamin. As my body fat gets lower, i will start to incorporate those supplements into future cycles.

Diet:

meal 1:
- 9 egg whites
- protein shake with a banana

meal 2:
- 150g tuna with water
- 100g mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrot, green peas, cauliflower)
- 1 cup wholemeal pasta with Greek yoghurt

meal 3:
- 200g chicken tenderloins with water
- 100g mixed vegetables

meal 4:
- Banana with a protein shake

meal 5:
- 150g chicken tenderloins
- 100g mixed vegetables

meal 6:
- Casein protein shake

As well as drinking water throughout the day!

Training:
- Going to stick to my normal training routine (5 days a week) but with added cardio before and after training (30mins LISS cardio) also will be doing cardio on saturday and Sundays instead of resting completely.

Goal: Is to just lean out and lose some excess fat gained through bulking, not looking for anything revolutionary just a little boost in leaning out.