Nasty_Nate is offline New Member

1st cycle: Sustanon/ Deca

Im not big on taking pics of myself but just thought Id post up and help get my posts up!

Was 180, now 212... 2 weeks into PCT (Clomid/ Nolva)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG040.jpg 
Views:	1034 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	149909Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0187.jpg 
Views:	2766 
Size:	856.0 KB 
ID:	149910

I can not wait to hop on and ride again, goal is to get to about 230-240 and super lean like Chris Cook... Tren is in my future lol.

Oh yeah, cycle was (dont bash) 1000mg sustanon and 600mg deca 14 weeks, ran the deca only 8.. started to notice decadick and stopped it at the first sign.. fortunately I made it 8 weeks and currently have no issues. PCT is Clomid 100/ 100/ 50/ 50/ 50 & Nolva 40/ 40/ 20/ 20/ 20.

Forgot to add Im 6'2" and 29yrs old. Was benching 175 now benching 255 during PCT very slight decrease in strength surprisingly. Legs are not chicken legs but def will be a focal point in next cycle.. I was squatting 135 I now squat 205.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Thats a craaaaazy 1st cycle buddy!!!

Post some pics shirtless cant see much, maybe trow some legs as well!

32 pounds is GOOD, but remember on shit u pun into your self is not HARD to gain that, THE HARD THING IS TO KEEP IT after cycle!!

Good luck!

Trust me I plan on doing all I can to keep it, if for some awful reason I fall below 205 I will jump on a cruise.. Im starting 3rd week of PCT and plan to start another cycle in June or July.. I wont take shirtless pics until I get some laser removal, tatt guy did good on my left peck but screwed up outline on my right (edit) peck. Im going to run another cycle or 2 before I get the laser removal.

Just wait for my 2nd cycle, going to be doing some Tren A for sure.. just not sure how crazy Im going to get with it, prob just 100mg EOD... my buddy said I cant run the same cycle and add the Tren but Ive read not to run Test so high with it.
    Last edited by Nasty_Nate; 04-14-2014 at 01:13 AM.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    at those levels (1000mg sust and 600mg deca ), what were you using to manage estrogen and progesterone?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Dude, keep us posted over the next few weeks to see what the net gains actually are. 32lbs is huge cycle gains

Thread Information