GOALS:Enhance my metabolic capacity and make some quality gains without the excess fat usually put on.
STATS: 59KG (130 pounds), 153CM (5"??), I'd say about 20-25% bodyfat
MEASUREMENTS:
  • Waist = 64.5 cm (25.394")
  • Hips = 95 cm (37.402")

CYCLE: Started 29/05/2014, will be cycling for 50 days (~7 weeks)
DOSE: 10MG/day
TRAINING: 5 x resistance training, 1 x HIIT session (20 minutes), 1 x SS cardio session (30 minutes)
DIET: Reverse dieting. Current macros: 225 C / 40 F / 135 P [1800 cals] I'm looking to add increments of about 5 % in both carbs and fat every week (about 64 cals a week)

Since I've been at a deficit for about 5 months (on 1700 cals) I'm not too certain if this is too rapid of an increase in calories.

Will hit maintenance (~2000 cals) by week 3, then I'm assuming I should lower my increments from 5% a week to about 2%......

But then again...would vars metabolic enhancing properties assist with not stacking on the expected fat gain during a reverse diet? (Feel free to voice your opinion on this, I'm always willing to learn)

Oh and please don't bother commenting on my age, we all make mistakes when we're young...... Even if it's on purpose. How would you learn otherwise....right?

Going to take advantage of the fact that I'm "young and stupid" and use it as an excuse in the future.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy following me through out my first cycle