Thread: Uhit's OTC Log

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    uhit is offline Member

Uhit's OTC Log

END GOAL - TO LEAN BULK TO 170LB

Hey all. This is where I'll be posting my results from over the counter supplements. I've had great success with my cutting in which I went down from 172lb about a month or so ago. I'm not using anabolics due to 2 reasons, they being that I am too young (Early 20's) and only been training for 2 years with 6 months of true consistency meaning I've got a good 15-20lbs of lean muscle that can be gained naturally. From seeing other members that started cycling prematurely I've noticed they made good gains and am very interested in how my progress will be. I am aware it won't be as good, but hey gotta start somewhere right?

Supplements I am experimenting with for the next 12-20 weeks: Creatine Monohydrate at 5mg per day with no loading phase.

I will not be taking any synthetic protein, all macro/micro nutrients will be gained strictly from food. The creatine will be taken first thing in the morning and I will be eating 300 cals above TDEE while training 5x a week with moderate intensity cardio implemented 2x a week.

Stats as of 22/09/2014 (british system yo)

5'8
    75KG (165lbs) (early morning with a keto type diet incorporated, meaning i'm water depleted)
    Body Fat - 13-14% according to the electronic scale at my gym. (Was 17-19% 6 weeks ago)
    Bench Press ORM - 85KG (185lbs)
    Deadlift ORM - 100KG (220lbs)
    Squat ORM - 110KG (240lbs)

Might shoot in a picture after a couple weeks when my phone gets fixed.
    Last edited by uhit; 09-23-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Thread Information